main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars Marathon at Dal!

Discussion in 'Archive: Halifax, NS' started by Bananakin, Oct 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bananakin

Bananakin Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 6, 2003
    Hey everybody...on Saturday, November 5th, me and my friends will be holding a Star Wars marathon. It'll be in the fifth floor lounge of Risley Hall, and anyone who lives nearby and wants to come is welcome to. I'm not sure on the times yet, but it will likely start around 8 or 9am, and finish around midnight. Or, if you can't fit in an entire day's worth of Star Wars, just drop by for one or two of the movies. It'll be a great time, I'm sure.

2. cristalvandepol

cristalvandepol Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 30, 2002
    Cool idea, I'm always afraid to suggest that sort of thing on my floor. I might stop by if I'm at Dal that weekend... but I'm a chicken so I'll probably chicken out. :p

Also, I just remembered that you have to realize that after 8 pm that people who don't live in Risley may not be able to get in. That's the way it is at Howe anyways.

3. Bananakin

Bananakin Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 6, 2003
    Well, the details are all set out, so I guess I'll give this another go. The marathon is this Saturday, starting at 9:00am, running til around midnight. As I said, it'll be taking place in the fifth floor lounge at Risley Hall, which is right behind the Dalhousie Student Union Building. The schedule looks something like:

TPM: 9:00-11:15
    AotC: 11:30-1:45
    *Lunch*
    RotS: 2:15-4:30
    ANH: 4:45-7:00
    *Supper - pizza*
    ESB: 7:15-9:30
    RotJ: 9:45-12:00

Yeah, my floor is pretty cool, actually...there's a surprising amount of closet Star Wars fans around. And some not-so-closet. :p As for the door thing, hopefully anyone who would be attending would show up before eight, so there wouldn't be a problem.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.