main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Story [Star Trek 2009] Cherished Moments - Then, Now, and Always 2010 Diary: Entry 28, 12-13-10, complete!

Discussion in 'Non Star Wars Fan Fiction' started by WarmNyota_SweetAyesha, Jan 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. divapilot

divapilot Force Ghost star 4

Nov 30, 2005
    Sorry I missed an update! Too much triptophan after Thanksgiving, I guess. Anyway, wonderful retelling of one of my favorite episodes ever. Very cool. And the exchange with Sarek is just sweet and tender.

Your diary keeps intriguing! :D

2. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Entry #28

I made my way to the front of the room where Spock waited with an Elder versed in tel-tor. My eyes were straight ahead to where his eyes locked onto me, speaking a thousand known, precious truths. I didn?t even spare a glance or thought to the friends and family I knew were present. That would come later.

I felt like my feet weren't even touching the ground. The bouquet of white roses I held and the white gown accentuated my darker coloring and contrasted with the dazzling glow of my smile.

We clasped hands and the Elder reached to join hands with us also.

"I pledge and avow before this company and to you, Nyota my chosen one," he began, "to provide you with solace in times of distress, to share your truest self, and to give you all my heart's cherishment, respect, and honor as you so richly deserve, to my last breath."

"I pledge and avow before this company and to you, Spock my heart and my soul," I replied, "to give you solace in times of trials, to be a place where you can share your deepest self, and to give you all of my heart's love, respect, and devotion as you so richly deserve, to my last breath."

With vows exchanged, I received the bonding ring he'd given me as a keepsake long ago. It?d been so enticing to take Jim up on his offer to give us the ?shipboard sendoff? as he called it, but bonding of our hearts and souls and minds in a blending of cultures and at this time seemed ? right somehow.

Next, the elder, T'Ril, bonded us in the more traditional words. As we exchanged vows and then T?Ril spoke her joining words and stepped aside, I had gradually become aware of something so magnificently transcendent that it left ME speechless.

Yes, it finally happened!

Whereas before, our feelings and thoughts had always been mutually accessible one to the other, and could be deepened at will or under intense circumstances, this was different. Our beings became merged, yet we remained separate, but the flow between was easier and the connection stronger. The intensity of connectedness would be as constant as the surf, as my heartbeat, not always at the same level, but capable of intensifying and always there?a bright warmth filling every recess of my soul. a
    This was permanent and ineffably deeper than anything we had known before. We were now woven forever together in unbreakable bonds of love.

I saw him laid out before me, as I had in glimpses before, but this was like the difference between seeing a painting of a lovely vista versus standing right in front and basking in it with all five senses.

/Ashal-veh,/ we thought together, in unadulterated wonder.

Spock?s thought continued: /You are more beautiful than I ever could have imagined./
    I replied: /And you, more than I ever dreamed./

We were speaking of more than the physical aspects, of course.

I reached up and kissed him long and ecstatically. I felt that it might just explode out of me and shower everyone with rainbow drops of gladness.

/Now, you're being whimsical,/ came my bondmate's amused, tender rejoinder.

I just beamed.

The human contingent barely restrained a cheer. So did I.

At the reception later, Kashore spun me around after giving me a bear hug.

"Your vows were simply amazing!!! And you were stunning in that gown!"

I smiled at her praise. "Thank you!!! And the bridegroom?" I asked.

"Hot! Definitely." She grinned.

Our first dance as bondmates was "The Love I Found in You". I sung the words softly as he held me closer than he ever had in all our times on the dance floor.

I grinned as the song ended. "I picked that song especially." I admitted.

The saxophone and piano blended together beautifully and the words to the song seemed to fit us perfectly.

He stroked my shoulder and answered: "You have an aptitude for selecting the right song for any occasion." His gaze held mine warmly.

I smiled happily and thought eagerly of the time later when we could slip away from the festivities.

Later, when we were alone, I sat down to bru

3. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    And I have adored reading this, every entry was magnificently mushy and likeable. Great job on finishing this and how.[face_dancing] With Uhura and Spock joined in love[face_love]:*[:D]

4. Mira_Jade

Mira_Jade The (FavoriteTM) Fanfic Mod With the Cape star 5 Staff Member Manager

Jun 29, 2004
    I am sad to see this one done - but my, what a blast this ride has been! [face_love]

Thanks for this beautiful look into the lives of these two. I can't wait to hear more about them. [face_love]

[:D]

~MJ @};-

5. RX_Sith

RX_Sith Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 13, 2006
    Superb ending with Nyota/Spock finally getting married. Now, comes the real journey to places and things that will forever ferment their love and lives together.

6. divapilot

divapilot Force Ghost star 4

Nov 30, 2005
    Oh, lovely, just lovely.[face_love]

Thank you for a wonderful story. :D

7. DaenaBenjen42

DaenaBenjen42 Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 15, 2005
    Am so gonna quote Vulcan's Heart here: "Parted and never parted. Never and always touching and touched." (This was the mood of the update... and I loved it.)

Well done, Jade_eyes. Well done. :)

8. Ceillean

Ceillean Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 13, 2001
    So they finally got married. Good for them. =D=

This was a fun ride, Jade.
    And now I'm wondering what you have planned for 2011...[face_thinking]

9. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    What a very lovely ending Jade [face_love]

I loved it from beginning to end. I love your Spock and Nyota [face_love]

Great ending =D= [:D]

10. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Thanks, Falcon :* That means a lot as does your faithful readership [:D] !!!!!!

11. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    Jade:

I've finally finished reading your diary.

What can I say but, LOVED IT!

The Nyota/Spock/Christine/Kirk with a side of Bonnes was LOL.

Loved the talk between Nyota and Sarek...

... and the Tribbles [face_laugh]...

... and when he offered her the ring...

... and "Nyota, you are the fruition of all that could be longed for." Wow!

[face_blush] [face_love] :*[face_dancing][:D]

=D==D==D=

12. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Thanks, sweet Hazel. :* Her talk with Sarek was marvy :) and the ring entry *melts* I really believe he sees her as the fruition -- I know I do!! [face_love]

Huggles!!!

13. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Hazel: :*

Thank you for that sweet comment and yes she is the fruition of all the heart could long for, ever, and always. Melts!

[face_love]

:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.