main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Sorry Guys

Discussion in 'Archive: Midlands and Wales' started by Jairen, Jul 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jairen

Jairen Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 1, 2000
    I'm afraid I'm going to have to pull out of the Bristol meet, in fact, I'm going to have to pull out of any meet that requires travelling/money over the next six months.

Suffice to say, an issue has arisen today (via Royal Mail) that means I'm going to be beyond broke for the next 6 months, and has pretty much guaranteed no CIV for me. :(

Sorry.

2. Lord-Wiz

Lord-Wiz Jedi Padawan star 4

May 20, 2005
  3. Happy Ninja

Happy Ninja Jedi Knight star 6

Mar 20, 2000
    Dude, that sucks! No meets, no C4. :_|

4. Lord-Wiz

Lord-Wiz Jedi Padawan star 4

May 20, 2005
    including the grand day out phill?

5. HunkyEvil

HunkyEvil Jedi Master star 3

Feb 27, 2006
    Awh crap man. That's a major blow

No worries though Phill, it doesn't sound like good news. I hope you manage to get through whatever it is and we'll see you again fully active for the XMas meet!

6. Jairen

Jairen Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 1, 2000
    I'm doing the maths at the moment, because I would dearly love to make it to the Grand Day Out and TENCLO, as they are both going to be great meets.

Basically, when I talk about meets, I mean going to cons, going to the cinema, places like that, cos it just ends up costing too much, and based on that letter, I've got to come up with some significant wonga over the next couple of months, enough that doing pretty much ANYTHING is going to be difficult. As such, all of the little funds I do have are going towards seeing my woman. Occasional visits to Dave and Ang's may be possible, I'll try not to be a stranger.

7. rebeljediknight_88

rebeljediknight_88 Jedi Master star 4

Jun 15, 2005
    dude thats a bummer!! as chris said i hope u get thru it and are back with us at xmas!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.