main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Fett's Stuff....

Discussion in 'Archive: Anchorage, AK' started by StarFett, Oct 4, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StarFett

StarFett Jedi Master star 2

May 28, 2002
    Welcome to my topic, feel free to reply and give your opinon.

So I was looking at the "Do you want to have a meeting thred" and was thinking. Hey it's October. Oct=Halloween. Halloween=partys. Partys=Chance to have a meeting.
    Maybe we could get some thing together where every one comes down for the weekend or some thing and we all celibrate Halloween Star Wars style!.

Also, I am currently waiting to hear if I'm going into the Air Force or not, at least two more months till I hear back, so until then I'm up for any thing.

Aside from injoying Neopets.com I am working hard in college. Oy so much to do! On fun things though I'm in a yoga and Zen meditation class.

Oh and I got me one of those Jango Fett room alarms. He's so great! *pushes the button* Ah can't get enough of his threats.

-StarFett

2. StarFett

StarFett Jedi Master star 2

May 28, 2002
    A new project started-

I started to make some fliers. If your in the Anchorage area look for them in Boscos (thats where I plan to have them put any ways) and a few around UAA.

Also check out the site I made for the group-
    geocities.com/akstarwars
    If any one has a Fan Force site that they have been working on please contact me. This site is currently and in general Alaska Star Wars Information site. It will have info on costuming groups, fan forces, and events with in our state.

Come on folks I know your out there so respond!
    -StarFett

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.