main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Star Wars: A Shadow Over The Force

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by GuNgAnFaN3090, Feb 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GuNgAnFaN3090

GuNgAnFaN3090 Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 16, 2008
    OOC: You don't have to wake up yet if you don't want to, but I've recieved another CS so the game is going to start moving some more. Imperials Coming up.

IC:

Luke paused for a quick dramatic effect. Then, he answered the question they all knew the answer to. "I'm going to search though each of your minds until I find the traitor. I will not force this, if you don't want me to scan you then I will not. But it would clear your name." Luke waited for his first student to step forward. Luke heard a faint noise outside the temple. The Jedi master turned to see a large number of stormtroopers with blasters aimed on them. There were also two Imperial leaders with the.
    Too many to fight off without help! Thought Luke.

TAG: Any, Imps

2. jedi_killeroak

jedi_killeroak Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 16, 2005
    OOC: *Streching the arms and hearing them pop* Ah, it is good to be back.[face_skull]
    ~GM APPOVED~

Name: Martin Riggs
    Race: Human
    Homeworld: Byss

Appearance-

Height: 6'
    Weight: 110
    Build: He is musclure, with a trim fit
    Clothing: Imperial Whites
    Hair: Light brown, combed towards the back
    Eyes: Blue
    Skin: Light tan
    Scars/Markings/Tattoos: None
    Facial Hair: Clean shaven

Personality-

Traits: Martin is a very clean cut man, who only looks out for himself when ever possible. He tends to get up set when things go horribly wrong or his soldiers do not listen to him.
    Dislikes: Rebels, criminals, and force users
    Habits: Tends to tap foot, when something bothers him

IC: Riggs

He looked at his troops and smiled, they were not the best he ever had, but they would do for now. However what happened a few minutes ago disturbed him some. His traitor, which happened to be a Sith came back and lead the troops in the wrong direction. It did not dawn on him until a few minutes ago that he was playing a tight game with those force users. Riggs hated nothing more than force users, and what matters worse, was he was now waiting for one to dispose of Luke Skywalker so his job would be that much easier to do.

His company has been chasing them for several days now and he was getting very upset about it. It was an easy in and almost easy out. Unfortunly, they got wind of his group and started to run. He thought Darth Vader was bad, but not compared to a group of kids and one Jedi Master. "How can this be taking this poodoo long!" He barely kept his voice down when they were headed towards the beacon. His AT-ST was moving too slow and his men where not paying attention to their surroundings.

As he looked at the tracker, "At least they are in one place...for now." He sighed and told his driver to move on for he could see the point of the temple. When they neared the base of the temple, he got on their inner radios and told them to spread out around the entrence and keep a clear view of it. "I do not want even one to escape or I will have your hides on plates." Then he leaned forward and told his driver to stay to the rear of the platoon while he went up top to over see the arrest. Sniffing to himself, "Arrest, if I could get away with it, I should kill them here and now. Move foward men," and they moved slowly though they were somewhat noisy about it. "No wonder we lost, they can not stay quite in those things," he thought to himself.

Bringing up a pair of binocilers,(ms) he could see in side and they the sit. Laughing silently to himself, he could see himself getting a promotion very soon, but he had to get them back into holding. Like a booming voice from the heavens came their doom. "Drop your light beams things, and put your hands up! You are surrounded and no where you need to be at this time."

For some reason he could not see the other Commander, and he hoped he was in postion.

3. Gurthrim_Lah

Gurthrim_Lah Jedi Knight star 4

Oct 19, 2008
    IC: Shaelen Blikit

Shaelen didn't know what to do, they where surrounded by Storm Troopers, Jekula is unconscious and most of them didn't have a Light Saber.
    The only thing he could do is to trust in the force, he could feel the force flowing through him and everything around him, the force runs through many things, the rocks, trees, animals, insects, the other Jedi's and all life.
    He could think of many ways to kill the Storm Troopers, but he hated to kill. do instead, he used the force to persuade the insects to bite and crawl on the Storm Troopers to distract them so they may escape.

TAG: Any

4. DarthZordon

DarthZordon Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 15, 2009
    Name: Lemy Henderick
    Race: Human
    Homeworld: Naboo

Appearance- A consumate noble from Naboo, Henderick appears more as a Lord than an Imperial Admiral. He has white hair and a nice and smooth goatte. As a noble he commands attention and deserves to be heard, his distinct voice, a basso , leads to givign even more respect. He is a veteran of various wars and is a proud Imperial and clearly hates Jedi, considering them hate mongers whose sole pourpose is disrupt order.
    Height: (in Feet and Inches) 6'3 feet
    Weight: (In Lbs.) 200 pounds
    Build: Normal, but bulky for his age.
    Clothing: White Imperial officer clothes similiar to Thrawn's but he has a red cape that starts from the shoulder pads.
    Hair: SHort trimed, similiar to Dooku's.
    Eyes: Green
    Skin: Light
    Scars/Markings/Tattoos: On his forehead Lemy has the tattoo of the House of Henderick.
    Facial Hair: A white goattee trimed and combed.

Personality- Arrogant and asured of himself he believes Human are superior to aliens, as many Imperials did. Henderick was cruel but not evil he beleive like Thrawn in promoting cleverness and initiative instead of killing of at the very first foul. Henderick is a suave man, who enjoys life's pleasures to the fullest, he also is very intelligent, appointed by the Emperor himself as Admiral at the tender age of 27, his brillaince was without question and now is one of the Empire biggest allies. He intends to destroy his most hated rivals, the Jedi. However he knows how to play his troops and they support him 100%

Traits: Very smart, skilled using the vibroblade and has a custom made one that looks like a rapier , Henderick is also known for his dirty tricks during battle.
    Dislikes: Jedi, aliens, ignorance, and the New Republic
    Habits: Practices fencing every day, read and writes for pleasure, has a very distinct habit of reading strategy books making very knowledgable of war and machinery. Henderick has at least 90 children with women all around the Galaxy, a player by heart he never has given them a chance to meet their father. Henderick also has been know to have been trained in swordsmanship by Vader as he took a liking for the admiral.

IC: Lemy Henderick

The volume of Henderick's troops was vast. His legion of soldiers was experienced and well organized, Henderick was a proud man who stood in his AT-ST waiting for the signal to strike and destroy the Jedi, the foolish men who tired to destroy the EMpire and... almost succeeded. He hated them for it, the EMprie was his life, he commited himself to the Emperor, and was good friend of Darth Vader. Both who were lost to the Second Death Star, afterwards the destruction of the Empire seemed eminat however it was because of his initiatives, Daala's and others that the Empire survived. Lemy Henderick was perhaps one of the most loved Imperials, even though he was a racist and the cruelest Imperial. His troops were ready, STorm troopers made the majority of the battle squadron, however there were Imperial officials there, mostly engineers though.

Lemy contacted his right hand man, a Captain. " Captain is eveyone ready?"-the offical replied-" Yes sir."- Henderick smiled-" Begin circiling the Temple remember we are not alone in this capture another Imperial is leading another task Force." - he disliked the idea of tag teaming the Jedi, he was a lone wolf and was better off alone. But for the sake of himself and the Empire he allowed the company. He would undoubtedly kill the man if he was irritated enough. Lemy knew his moment was coming soon of retribution.

He contacted Martin Riggs- " So Riggs"- he said in his calm basso voice, Lemy appeared more of a king than a military man- " are your troops in position? Mine are."- he said in the most informitive way possible not wanting to sound vane. " I think we should surround and then attack... I mean capture."- he smirked-" I know it may be bothering to let the Jedi scum live but orders are orders."

tag: All

5. Mister_Master

Mister_Master Jedi Master star 6

Oct 17, 2007
    OOC: Hey all, Sorry I disappeared without telling anyone. Can I have a quick recap of whats going on?

6. jedi_killeroak

Apr 16, 2005
    OOC: Do you want the long or the short version?

Long version, your group held up in a temple for some rest. Jekula got knocked out. Luke is going to find out who the real traitor is.

Short version, You are under arrest by the Imperials, the greatest men on this side of the forum.

7. GuNgAnFaN3090

Oct 16, 2008
    OOC: I'd pay attention to the long version MM. I'll post later guys, keep playing. ;)

8. DarthZordon

Feb 15, 2009
    OOC: I don't wanan be rude but

Is anyone out there???!!!!!!

9. Nadia-Oomia

Nadia-Oomia Jedi Master star 4

Jan 4, 2009
    OOC: Ow you don't have to yell I'm right here :p I am almost finished and will hopefully be posting sometime in the near future:D

10. DarthZordon

Feb 15, 2009
    OOC: LOL ! sorry

11. GuNgAnFaN3090

Oct 16, 2008
    OOC: Why's everyone so silent? Do I bore you?

IC: Han Solo/ Falcon Cockpit

"Chewie, get Wedge on the comm. We're almost there and I want a battle plan." Han Solo said frustrated and frightened. If anything had happened to Luke, he would rip the head off of every stormtrooper there. He had gotten together the biggest group of New Republic Pilots to help. Wedge Anntilles (sp?) was one of the Squad leaders.
    "Hrnnnnnnnnn" growled Chewbacca. He had a plan.

IC: Luke Skywalker, Yavin 4

Luke had let the force make his choice. Wihtout even knowing it at first, he let his saber fall to the ground. The Jedi Master gestered for his Temple Family to do the same. There were way to many to fight off. Those Imps had to have known their exact location. The Spy...
    "Are you to kill us?" Asked Luke. Not really expecting an answer, but he thought he'd try.

12. DarthZordon

Feb 15, 2009
    IC: Lemy Henderick

He smiled evily as Luke surrendered the almighty Luke was in his hands. " No Master Jedi you will not be harmed. Not while I am here."- his At-ST moving closer, he was talking ofcourse via comlink.-" Well.. you may experience a bit of...turbulance during the flight to the Remnant. But that is all. You shall be kept hostages."- Lemy was telling half the truth, they would experiment with them seeking ways to destroy the FOrce users forever. He smiled evily inside. The AT- ST was finally in front of the Jedi, Lemy took his rapier and lowered the stairs he was accompanied by 7 squads ensuring the Jedi wouldn't do anything funny. Lemy was a very imposing man, tall, and with avery basso timbre of voice. " No Master Skywalker, you will be kept alive. And if you behave properly so will all the Jedi. Each of you shall be taken in a different transport as to avoid, tag teaming if you will." he smiled almost kindly-" But you Luke SKywalker will accompany me. In my own Star Destroyer. THere is ofcourse another Imperial Officer around here. And we will divide the rest of your forces. "- he laughed evily-" Ohh you will pay for the sudden collapse of our EMpire, but don't worry with your capture the New Republic will surely meet our ends."

tag: Any

13. jedi_killeroak

Apr 16, 2005

Riggs listened to the broad cast and smiled too himself. "Good, this part is done and now," turning to his driver and broad casting just to his troops. "Men, half of you go one way and the other half go the other. I will be bringing up the rear, we will watch the back end of them, as they exited."

His men did not waste time, they seprated down the middle and made their way around. "Commander Henderick, we are approaching from behind and caught your transmission. So we know what is going on, becarefull of that Jedi Master Skywalker. Riggs out."

His walker crested a tree and pointed his guns at their backs. His men rounded the corner and got into postions, bringing up their rifles. Even though they were in range, they were barely in range of hitting anything.

TAG: Jedi,

14. GuNgAnFaN3090

Oct 16, 2008
    IC - Luke Skywalker

Luke couldn't decide what to do. He needed a plan. Being prisoner to some Imperials was not exactly what he had on his to-do list. The Jedi master looked to the ground in a gesture of defeat. Something caught his eye as he noticed his lightsaber there. It was as if it was calling to him. He could almost hear it speaking. Perhaps a familiar voice?
    "Luke," started the strange voice. The rest of the small area seemed un real to the Jedi. He could only focus on this new voice. "Luke, you can beat them. Trust in the Force. It will guide you." Luke wasn't sure who's voice it was, just that it was a voice from the past.
    Without a second thought, Luke reached out with the force for his fallen saber. It reached his hand before the Imperials even knew what happened. With a Snap-hissss the off green filled the temple. Luke had one chance. He closed his eyes and threw thesaber. The green hit the temple top just above the stormtroopers. Rubble fell all over the Imps. Killing many troopers, there were only about ten left. But it wouldn' take long to move that pile.
    "Come on!" Luke yelled as he ran into the deeper into the temple. The darkness engulfed him and his temple family. The Imperials would follow soon enough.

TAG: Imps, Jedi

15. DarthZordon

Feb 15, 2009
    IC: Henderick

THe Admirla who received the transmission from RIggs said to Luke- " You Luke, there is no escape. Now Skywalker surrender or die!"- But at the moment Luke did a few triwls and escaped. FOrter took out his virbo- rapier and with a another 5 squads that formed he persued the Jedi. " I will kill you Luke, you shall pay for my masters. Riggs"= he said through comlink-" Half your troops follow with me you circle the temple ensur enobody escapes. I'll take Skywalker out if I have to but I'll bring th eJedi back alive. Need not worry. FOrter out." He urged his troops unward.

tagL All

16. GuNgAnFaN3090

Oct 16, 2008
    OOC: I'm not posting yet for two reasons. First is I've been a little busy. Second is I want to know where everyone went. I'm going to start sending out PM's soon. Must. Find. My. Players!

17. ObiWanJedi93

ObiWanJedi93 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 29, 2008
    OOC: Could someone tell me what has happened since my last post? My last post was sitting down to here Luke talk to us in the Temple about the traitor. Did we already discuss the traitor?

Please give me a recap, as I am too lazy to go back and read. :p

18. GuNgAnFaN3090

Oct 16, 2008
    OOC: Okay, I was about to use some glitterstim to find the traitor but then we were attacked by Imps. So Luke crushed in the temple door and the jedi ran into the temple where it's dark and scary. The Imps are following. Okay then?

19. Nadia-Oomia

Nadia-Oomia Jedi Master star 4

Jan 4, 2009

IC:
    Census hardly saw Luke when he brought down the temple door and ran into a dark area. He followed and soon couldn't see even his own hand it was so dark. Trying to find a wall so that he could feel where he was going. "Master? Do you know where this thing leads? I mean what if it's a dead end?" Census didn't have much hope right now, he felt uneasy about walking into a dark tunnel and going who-knows-where with the Imperials digging through the barricaded door. He finally found a wall along with thick cobwebs, slightly surprised he flinched at the unexpected experience then put his hand back on the wall. "I hope he has a plan" thought Census

Tag: Anyone

20. ObiWanJedi93

ObiWanJedi93 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 29, 2008
    IC: Corbr Fraub

Corbr felt around the dark temple. Drops of water echoing to the ground. Fraub then got an idea. He pulled out his lightsaber and ignited it. The temple walls glowed blue. Corbr went into the middle of the group, so that everyone could see where they were going. "Yes, Master Luke. I agree with Census. Do you know where this thing leads?"

TAG: GunganFan

21. jedi_killeroak

Apr 16, 2005

Riggs recieved the message with mixed feelings, first of all, he would hate to lose "his" men and be without a strong enough force to repel anything that may attack. Shrugging he talked into his radio to his men. "Platoon A, you guys circle around and meet up with the Admiral and help him out. Platoon B, fill in the spots and watch every inch of this place. Failure will not be accepted, move out."

As he slipped back into the walker, he ordered the driver to head for the front to put his guns on the door.

TAG: DarthZordon

22. GuNgAnFaN3090

Oct 16, 2008
    IC:

"I've been here once, long ago." Started Luke. He wasn't sure whether or not to tell his story, But looking into the eyes of each and everyone of his Temple Family, he did. "I came here with another student of mine. We were running from some kind of beast native to this planet. They were afraid to follow us in here...I learned why soon enough." Luke sighed. "The dark side of the Force is strong in this temple. the student who came here with me before never made it out. He felt the darkside flowing through him. He never wanted to be that way, so he killed himself."

Luke hadn't told the whole truth, but perhaps he would have to soon enough. There was a whisper deep within the temple. The master looked around and noticed he was the only one who had heard it. "We must watch out for each other here, protect our friends from the darkness."

23. DarthZordon

Feb 15, 2009
    IC: Lemy

The Admiral wathce din disdain as the Jedi escaped his grasp and managed to blow out the entrance. Ruble now filled it. He took his comlink-" Belay the order RIggs. The Jedi bastards have blown the entrance. Ithink you have to make a new entrance."- he smirked-" I'll stay here"- he thought for a moment-" I will make a small hole in the ruble and send a few mouse droids to see what the Jedi fools are doing."

A trooper with a drill came in and started to work a hole that reached the cavern. It was silent enough not ot be detected by anyone. When they were done Lemy ordered about 9 droids to enter the small cavity and explore the caves. " RIggs, I have sent 9 droids to explore the cave. Any info I'll send to you so as no to fail again."- he was ofcourse refering to himself-" Send me the spot were you'll make the new 'door'. I'll send my forces to ambush the unsuspecting fool from here. I think all we can do for now is patrol the temple and let nothing out. Shoot first, ask later. How about you"- he said in his calm voice-" any idea how to get in?"

24. bobmarley

bobmarley Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 7, 2009
    OOC: Sorry i havent posted for a while but i was knocked unconciousness so couldnt post and no-one else seemed to be posting so i thought it was dead. The new arrival looks like a bit of a trouble maker (jedi killer oak cough cough [face_peace]) and im liking the renewed energy i hope it keeps going this time :D

IC Jekula Dark Temple:

After being awoken by the sound of gun fire and shouts that flooded his head, he quickly stumbled to his feet. All around him was chaos. Ahh Imperials were just about to attack it seemed and the whole group were in uproar. Dam Imperials! He had worked so hard and his plans were only just beginning yet they had to stumble in like a blind Bantha and mess it all up! At least he was safe now though from being shot mistakenly.

As Luke had dragged the group and the two semi-concious members of it into the temple. And then Luke gave them the first bit of good news that Jekula had heard in some time, "The dark side of the Force is strong in this temple." And how true that was! Jekula could feel it rushing through his very bones, it felt like a warm blanket had been pulled over every inch of his body, providing him comfort and strength. He had spent so long using his power to portray an image of light around him so strong that not even the amazing Luke could see through it. Yet now he would have even more power as he remembered the true power of the Dark Side! Things had taken a turn for the better it seemed, and for the first time in a very long time.

Jekula managed a smile.

"We must watch out for each other here, protect our friends from the darkness."

Oh i will, Jekula thought to himself sheilding his thoughts from the rest of the group, ill make sure everyone is protected all right. As he followed Luke further into the darkness.

TAG: All members of Luke's group.

25. Gurthrim_Lah

Gurthrim_Lah Jedi Knight star 4

Oct 19, 2008
    IC: Shaelen Blikit

Shaelen couldn't see a thing in the dark room when suddenly he heard a snap hiss sound and a blue glow on the wall, and his face an inch far from hitting the wall.
    He turned around to find the other students near luke. Corbr was holding an activated blue light saber so everyone could see.

"I've been here once, long ago." Started Luke. He seemed as if he wasn't sure whether or not to tell his story, But looking into the eyes of each and everyone of his Temple Family, he did. "I came here with another student of mine. We were running from some kind of beast native to this planet. They were afraid to follow us in here...I learned why soon enough." Luke sighed. "The dark side of the Force is strong in this temple. the student who came here with me before never made it out. He felt the dark side flowing through him. He never wanted to be that way, so he killed himself."

Shaelen shivered at the thought of turning to the dark side, he could picture himself in the dark side, but he didn't like it. as he got near the group, he noticed Master Luke looked at all of them as if searching for something, maybe a reaction for something?

"We must watch out for each other here, protect our friends from the darkness."

Shaelen was scared to be in this temple, he would rather die, like that student in Master Luke's story, than to fall to the dark side

TAG any

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.