main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Sizzling September

Discussion in 'Archive: Salt Lake City, UT' started by Marold, Aug 26, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The-Rookie

The-Rookie Jedi Youngling star 2

May 2, 2003
    I agree the afternoon. We will probably be back by 2 or so.

2. kita_pounce

kita_pounce Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 6, 2003
    I have to work both of those days at 5...if we had it way early I would be able to come...but if not have fun ya'll!!!

3. Marold

Marold Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 17, 2001
    What day works best? Either the 20 or the 27.

4. frio_carr

frio_carr Jedi Youngling star 3

May 25, 2002
    either works for me.
    I'll be up for other stuff on both weekends.

5. The-Rookie

May 2, 2003
    either. Use your authority and decide. This isnt a democracy is it>

6. ondiv

ondiv Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 18, 2002
    Mary, I thought you were a committee? Can't you figure this one out??

How about we do it on the 20th...I might be out of town the last weekend on the month...I just learned of a trip that I might have to go on :p

7. mini_pounce

mini_pounce Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 19, 2002
    eye agrea. teh twuntiuth werks fer me. cuz if u dun'n half it on teh twunty-sefenth i aint a gona bee mak'n it on acount a i'll bee in....

Vegas baby! w00t!

~MP! :D

8. ondiv

Nov 18, 2002
    oh M_P, take me take me take me!! I love Vegas!!

9. Marold

Apr 17, 2001
    Alright, it's the 20. Lets have it like a noon or something.

10. ondiv

Nov 18, 2002
    the 20th it is then. Are we bringing food? games? writing apparatuseseses? And would it be possible to do it at say...1pm? I've got a meeting that doesn't get out until noon and I'll be coming from Provo (so if anyone is down there and wants to carpool, PM me). But if not thats ok, I'm just one person and if everyone else wants to do it at noon, thats cool too, I'll just be a bit late :}

11. Marold

Apr 17, 2001
    how about 12:30? Work for everyone? YOu have to make a grand entrance you know that Erin. :p

12. TheRookie

TheRookie Jedi Youngling

Oct 20, 2002
    Great. Wanna let us know what pavilion it is at? Some of us dont remember such details when u tell us cuz we r otherwise distracted.

13. Marold

Apr 17, 2001
    or you just don't pay attention.

14. ondiv

Nov 18, 2002
    actually, directions would be good...'specially for those of us who aren't that familiar with the area. I remember where in the park we were...can't remember how to get to the park.... ?[face_plain]

15. frio_carr

frio_carr Jedi Youngling star 3

May 25, 2002
    anyone know if there is a wi-fi hotspot near the park? If so I could bring a laptop and show off my mad skillz on our "official website. (I could also get all of you that come a subdirectory on said website so you could post your profile.)

just a thought

--sig--

crazy siggage going on here.

16. The-Rookie

May 2, 2003
    Come on, I am not getting any younger. I am just going to come straight from timpanogas. Please give directions, then I wont have to hunt you down....

17. ImDaBudge

ImDaBudge Jedi Youngling star 3

May 2, 2002
    Directions to Sugar House park from Tipanogas:

Take I-15 North all the way to the I-80 eastbound exit. Take I-80 to the Sugar House/Highland Drive exit. This will deposit you on Highland Drive. Turn left at the exit and travel north to 2100 South turn right, the park is on the left side. We are at the pavilion by the lake, or one adjacent to it.

Is that good enough?

I'll try to be there. I just found out that I'm going to be moving some servers to Lindon for work on Friday night. It'll go into the wee hours of the night but I should be able to come.

18. Marold

Apr 17, 2001
    I hope you can make it Rob and thank you for giving the directions. I've been somewhat busy with some other things and I haven't been able to look up directions for people.

19. ondiv

Nov 18, 2002
    thanks for the directions Rob!!!

20. The-Rookie

May 2, 2003
    Thanks Rob. However, I was refering to what pavillion. And I am not going to be able to come. Timpanogas decided it wanted to keep me there all day.

21. RenegadeFury

RenegadeFury Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 8, 2003
    I couldn't come to the activity in August and now it looks like I can't come to this one either... :( I have a rehearsal becuz we are doing some encore performances of the play I was in. I still like all you guys! I couldn't come to the activity in August because my mom, brother and sister were in town for education week and we were visiting family.

Sorry! I should be able to come in October. And I should be posting more often as soon as I get working full-time, cuz then we'll get internet at our house again. :)

22. ondiv

Nov 18, 2002
    Matt,
    When are the encore dates and times of your play? Perhapes we can attend as a FF and bring the party to you!

23. Marold

Apr 17, 2001
    Thank you everyone who came. We got alot of planning done along with a little outline of the upcoming months.

24. AliKatKelts

AliKatKelts Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 25, 2003
    Gah! look what I miss when the compy won't let me on! Oh well, I was yesterday anways. Hope y'all had fun.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.