main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Spider-Man Rpg

Discussion in 'Archive: Mojave Desert, CA' started by Mertroid, Jan 18, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jodo-Fett

Jodo-Fett Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 7, 2002
    OOC: I can't believe you still make mistakes around me! After all the times I punched you on AIM.

2. Stridarious

Stridarious Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 27, 2002
    OOC: I can't help it! :_|

3. Mertroid

Mertroid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 29, 2002
    OOC: Exuse me but you don't know the Black Cat well. No offense but she's clever and all but oh well. :cool:

The Black Cat glared into the Chameleon's eyes. Moving her knee up she hit him in the stomach and when he gave a groan of pain she gave a fist to his face, with her claws digging into him.
    "Amateur you still are," she said as she kicked him to roll to the edge of the building top.
    Starting to leap off the building top she was off again, drawing the Chameleon away and leaving.

Tag: Stridarious/ Jodo-Fett

4. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    OOC: I told you I am not very knowledgeable in Comics [face_laugh]

IC: The Chameleon watched holding his face, as the Black Cat jumped from the building.
    "I'll get you!" he screamed.

Tag: Mertroid

5. Jodo-Fett

Jun 7, 2002
    OOC: Stridarious you can't out smart Black Cat or Scorpion, Scorpion has all enhanced senses.

6. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    OOC: What?!?!? Okay now it seems I choose the stupidest character around!! What good is he used for? He can't even doing anything cool like fly or shot things ot of his head...no instead I ge stuck with being able to turn invisable. [face_laugh] what is the deal with everyone else being untouchable? I want different character [face_laugh]

7. Jodo-Fett

Jun 7, 2002
    OOC: Shut up and stop whinning *punches Stridarious in the guts* It was your dicision to pick him. Scorpion is a main bad guy in Spider-man thats why he's untouchable and so good.

8. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    OOC: FINE! :( I'll just sit here and whine some more... [face_laugh]

9. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    OOC: No, you'll still be in this. After the Chameleon go ahead and be the Scavenger or Dr.Strange,etc. But the Chameleon doesn't turn invisible, he takes forms of other people so he is clever and you should have him turn into the form of Spider-Man or some other person to make it interesting and all. :D

The Black Cat had landed in the alleyways. Her hair hit her back and her head cocked to all directions. Standing up from the knelt position some patroling she was doing.

Meanwhile Mary Jane had then left her apartment to look for her web-crawling hero and the Black Cat to see if everything was alright. She was full of caution now after so many things happening to her. Buttoning up her trench coat, her red hair flew back and her sapphire eyes glittered as she headed in the direction of the alleyways.

Tag: Someone

10. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Landing before Mary Jane a shadow stood. The form that of Spider-Man. Not saying a word, the figure turned towards her and held out its hand, awaiting hers.

11. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    MJ looked at the figure. She found who she was looking for, but it seemed so soon. MJ looked at the hand and then looked into the bug like eyes of Spider-Man. Reaching her hand she accepted. Gazing still she wondered what was going on.

Tag: Stridarious

12. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    The form of Spider-Man slowly melted away and before Mary Jane stood the new form of The Chameleon.
    "Ahh..satisfaction, now Spider-Man will have to come to me..." The Chameleon chuckled.

13. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    Mary Jane looked in horror as she saw the Chameleon before her. Trying to run the Chameleon still held on to her.
    "What do you want with me?" she asked as she tried to get away.

14. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    "I want the Spider, and your just the person I need to attract his attention..." The Chameleon chuckled, still holding tightly to her.

15. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    "What did he ever do? It's you who does all this," she said as she still struggled and could hardly breath from his tight grip around her.

16. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    "I'm afraid not, Mary Jane, for see, he did this to me...if he had never come around, I would still be able to terrorise your community as I once did before. But no, this Spider had to come around...But no need for worrys Mary Jane, for soon that pest is going to be exterminated." The Chameleon chuckled as he held onto Mary jance tightly and jumped out the window, running down the back alley.

17. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    As the Chameleon ran Mary Jane saw something hanging at his waist. Reaching for it she stabbed the knife into his thigh. Rolling down after being dropped, Mary Jane stood up and started running up to the roof tops. She wasn't going to give up.

Tag: Stridaroius

18. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    The Chameleon stood winching in pain.
    "That Mary Jane is DEAD!" he proclaimed over the sounds of the industral city.
    Soon, he was runnig once more, this time with a haf limp to him, he was finaly catching up to Mary Jane.

19. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    Mary Jane tried desperately to get away from the Chameleon. She could hear his footsteps getting closer and closer to her. Her red hair was flying and she ran with all her might, trying to keep her stamina.

20. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    The Chameleon finally reached a point where all he had to do was lunge at her. Jumping at her he knocked her down and held her there.
    "I hae grown tired of you trick little lady, now...STAND!" The Chameleon ordered pulling her up to stand beside him.
    "Now Walk beside me and make one more stunt like that and I'll have your head!"

21. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    Mary Jane was terrified and did as he said. This was torture now having to stand beside him. She feared him now and how vicious and aggressive he was being now. There was nothing she could do now but hope someone would come.

Tag: Stridarious :D

22. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Walking they came to an old abandoned house and the Chameleon pushed down the door and threw her inside.
    "We'll hide out here for the night, but ifyou even try to escape, trust me the consequences will be greater then that of what you can handle." The Chameleon replied.

23. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    "Oh I believe I can handle anything for what I've been through," MJ remarked as she turned around and started to walk around in the darkness.
    MJ headed up the old, rusty stairs that circled up to the top floor. MJ looked around to see if there was any light, an old switch was there. Lifting it up the lights turned on. Looking around the place looked familiar, as if another villain had brought her but MJ had been kidnapped so many times she was used to it.

24. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    The Chameleon climbed up the old rusty stairs behind Mary Jane and sat down amidst the shadows, watching Mary Janes every move.

25. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    MJ walked around and then leaned against the wall and slid down so she was sitting with her knees brought up to her chest. MJ hated the feeling of the Chameleon's eyes on her but she ignored it and stared off into space, zoning out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.