main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Special Request for Costumers

Discussion in 'Archive: King of Prussia, PA' started by Calixte, Jul 3, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Calixte

Calixte Jedi Youngling star 4

May 3, 2002
    I've been contacted by Tony, one of the owners of Shampoo nightclub via Shannon. They were so pleased with our appearance on June 22 that they have sent a special request. Tony's brother-in-law is getting married on Saturday, July 13, 2002. Tony's brother-in-law is a HUGE SW fan so Tony would like to surprise him by having some SW characters show up and stay for 30-60 min just to mingle and get pics with the wedding party, etc. The email Tony wrote to me is below containing details of the event and what is expected. Because this is not a charity or a convention, I have requested that he make a donation in an amount of his choosing to the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia. He has agreed. I believe this is appropriate given our mission and purpose. Jeff, CO of Garrison Carida, is also going to follow this policy when requests like this come in. Members of the 501st have been invited as well. If you would like to go, please email or PM me and I'll add you to the list. Please understand that THIS IS A COMMITMENT. If you sign up and then don't show it looks bad for our image esp since we requested the donation.

From Tony:
    Thanks for getting back to me. The wedding is at "The Abington Arts Center" on Sat. July 13th. It starts at 3:30. I was hoping for an appearence starting at 4pm for a half hour to an hour. I will donate $250 to children's hospital in your company's name. I am working out the same arrangement with the Garrison Carida group(Shriner's Hospital.)

The # to the Abington Arts Center is 215-887-4882. The address is 515 meetinghouse rd., Jenkintown, PA 19046.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.