main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars Star Wars: Republic Defenders RP

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by barrissoffeefan, Jul 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. barrissoffeefan

barrissoffeefan Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 11, 2011
    In this Role Playing game, we will focus on the Clone Wars era (22 BBY to 19 BBY). You are allowed to enter any Jedi, clone, Sith, or senator character from the Clone Wars. Here is a list of characters: if you want one, just tell me and it is yours! If you see someone missing that you want, just add them in! Don't forget to add a character sheet for each character, with a link to see a photo of what they look like. Include weapon, eye color, hair color, species, gender, height, homeworld, etc. any info you can get on your character.

Chancellor Palpatine:

Master Yoda:

Mace Windu:

Obi-Wan Kenobi:

Anakin Skywalker:

Padme Amidala:

Ki-Adi-Mundi:

Aayla Secura:

Plo Koon:

Kit Fisto:

Saesee Tiin:

Agen Kolar:

Shaak Ti:

Luminara Unduli:

Barriss Offee: barrissoffeefan

Ahsoka Tano:

Commander Cody:

Commander Bly:

Commander Barcara:

Commander Gree:

Quinlan Vos:

Adi Gallia:

General Greivous:

Nute Gunray:

Count Dooku:

Asajj Ventress:

Alright, let's get this show on the road! Our first location will be the Jedi Temple on Coruscant. We can take it from there!

Barriss Offee has entered the briefing room in the Jedi Temple. She has been informed by the Jedi Council that she and several other Jedi will be going on a mission to stop Count Dooku, Asajj Ventress, General Greivous, and their droid armies from attacking Alderaan and taking over the planet.

Barriss has been informed she will be joined by several other Jedi, and once assembled, the team will have to move fast with their clone battalions.

Xan Edit: Hi there and welcome to the RPF! Unfortunately this doesn't really meet our minimum requirements for a game: you need a character sheet template and some rules, too. Please have a look at the links Tee posted below, or the RPF FAQ. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions!

2. Teegirloo

Teegirloo Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 26, 2005
    Hello barrissoffeefan welcome to the RPF. Looking at your rpg it would appear that you need some help on understanding how things are done here. Here in the RPF there are certain rules to apply for an RPG that all must follow. I suggest you go here and here to learn. I also suggest that you play in a rpg, before running one yourself. That way you will get a better understanding as well. Good luck and look forward to seeing you around the RPF.:)

3. barrissoffeefan

barrissoffeefan Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 11, 2011
    Barriss Offee
    Affiliation: Jedi Order
    Height: 1.7 meters
    Weapon: blue-bladed lightsaber
    Eye color: blue
    Hair color: black
    Known Master: Luminara Unduli
    Species: Mirialan

Her picture is my icon if you don't know what Barriss looks like.

Barriss Offee entered the briefing room of the Jedi Temple on Coruscant. She looked around the dark room, anxious to see which Jedi would be joining her on this desperate mission.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.