main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Spheres of influence...

Discussion in 'Archive: Richmond, KY' started by Kai-Rhann, Apr 26, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kai-Rhann

Kai-Rhann Jedi Master star 2

Jan 12, 2002
    Just curious what each of our Richmond Rebel's areas of focus are in the Star Wars Galaxy. Some of us write, some of us collect, just what do you do?

Since I started this, I'll go first (obviously)...

Quick bio: Douglas; Male, 33 years old. Area of influence: props and costumes. I really focus on Jedi related things (lightsabers, Jedi robes, gadgetry)...but of course branch out in other directions such as blasters and so forth. I'm really into most every aspect of "fandom", from literature, to artwork, to roleplaying, and any number of other areas. Jack of all trades, I suppose...

Anyway...how 'bout the rest of the Richmond Rebels?...

--Kai

2. rogue11lovesjag

rogue11lovesjag Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 13, 2002
    Rogue: I try not to put to much personal info here...it's just a tad too easy to find me if I do.

My specialties are the EU, and nitpicking about just about everything. I'm not much on the Clone Wars, though. I do an inordinate amount of fanfics.

Kat's specialty is fanart. Really, really, good fanart. I'm answering that, because she's never on here.

~Rogue

3. TK-616

TK-616 Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 8, 2000
  4. rogue11lovesjag

Jun 13, 2002
    *blinks* Oookay. Hi.

~Rogue

5. Niralle

Niralle Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 28, 2001
    Hey, Douglas. This thread's a little old, but I thought--why not?--let's come in here and annoy the crap out of him. Muhahaha!

No, seriously. Hum, let me see--my name is Erin, (Nire + all = Niralle...allow me the little things, dammit!), and I'm from Lexington. I love to write, and I love SW, and basically anyone could already assume that, yes, I've written some fan fiction. Sorry to be so predictable.

Um, other than that, I'm pretty-boring. But, normally, I call myself Erin. :)

Bye bye

6. Kai-Rhann

Kai-Rhann Jedi Master star 2

Jan 12, 2002
    Oh, my. Time for Erin's medication...

Erin tends to minimize her worth: she does write, and she writes very well...she also does a bit of artwork, and it otherwise very knowledgeable in the realm of Star Wars. She's got a great site on Star Wars and it's correlation with Mythology. She also has a lovely singin voice...

~Kai

7. rogue11lovesjag

Jun 13, 2002
    *tackle/hugs* Wonderful to meet you!!!!

Fellow fan-fiction writer??? *would tackle/hug again, but doesn't want to scare Erin off*

And you have a good singing voice? That's the first among this FanForce. (Well, I've never heard Doug sing, so I can't say anything about that.)

~Rogue (Emily)

8. Niralle

Niralle Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 28, 2001
    Believe me, there is nothing scary you could do to me that I haven't already done to myself. ???

Yes, I can sing...but it all depends on comparison. If you're comparing me to Rosanne, then...yes, I can sing. Other than her, I sound like I'm attempting to pull a wire from my throat as I belt it out. Hum.

I do like to write--in fact, my story is in theforce.net's archive. So, there you go--I flatter myself. I feel better now.

Glad to say hi, but have to run. Bye!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.