main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

P.Rico Star Wars: Shadows of Dawn (RPG): End of Campaign Discussion

Discussion in 'Latin America General Discussion' started by Jan_Solo, Oct 4, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

TUMBARK_WOOKIE Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 1, 2002
    Awww dont worry lad, its really not in my hands now is it? Besides will be fun playing with ya old caknuckle heads again. Best of luck.

2. Spike_Spiegel

Spike_Spiegel Former FF Administrator Former Saga Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 12, 2002
    Gotta tell you Tumba, I learned a lot with you as a GM. First thing I did was buy a field kit. You never know when your sadis...I mean GM will start knocking off vitality because you don't have water available.

;)

3. Jan_Solo

Jan_Solo Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 26, 2002
    Very good Pete, you have just revealed to your opponents that you carry a Field Kit. :p

4. Spike_Spiegel

Spike_Spiegel Former FF Administrator Former Saga Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 12, 2002
    I also carry a commlink and a jacket.

And a mighty glowrod!

5. Roman

Roman Jedi Padawan star 4

May 30, 2002
    [image=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v643/gasuky/small_jesus.jpg]

6. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    Well seeing that Roman is actually telling everyone that he will whoop a$$ and everyone will suffer, I guess JESUS Roman will gladly need a more challenging ambience so he may better prove himself. LOL

7. Jan_Solo

Apr 26, 2002
    It would be unwise to underestimate the power of Jesus. ;)

8. Rao

Rao Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 29, 2002

I shall let my actions do the talking...

9. digital-skywalker

digital-skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    1PM saturday... are you nuts?

dude... retail life sucks!

lets work this out

10. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    Well I'm sorry to not be in the "let's work this out mood". You where properly warned with enough time in anticipation to do the proper adjustments so that you could enjoy the rpg that Jan and I have worked on and given of our time to make for your entertainment. Frankly I'll be blunt, Any person that doesn't arrive at 1pm at Jan's house will not play. Automatically your character will be killed, you will have lowered the chances of your companions to get thru the game and therefore devastate any chance of you ever playing an RPG in the future hosted by any of the Game Masters. Why? Because you didn't have enough respect for the GM's. People as much as you'd like to believe this is as easy as releasing body wastes, it isn't, it takes time to plan and coordinate, plus we have to deal with the human factor, and we all know how erratic that factor is. Pete, Gerry, Ricardo you all know what a pain it is to be a GM, and how rewarding it is to see that the game enthralled the players.

Therefore 1 pm SHARP and in GAME MODE, or forfeit your character. It was properly announced. You have no excuses.

Thank you for your time.

11. Jan_Solo

Apr 26, 2002
    Dig,

Lo siento pero estoy de acuerdo con Tumba en esto. Desde el 14 de febrero hemos estado discutiendo en este Thread a que hora comenzar. Llevamos dos semanas anunciando la fecha, por que no nos dijiste antes que no podias? Inclusive, el 22 de febrero posteaste en el Thread de Episode III: Opening Night. De haberlo dicho antes, hubieramos escogido otro dia/hora que fuera conveniente para todos, pero ya dos dias antes es muy tarde, y tambien una desconsideracion para los demas que han separado de su tiempo.

Todos queremos que participes del finale, ya que eres parte integral del Light Side team. No tienes dias de enfermedad en el trabajo? Con gusto te visitamos y te averiamos alguna extremidad, si quieres. :p

12. Roman

May 30, 2002
    LOL. I was seeking an excuse to use that banner.
    TUMBARK_WOOKIE: ??I guess JESUS Roman will gladly need a more challenging ambience so he may better prove himself. LOL?
    Ok, I think is time for me to shut-up. I?m already bringing way to much attention to myself. <_<

13. digital-skywalker

digital-skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    there is still time for a schedule change if none of the other player opposse... what was the 2nd choice for the game to be held?

one random post on the 22 does not mean nothing. when was the last time i posted on this thread?... long before the last session.

there is still time to consult with the other players for a reschedule...

i beg for the GM's reconsideration

14. Roman

May 30, 2002
    While I?m not against moving the date hour, with preference to keep it in this weekend, if there is a change it will be good (please) to call all the players/GMs. Or at least post a time when we can check if the game got moved or not.

Note: Digital already called me asking for a change of date/hour.
    NOte 2: No problem next weekend if needed.

15. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    OK FOR EVERYONE AND I AM VERY VERY PI$$ED OFF! THE GAME HAS BEEN CHANGED TO SUNDAY AT 10:00 AM SHARP. I HATE WAKING UP EARLY WHEN I DONT HAVE TO. I'VE BEEN SICK ALL WEEK AND THE ONLY REST DAY IM GIVING IT TO YOU GUYS. THIS ANGUISH AND ANGER SHALL BE REFLECTED IN THE RPG WHICH I AM HERE RIGHT NOW GIVING ALL A GUARANTEE THAT IT WILL END AT 3:00PM OR EARLIER SO LEISURE THOUGHTS AND SUCH WILL BE PUNISHED SEVERELY.

I WILL CALL THE DARKSIDERS TODAY. DIGITAL YOU CALL THE LIGHTSIDERS. I SHOULDNT EVEN BE CALLING. I AM TRULLY UPSET. SEE YOU ON SUNDAY!

16. Spike_Spiegel

Aug 12, 2002
    Crap.

But Tumba, [Luke]"I care!"[/Luke]

17. Roman

May 30, 2002
    And to think I was worried about my character. No worry is too short a word.

18. Spike_Spiegel

Aug 12, 2002
    Just got home. I wish to thank the two excellent GMs. You guys created a very cool story and GMed one of the very best games I've ever played.

I also want to thank the playerz. All of you did great. For me, the moment of the game today was Ricardo vs Roman. Kick ass!

Hog, my character, survived. I imagine that him and Digital's character bought a ship together and then teamed up a la Han and Chewie!

Kudos all around!

19. Jan_Solo

Apr 26, 2002
    I wish to thank the Director and the Producers for this great opportunity... Tumbark the hairy Wookiee, couldn't have done it without you... and all the excellent players that took part in this great story.

Luego de que se termino, me dieron unas ganas brutales de volver para atras en el tiempo para volver a empezar e intentar la sesion de nuevo. Pense en tantas cosas que pude haber hecho para que hubiese quedado mejor... de todas maneras, espero que todos hayan disfrutado.

Felicidades a los Survivors!

20. Spike_Spiegel

Aug 12, 2002
    Jan, eso le pasa a TODOS los GMs. ;)

21. Roman

May 30, 2002
    - Pete: ?For me, the moment of the game today was Ricardo vs Roman. Kick ass!?
    You mean that the fight was kick ass or that Ricardo kicked my sorry ass?

- Thanks for let this rookie play. It was good that this isn?t my first RPG, this RPG seems to be harder than D&D, specially for a Jedi, how isn?t suppose to kill non-evil characters. I learned that on the hard way.

- Mine was ?the last Jedi? and there was a prophecy that I will die. NOT FAIR! I was to die even before the campaign started. (just kidding).

- I assume that we can give spoilers now, since they aren?t spoilers anymore, right? (I want to talk!)

22. Spike_Spiegel

Aug 12, 2002
    I meant that the fight was extremely cool!

You didn't get your ass kicked, you got scared senseless. That's what really happened!!!

I started a thread on SoD in the RPG forum here. Check it out and see if you can also share your impression of this most excellent experience.

[image=http://netdial.caribe.net/~orinoco/hoggar.jpg]

23. Khal_DRhonn

Khal_DRhonn Jedi Youngling star 3

May 8, 2002
    I'd like to congratulate the GMs and the players for making this campaign a truly enjoyable one. I had fun playing an evil character, but it wasn't easy. And who knew I would die twice in the same game! Thumbs up to all and I hope we can keep playing in the future.

24. Jan_Solo

Apr 26, 2002
    Que comienze la discusion! Tumbark y yo con gusto le contestaremos cualquier pregunta que tengan en cuanto al campaign. Tambien pueden averiguar con los demas jugadores.

So, did someone finally figure out the reason behind the title of the campaign?

25. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    There is no greater joy for us the GM's than seeing how the players out do themselves to try and figure out how to overcome the obstacles presented to them. Kudos to both LS and DS for their efforts and sacrifices to play upon this campaing. I believe some things could have been better done in general but what is done is done and it was enjoyed. Im glad you liked it. Btw thank the tile lights part to the game Lights Out. LOL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.