main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive ~~Star Trek: The Clone Wars Final Epic. The Long Journey Towards Victory~~

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Bro-cos, Aug 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bro-cos

Bro-cos Jedi Master star 3

Jan 13, 2003
    THE PROLOGUE
    Captain Price stared at his wonderous Star Ship. He turned and smiled at the Admiral.

'Whats it called?'

The Admiral stood next to Price and placed his hand on his shoulder, 'Enterprise'.

The Captain walked threw the long narrow tube, which connected with the massive, yet cozy Ship. His happiness grew with every step. Once he reached the interior, Price stared at the long halls that stood infront of him. Banging his head on one of the Metal Beams which drew across the Hull.

'I hope that will be altered upon departure.'

Th Admiral stopped Price from moveing any forward, turning him round his face turned worried looking. 'Captain, the reason I brought you aboard the Enterprise is because, we have recived a transmission from the Base on Mars. Several ships, are on a collision coarse with Earth. By the pictures we have recived they are very technologicaly advanced. Starfleet wants you and your crew to go and see who these ships are, o who they belong to.'

Captain Price began to walk over to the turbolift. He turned back and looked at the Admiral.

'This is, um very soon. I mean we havn't even got a crew yet.'

The Admiral walked forward. 'Yes you have they are being transported aboard even as we speak. The ship is yours Captain, we look forward to hear from you in a weeks time.' Captain Price entered the Turbolift, as the doors closed he saw the Admiral walked towards the tube.

As the Turbolift began to stop, Price prepared himself for what he thought the Bridge would look like, as the door opened he stepped in and was amazed. Walking over to his seat he sat down.

As the Enterprise flew out of the Dry Dock, Captain Price, walked into his Ready Room sitting down he picked up a Key pad that was on his desk.

'Tea, Hot.'

The Replicator, produced a Cup of Tea, perfectly placed on a Black Worktop. Rolling over to it Price took his tea and sipped it. Once he placed into onto his desk he herd a beeping sound. Pushing a white button on his desk, he spoke.

'Go ahead.'

A Voice spoke back, 'We are closing in on the Ships Sir.' As Captain price walked out onto the Bridge, he stared at the View screen.

'Open a Channel.'

'Channel open Sir.' Price sat down in his chair still holding his tea, Placing it into a cup holder, he began to speek.

'This is Captain Price of the USS Enterprise, may we be of service.'

A Voice replied a very strong one at that. 'Captain we are the Clone Alpha Squad we need to land on your planet.'

'Why?'

'A Droid ship is heading towards you planet, it will arrive within a few hours.'

Captain Price stood up and turned so his back was to the View Screen.

'I will have to talk with Starfleet Command first.'

The Enterprise began to float towards Earth, closely followed by the Clone Ships.

The Clone stepped onto the Enterprises rough floors. Lifting his Pistol he gave it to the Security Guard.

?I am Captain....?

?Price.? The Clone trooper lifted his helmet off, dripping blood over the Floor. Price led them into the Conference room they all sat down. Putting his hands on the table he stared at the Clone.

?Who are you??

?I am a Clone made for the Republic, my other troopers were made after me, we came here by orders from Master Jedi Yoda.?

?I?m Sorry a Jedi??

?Yes A Jedi, Jedi are our helpers, they have led us in many battles.? Captain Price stood up and wandered round the table.

?And these Droid ships you say are coming towards Earth.?

The Clone stood up also. ?Yes These Droids are lead by the Sith.?

?I suppose they are Evil people.?

?Yes, there lightsabers are like there souls, Red.?

?Do these Jedi have the Lightsaber.?
    ?Yes, if you will exscuse me I must get back aboard my ship.?

?Of course.? Captain Price walked the Clone back to his ship.

?Hopefully if you tell Starfleet that they should react the way I have, a good way.?

The Clone Commander stepped onto his transport and it flew back to his ship. Captain Price began to walk back to the bridge, a

2. Unit1-49

Unit1-49 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 7, 2005
    :D :D you just love your star trek don't you :D :D

3. Bro-cos

Jan 13, 2003
    Join Matt it will be fun you could be my first officre, Commander Billing, wow thats got a ring to it dont ya think. Id make you Co GM

4. Unit1-49

Jun 7, 2005
    there is 1 thing wrong with your theory, commander billing sounds terrible.

5. Bro-cos

Jan 13, 2003
    No It done, anywayz Im Captain Price.

Just join Please it will be cool.

6. Unit1-49

Jun 7, 2005
    maybey 2morro at your BBQ have to go.

7. Bro-cos

Jan 13, 2003
    BUMPY

8. Bro-cos

Jan 13, 2003
    Just thought I would add this on To the Story.

As the Enterprise flew out of the Dry Dock, Captain Price, walked into his Ready Room sitting down he picked up a Key pad that was on his desk.

'Tea, Hot.'

The Replicator, produced a Cup of Tea, perfectly placed on a Black Worktop. Rolling over to it Price took his tea and sipped it. Once he placed into onto his desk he herd a beeping sound. Pushing a white button on his desk, he spoke.

'Go ahead.'

A Voice spoke back, 'We are closing in on the Ships Sir.' As Captain price walked out onto the Bridge, he stared at the View screen.

'Open a Channel.'

'Channel open Sir.' Price sat down in his chair still holding his tea, Placing it into a cup holder, he began to speek.

'This is Captain Price of the USS Enterprise, may we be of service.'

A Voice replied a very strong one at that. 'Captain we are the Clone Alpha Squad we need to land on your planet.'

'Why?'

'A Droid ship is heading towards you planet, it will arrive within a few hours.'

Captain Price stood up and turned so his back was to the View Screen.

'I will have to talk with Starfleet Command first.'

The Enterprise began to float towards Earth, closely followed by the Clone Ships.

OK people its time to post in those character sheets.

9. Grishnakh

Grishnakh Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 25, 2003
    I will be a Sith [face_devil]

Name: Jak Kane
    Ship: Sith Infiltrator
    Weapons: Red Lightsaber
    Clone or Droid Units: Super Battle Droid battalion
    Bio: Jak was taken in by the Jedi at a very young age from his planet of Naboo. He wasn't satisfied with the Jedi's forgiving nature of their enemies. He told his master he was leaving and nothing else. One night he snuck away and met Palpatine. He was tought the ways of a Sith and learned quickly. As soon as the Clone Wars began, he was given charge of a whole troop of SBD's, and is the most ruthless commander.

I will be following the droid ship that is coming towards you. :)

10. Bro-cos

Jan 13, 2003
    The Rules and Info

The Character Sheet for Starfleet crew Member:

Real First Name:
    Real Last Name:
    Rank(Helmsman,Tactical,Engineer,Security and First officer):
    Bio:

Sith Or jedi:

Name:
    Ship:
    Clone Or Droid Units:
    Bio:

The Rules are:

1. No God Modding.
    2. Listen to the GM.
    3. I Need Starfleet members.
    4. Have Fun.

Enjoy your selfs and get posting those Sheets.

11. Unit1-49

Jun 7, 2005
    Name: Unit 1-49
    Weapons: D-17 blaster rifle
    Ship: republic gun ship
    Clone Or Droid Units: non
    Bio: created for commando missions + body guard

12. Bro-cos

Jan 13, 2003
  13. revious_havoc

revious_havoc Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 14, 2005
    Sith Or jedi:jedi

Name:unit-23 or Sev
    Weapons:custom d-17 with grenede attachment and laser sighting
    Ship:republic battlecruiser
    Clone Or Droid Units:clones
    Bio:another clone with a slight independent mind explaining his customized gun.

14. Bro-cos

Jan 13, 2003
    BUMPY

15. bmwgurl17

bmwgurl17 Jedi Master star 3

Jul 11, 2005

Sith Or jedi: Jedi

Name: Shawna
    Weapons: lightsaber
    Ship: none
    Clone Or Droid Units: none
    Bio: WAs sent on this mission to make sure everything went accordingly.

16. spacelady

spacelady Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 16, 2003
    Exactly what I was looking for. :D

Real First Name: Ravan
    Real Last Name: Tulus
    Rank(Helmsman,Tactical,Engineer,Security and First officer): Helmsman
    Bio: Ravan was born on Earth and lived in America for her entire life. She attended Starfleet academy when she was the perfect age for it. She studied as hard and as much as she could to finally do something she had always wanted to do. When the news came that she was selected as a helmsman for a starship called the Enterprise, she was filled with joy and excitement. Ravan is extremely loyal to Captain Price and hasn't let him down yet. She would take a phaser hit for him and any others on the ship.

How's this?

17. Bro-cos

Jan 13, 2003
    Thats great Spacelady Lets Start then people.

IC
    Captain Price
    Bridge

Captains Log Stardate 200508.7

I have found these Jedi and Sith to much to handle at this point. With the appearence of them it puts me in a diffuclt postion.

As Price stood up from his chair he looked down at the Helm. The ship began to rock because one of the droid Vulture Ships was firing at the Enterprise. As Captain Price tried to hold onto to anything within reach he spoke to the Helm.

'Tulus, Bring us about. Could someone contact one of the Leading Clone ships.'

Price tried to sit back down holding onto his chair as he did.

Tag: Spacelady, Anyone.

18. revious_havoc

Jul 14, 2005
    "this is jones of the rupublic battlecruiser gunship reporting.. captain price whats seems to be the problem?" in the background unit-23 a.k.a sev reloads his gun and jokes with his other comrades.

19. spacelady

spacelady Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 16, 2003
    IC Ravan Tulus

Ravan sat at her station, a large panel of buttons and keys were in front of her. She watched the battle from the large screen in front of the deck.

'Tulus, Bring us about.'

Ravan looked back at Price, and nodded.

"Right away, Sir."

Ravan turned back to the keys and quickly punched in a few, looking to the side where the panel extended to, and hit a few on there. She rested her slender hands on the edge of the control panel and looked up at the screen, watching the stars stop moving, then begin to spin the other way slowly. She held onto the panel as the Enterprise rocked, getting hit again.

Tag: Price and Everyone

20. Grishnakh

Grishnakh Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 25, 2003
    IC: as Jak

Jak puched the pedal to force his Sith Infiltrator to go faster, manuvering around the Trade Federation lander. He saw the greatEnterprise right ahead of him. He pulled the microphone down that was on his helmet, "Commander, send all droid ships toward the Enterprise. Over" He continued his pursuit on the ship and when he was close enough let fire.

TAG: all

21. Bro-cos

Jan 13, 2003
    IC:

Captain Price looked out of the view screen and could see the Droid ship flying around, he walked over to Tulus and slammed his hand on the Panel.

'There are more Droid ships coming, Earth is closing in on us. Open a channel with the Clone Ships.'

Price went back to his seat and sat down stareing at Earth. The attacks began to grow intense, as there were more ships attacking now.

'Damage Report.'

Steam was coming out of the Bulk head.

Sheilds are at 60%

'Fire Phasers at the leading Droid ship.'

22. revious_havoc

Jul 14, 2005
    the republc battleship pulls into view and commences fire on the droid ships "this is jones again we are covering you enterprise..look out captain there apears to be a sith infiltrator flying around" jones spins to the clone squads behind him "get to your pods men were getting ready to fire the boarding crafts" the republic battleship concentrated its fire on one point of the ship destroying its shield and began firing boarding pods. inside one pod sev sat there talking to his squad "ok unit 67 and 55 with me, whilst you 68 go to the the other squads to back them, tell them to head to the dock hanger, its located near the sheilds core so whilst there we can blow this babys sheilds out" unit 68 nods "ok there will be a hefty amount of droids so do not seperate we need to stick as a squad to get through this" sev heres his com link tell him boarding capsule 31 was destroyed by gunfire and the nearest bod is 900 yards "dam thats at least a couple of corridors and some annoying blast doors to go through before we get to help, this is going to be tough"

23. Bro-cos

Jan 13, 2003
    'We must be heading towards Earth now.'

Price looks out of the View screen and can see the Clone ships. He can see the Sith Infiltrator also.

'Tactical analayses.'

Id say blasters I guess that all I can give you sir.

24. bmwgurl17

bmwgurl17 Jedi Master star 3

Jul 11, 2005
    IC:

Shawna looked down from the clone ship.
    She sighed an uneasy breath.

"Thats a far way down."

25. Bro-cos

Jan 13, 2003
    'Clone ship send a Jedi If you have any I have a Idea.'

Thread Status: