main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Gals only

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by Matara_Healbo, Jan 29, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LadyVader_456

LadyVader_456 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 22, 2005
    Lol, cool. Its nice to see guys going to girls from some old fashioned perfectly girly-good advice, lol.

I'm LadyVader, you can call me LV or vaderlady, which is what whiteeagle calls me, or whatever. My other friend, Apailana, might come in and out in this thread, too. She's a noob, so don't be too hard on her! lol

Well, technically, I'm sort of a noob, too, but I'm pretty used to JCF, and I already feel homely here. :D ttyl!

2. Arwen Sith

Arwen Sith Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 30, 2005
    Technically I suppose I'm a n00b too, but this feels like a second home to me already. :eek: Do you think I need to get a life?

3. LadyVader_456

Jun 22, 2005
    Lol, we all need lives, haha! no, I'm just playing, I'm sure we're all okay with the lives thing.
    It does feel like home to me already. I feel like I know some of the people here personally :D

4. Arwen Sith

May 30, 2005
    That tends to happen on message boards, although to be fair this is the biggest one I've ever posted at.

5. LadyVader_456

Jun 22, 2005
    I know, and I've never actually joined a board so intimately that I made friends and stuff. I always seemed like a noob and it got weird and stuff, but here, it feels homely :D

6. Arwen Sith

May 30, 2005
    I've made friends at other boards, but rarely within the first month of joining as here.

7. LadyVader_456

Jun 22, 2005
    Yeah, well, with all the other boards I've been to, it was a lot harder, unlike here. I made friends in like 3 days! lol

8. Marold

Marold Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 17, 2001
    Girls seem to have an easier time opening up and making friends with people

It's great to see you Bravo. I won't be going back to school until October so I'll still be around, course I'm taking some double shifts in July because we have so many people going on vacation and things like that. Yay, such fun.

9. LadyVader_456

Jun 22, 2005
    Hey, did you know that the guys are trying to overthrow us with their 'star guys only' thread? Lol, they'll never be able to catch up!! :D

10. Apailana

Apailana Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 19, 2005
    haha, i read that too. :p

11. LadyVader_456

Jun 22, 2005
    I think they were arguing about sword_of_raditz's hair or something, lol, well, they for sure cannot catch up. The 'star gals only' thread has been around since 2001...I went to the old posts and checked it out...isnt that old? lol, its really cool

12. Apailana

Jun 19, 2005
    wow. old gezer. lol (spelling, i kno. im not going to try and fix it, it'll just make it worse.)

13. LadyVader_456

Jun 22, 2005
    Lol, misspellings happen, kid. :)

14. Apailana

Jun 19, 2005
    :p, a little to many, for me. haha.

15. LadyVader_456

Jun 22, 2005
    lol...

...There's another 'star guys only' thread...didn't know that, lol

16. Arwen Sith

May 30, 2005
    Two of them now... They locked the other one.

17. Marold

Apr 17, 2001
    Yes, Star Gals has been around for a very long time. I think it might actually be the oldest thread on the forums.

I'm glad I came up with it. :D

Don't worry about the guys, they've tried it before and they've failed. They don't stick around too long to really keep it going. I'm not saying they shouldn't try, it's great being social with everyon but girls seem to have a natrual attraction to talking.

18. Apailana

Jun 19, 2005
    haha, so true.

who do you all think is hotter, Luke, Han or Anni?

and as a girls name for a kid born like... 12 years from now, what do you think sounds better, Rayleigh Padmé or Rayleigh Anakin?

19. Arwen Sith

May 30, 2005
    I'd avoid Rayleigh for a girl... It sounds like a boy's name to me. Any particular reason why you want that name? Padmé means lotus. Anakin is a man's name to me, as is the Ani spelling. One of my great-great aunts was Anni.

I used to have the hotties badly for Han, and he's still the hottest guy in the PT... However, nobody quite beats Anakin in RotS. So sexy... [face_love]

20. Apailana

Jun 19, 2005
    i dont kno.. rayleigh sounds very girl-ish to me... Padmé or Anakin would be the middle names. Im just desperatly trying ot intertwine Star Wars into everyitng. lol.

21. Marold

Apr 17, 2001
  22. Apailana

Jun 19, 2005
    im not naming any kids for another 10 years, at least. seesh. im jst asking opinions.

23. LadyVader_456

Jun 22, 2005
    I hope you're not planning to have any kids any time soon, seeing as how you're younger than me and I don't plan to have kids for another 10-15 years, lol

24. Apailana

Jun 19, 2005
    lol, exactly. heck, i might not even like the name rayleigh in another few months, seesh.

25. LadyVader_456

Jun 22, 2005
    Maybe you could look for a name that has a nice meaning. Do you know what rayleigh means?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.