main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Someone need a female voice actress?

Discussion in 'Archive: Fan Audio' started by pink_saber_girl, Nov 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pink_saber_girl

pink_saber_girl Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 9, 2005
    Hi! I was just curious to see if anyone was in need of a female voice actress (now that I finally have the proper equipment!). I specialize in Queen Amidala, but can do just about anything. Feel free to get in touch with me any way, and I'd be glad to help!

:)

pink_saber_girl

2. Nathan_P_Butler

Nathan_P_Butler Author, Star Wars Tales #21 star 4 VIP

May 23, 2003
    You might wish to head over here:

http://www.galacticsenate.com/index.php?showtopic=15015

Joe Harrison might end up having to recast a female role in his audio drama series, and he'll likely have troubule finding a voice actress to fill the role. Might give you a chance to slip in there.

3. Jaina_Fel_Solo

Jaina_Fel_Solo Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 8, 2005
    Who might he have to recast? *looks around frantically* I hope it's not me. I e-mailed him again last week or so when I didn't hear back from him after I sent him my files for the first episode right before he left for the Penn Medieval Fair thing, but I haven't heard anything back. Please tell me he's not going to recast me... :_| Wait. Are you talking about Weapons and Warfare or Conquest of the Empire. If it's CotE, I'm gonna feel so stupid, lol. [face_blush] ;)

4. Nathan_P_Butler

Nathan_P_Butler Author, Star Wars Tales #21 star 4 VIP

May 23, 2003
    I honestly don't know. Just check in at the link above. I figure he's gonna be checking that thread a lot.

5. Jaina_Fel_Solo

Jaina_Fel_Solo Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 8, 2005
    Okay, thanks, Nathan. I'll have to register, I guess, but I've been planning on doing that anyways. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.