main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Read, PA Star Wars Game Club

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Crazed_Ewok, Jan 13, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The_Blue_Devil

The_Blue_Devil Jedi Youngling

Nov 24, 2003
    *looks around*

Hi... :)

2. Crazed_Ewok

Crazed_Ewok Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 31, 2002
    Well, it seems as if we're not going to be able to play CC online with each other...last night was pretty much a disaster, nothing worked. I blame it on our networks ;)

Hi, Blue Devil :)

3. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    I think I may be able to get the game working on my home computer. I'm not connected to a newtork with the rest of the campus there.

4. Crazed_Ewok

Aug 31, 2002
    Yea, but it's not just you

5. jedimasterbryan

jedimasterbryan Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 14, 2002
    well i was able to get into another game in the Zone, so i'm not quite sure what happened last night, Bad luck i guess

6. Crazed_Ewok

Aug 31, 2002
    Yeah, same here...I got into a game with Wesmin the other night...I don't know

7. Wesmin7

Wesmin7 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 29, 2001
    We got into a game yes, but as what has recentally always happened with us, the game went out of sync quite strange stuff, no lag just suddenly it crazes and auto saves.

8. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    I still say it had something to do with the network. Maybe we can try this again over winter break when both me and Wesmin are not stuck on the KU internet network.

9. Wesmin7

Wesmin7 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 29, 2001
    The thing is that Chris is having a problem right now, and he can't say when it'll clear up, plus I'd rather do it on the speedy KUness then my home slowness, I think next week might be a good week to schedual something I'm pretty much free exept for finals, and I'm sure I'll be wanting to blow off steam after some of them.

10. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    It won't work on the network here. It may be speedy, but too many people are connected and it can't establish a connection with the game. (or so, I think) It may be this type of connection altogether because none of use could host.

11. Crazed_Ewok

Aug 31, 2002
    and CC is a very buggy and unstable game...I guess revamping an engine will do that...I don't know, I could host on this type of connection before, so I guess we'll see

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.