main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

VIDEO Star Wars: Episode III: Revenge of the Sith [xbox | PS2]

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by jp-30, Apr 19, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. holonett242

holonett242 Jedi Youngling

Jan 9, 2005
    dont see anything on the first board.

2. holonett242

Jan 9, 2005
    looks like it.

3. holonett242

Jan 9, 2005
    i also did a dumb thing and applied the tiny droid cheat. any way to rid of this? sorry if im a
    pest

4. Agent_SkywalKer

Agent_SkywalKer Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 28, 2005
    I don't know about the cheat. Did you find the correct part yet?

oh, and in the future, use edit instead of quadruple posting. :)

5. Master_Jedi_Singh

Master_Jedi_Singh Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 13, 2005
    try typing it in again
    Or you have to start again

6. MasterValar

MasterValar Jedi Youngling

Oct 2, 2005
    It is very basic. All you have to do is to delete you're save and start again and typ Korriban in the codes section, you will find all the cheats at www.gamewinners.com.

From Master Valar

7. lorn_zahl

lorn_zahl Jedi Master star 4

Oct 19, 2002
    So me and my friend just rented this game (PS2) and we wanted to play co-op. It's an option, you just can't choose it. (makes a beeping noise instead)

What's up with this?

8. Darth-Vassago

Darth-Vassago Jedi Master star 5

Jun 28, 2004
    It has to be unlocked. It also isn't a co-op version of the game; just certain levels. Not really worth it. :)

~Vassago

9. PhantomMenace

PhantomMenace Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 20, 2001
    Does anyone have any tips on how to beat those gunships that Obi-Wan has to shoot with a turret in the Jedi Temple? I've not been able to get past that level for a long time.

10. lorn_zahl

Oct 19, 2002
    Wow that's pretty shabby.

Nothing compared to the care that was taken with "The Warriors," my oh my.

I'm really not a console guy, we just saw it at the store and decided to rent it. When you say unlock, do you mean through playing the single player until a certain point?

11. Darth-Vassago

Darth-Vassago Jedi Master star 5

Jun 28, 2004
    It's at the end of the game, you should unlock it. You could also check around for some game codes, I'm sure there are some.

As for the Gunships, I never really had a problem with them, so I can't really offer advice.

~Vassago

12. lorn_zahl

Oct 19, 2002
    Well yeah I beat it last night, that game is probably both the coolest and underdeveloped game I have played in my life.

They could have added so much to it, hell they could have at least included Sidious in the game!

sheeesh

Someone didn't take their time at all though the lightsaber combat was some of the best I have seen in a game.

How sad...

13. PhantomMenace

Apr 20, 2001
    The lightsaber action is awesome. The biggest drawback for me is that it doesn't have any ROTS music.

14. lorn_zahl

Oct 19, 2002
    It doesn't have the Emporer either! I mean come on!

It's missing so much, the game is so patheticaly short and it's a crying shame because out of all my years playing JO I found this type of combat superior in so many ways.

(albeit grudgingly, I'm not a console guy)

15. Obi-Wan-1000

Obi-Wan-1000 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 11, 2005
    The episode 3 game is one of my favorite games. I always play it:D

16. lorn_zahl

Oct 19, 2002
    Excellent, excellent game. I love it how you have complete control over blocking and swiping. Perfect lightsaber combat, lucas arts needs to develop some more for it and release it on PC.

Oh and multiplayer too!

17. mastersith69

mastersith69 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 10, 2005
    it would be nice if the game would of been longer because it was relatively short but still great fighting wise.

18. lordabominus

lordabominus Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 23, 2003
    i was wondering if anyone has any status/ratings for the playable characters, i.e. windu, obi wan, vader, etc. it seems that anakin is lightning fast, but vader is slower, but strong. windu seems to be pretty balanced and obi wan/ben are excellent at defending themselves. are there differences in the characters? if so, where can i find these stats?

19. lorn_zahl

Oct 19, 2002
    I'm not sure though I'm relatively sure it's a level playing field or else people would just spam certain characters.

I just can't get over the lightsaber physics and combat in this game, the movements and control blow every lightsaber game out of the water.

In fact it's been making me bitter when I play JO.... you can't really block!

20. StarkRhavyn

StarkRhavyn Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 11, 2003
    That's kinda why I didn't like this game.
    It didn't block for me everytime I told it too, only when conditions were right.
    I want it to block everytime I push that button, not just if I pushed it at the right moment at a certain distance from my opponent and only after I'm done with whatever the combo I was trying to do.
    I want the block command override any combo I was in the middle of.
    Control, control, I want more control!

21. DarthMikus

DarthMikus Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 24, 2005
    So..I'm not sure if this was touched on before or not..I gave up on trying to find out right about where those two dorks had a page long "I know you are but what am I" fights.
    I'm a big time cheater..if there are codes that I can use, I'm gonna use them. Does anyone else have the problem of not being able to access the bonus missions after going through the whole game with codes?

22. PhantomMenace

Apr 20, 2001
    Can anyone clue me in on how to earn the Death Star Obi-Wan vs. Vader bonus mission? I thought all I had to do was beat the game, which I did, but it's still not available. Thanks.

23. Siths_Revenge

Siths_Revenge Jedi Youngling star 7

Jul 27, 2004
    There's a cheat code to unlock all stages, etc. Go to gamefaQs and get it.

24. Richard-Drahcir

Richard-Drahcir Jedi Master star 3

Feb 18, 2004
    You don't need a cheat code. After you beat the game you can do the fight on Mustafar again but play as Anakin this time.
    Defeat Obi-Wan, see the glorious alternative ending and then you'll unlock Obi-Wan v Vader on the Death Star, and be able to play as them in VS modes.

25. PhantomMenace

Apr 20, 2001
    Ooh sounds awesome! Thanks, Richard.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.