main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars Star Wars: Jedi Bounty

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by RepublicAnvil, Dec 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RepublicAnvil

RepublicAnvil Jedi Youngling

Oct 23, 2009
    A Long Time Ago In a Galaxy Far, Far Away?
    [image=http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/6/6c/Star_Wars_Logo.svg/694px-Star_Wars_Logo.svg.png]
    Episode 3.1
    Jedi Bounty

It?s a dark new galaxy. Chancellor Palpatine, now Emperor Palpatine, has established his New Order as the Republic convulses in its final throws of death. The Emperor?s Apprentice, Darth Vader, has taken it upon himself to expunge the last of the Jedi Survivors.

To this end, Darth Vader, has sent out a call to all the Bounty Hunters in the Galaxy. Hunt down and destroy any and all Jedi.

Meanwhile, scattered throughout the Galaxy, the survivors of Order 66 hide and bide their time. Maybe if they stay out of Imperial site they will be able to rebuild their Order and challenge the Emperor for the fate of the Galaxy?.

[b]Welcome to Star Wars: Jedi Bounty[/b]

In this game we are going to explore the Great Jedi Purge. Players will be cast as both victims and villains. It will be a game of intrigue, investigation, and skill. But mostly it will be fun.
    Players have a choice of either being a Bounty Hunter or a Jedi Survivor. I am going to accept ten players to begin with and depending on the games popularity may increase or add more players down the line.

[b]***[/b]

As a [b]Jedi[/b], you have acquiesced to a life on the run. You will be hunted everywhere you go and anyone might betray you. Your only hope is the slim chance of rebuilding the Order. But to do that, students must be found and sanctuary must be acquired. Beware the Darkside for it hunts you?

[b]***[/b]

So you want to be a [b]Bounty Hunter[/b]. Well it isn?t all blasters and detonators, and hunting Jedi isn?t all fun and games. Those blasted Force users have a knack for escaping ambushes and their lightsabers are great at disarming enemies? literally. But if you?re careful and good enough then a Jedi can be a stack of credits wrapped in robes. Best of all, disintegrations are not only allowed, but encouraged.

[b][color=red]Game Rules

1. Obey all of the Board Rules, Role Playing Forum Rules, and the TOS.

2. I AM THE LAW! (Cheesy Sylvester Stallone voice aka talking like a stroke victim).

3. PM all character sheets to me, RepublicAnvil, for approval before posting them in this thread. Unapproved character sheets that are posted in this thread will be ignored and possibly turned into Platypuses? Platapi? something with a bill.

4. OOCs are to be game related and kept to a minimum.

5. Please put thought into ever IC post, and make sure to have proper grammar and correct spelling. (We all make mistakes and I make more than my share. That being said repeat offenders will be asked to leave)

6. Players leaving the game temporarily or permanently are to PM the GM with a notification.

7. All feedback is welcome, but is to be PMed to the GM. Please, do not post it in this thread.

8. When someone asks if you?re a god, you say YES! But when someone asks if you?re godmodding the answer is NO![/color][/b]

[hr]

[b]Rules for creating Characters and How to play the game?[/b]

Original Characters are acceptable. Canon characters must have approval before sheets can be submitted. I am limiting the number of Mandalorians to one. First come, first served.

I highly encourage original characters as it will give you complete creative control over them. Canon characters must abide by their in universe personalities.

Because we will have fighting between players, I am using a modified D6 system (modified for simplicity) for all characters. Everyone starts with a 1d6 for all skills (I will not list the skills. I believe we are all intelligent enough to know that piloting skills are needed to fly?ect.)

You background will have the greatest influence on your skills. If you can provide a justification to have better skills then a normal person (I.E. you have been doing it most of your life. You?ve had lots of practice, or are just plain gifted in it) then I will increase that skill?s level. I will be making everyone?s dice rolls for them

2. RepublicAnvil

RepublicAnvil Jedi Youngling

Oct 23, 2009
    Due to a mixup, mostly on my part, Please send your CS to me at Republic_Anvil

3. Republic_Anvil

Republic_Anvil Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 24, 2009
    I am happy to announce we have our first player!!!! =D=

We now have
    1 Jedi Knight
    9 open spots

4. Republic_Anvil

Republic_Anvil Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 24, 2009
    It has come to my attention that I may have scared or insuted or even made myself seem like a hypocritical snob...

Go on...

Shut up. As I was saying.
    Let me clearify the following rule.

I meant this in the hope of dissuading people of giving one sentance posts in leet or texting script (something I cannot stand, and yes I use complete sentences when texting)

I am afraid that the deflector shields will be qui... I mean...(Cough)... I had trouble with this on other boards and did not think about it when posting the game. I just included it.

That being said. Rule Five is hereby rewritten as

5. Please put thought into every IC post.

5. afellowjedi

afellowjedi Jedi Knight

May 22, 2011
    GM APPROVED
    Name: An-tania Novalynn
    Race: Human female
    Homeworld: Corellia
    Appearance: Tan skin, bright green eyes, long dark brown hair on average height (1.6meters) and size. Wears black body suit with low v-neck and cream turtle neck undershirt. An assortment of belts for various weapons, light cream half skirt that can double as a throw/robe for cold nights, black knee high boots and fingerless black gloves. Has purple lightsaber with flowing silver handle with a purple accent. Which is kept hidden in the small of her back covered by her half skirt; and finally her retractable bo staff(when retracted same size as a lightsaber, when extended ) strapped to the outer side of her thigh.
    Profession: Jedi
    Weapons/Equipment (Optional): Purple lightsaber and retractable Bo staff, with retractable pointed ends, made of phrik, hold out blaster, and viroblade
    Ship (Optional): None
    Goals: Searching for other Jedi to keep the Order alive.
    Bio: Trained at the temple since the age of three, An-tania, or Ann as her friends called her, was a dedicated student and always excelled in her training. She is coolheaded for the most part but isn?t afraid of telling her mind. She values life to the point where she refuses to kill but rather disarm her appoint, this being she has a strong defense. It was for this reason she studied Bojutsu and became very skilled in the fighting style.
    She was newly knighted when Order 66 occurred. She and her former master were on a routine mission in the outer rim with a group of troopers to check in on a separatists rumor. It was then when then they felt the deaths occur in the force. Caught off guard her former master was shot down and killed, but not before she ordered An-tania to run. An-tania force pushed the troopers and, following her masters last order ran. She managed to sneak aboard a transport off world and has been planet hopping since, dodging bounty hunters and imperial forces alike. Her goal is find other jedi and keep the order alive; she knows that the sun must set before it rises and even though there is darkness everywhere the jedi will somehow rise again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.