main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Chatt, TN star wars tattoo's

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by drthmrl, Mar 21, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. drthmrl

drthmrl Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 31, 2003
    if anyone is interested then it will be easy to spot me becuse of my tattoo's. check them out at...http://www.tattoosandtoys.com/ go to this link and click on starwars, then single, then you can see mine on page six. under... mearl. does any one else have any? i would love to see them...(-o-)

2. Vesper2112

Vesper2112 FF President & CR, Chattanooga, TN star 4

Nov 14, 2003
    Cool tattoo's... I don't have any, myself. I'm not against getting any, but I think if I were to get any, it should have been done before I got married. LOL. I'm not sure I could pull it off now w/o some flak. Anyway, if I were to get one, I'm sure it would be something Star Wars related.

When did you get these? Were they all at once, or one at a time and how long did it take to do? Did you have these specific pics already picked out or did you let the artist freestyle a little? I don't much about how all that happens, so I'm interested in what colaberation the tattoo-er and the tattoo-ie has when it comes to final pic and placement.

3. Jedi_Sha

Jedi_Sha Jedi Master star 5

Oct 13, 2002
    i don'nt have any. let me put it this way - as long as my prents are paying for college, natalie ain't getting a tattoo. unless i'd like to start paying my own way. which i wouldn't. but my boyfriend has a star wars tattoo. the rogue squadron symbol on his right shoulder. i eventually want one. one day. if i don't chicken out (i pass out with needles). a dragon on my left shoulderblade.

4. drthmrl

drthmrl Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 31, 2003
    i was scared the first time i got a tattoo. and it did hurt!! hehe my vader was my first one and it took 4 1/2 hours to do. then my rebel symble which took 1 1/2 hours same as my imperial symble which was next. then my yoda took 3 hours and last was my interceptor which took almost 5 hours to do. im going to get atleast two more though. once you get one they can be addictive. ;)

5. Jedi_Sha

Oct 13, 2002
    ouch. i nearly passed out when i got my ear pierced. course it was the cartiledge and people tell me that hurts worse, but i have passed out or have almost passed out every time i've gotten a shot recently. whoop-de-do...

i went with my former best friend to get her second one and it didn't take long. it was small. and it's actually what i drew for her, so now she has my artwork on her body for the rest of her life, there in her face to remind her every single day what she lost in my friendship! BWAHAHAHAA!!! take that!!! HA! *cough* sorry, still bitter...

and i've heard they can be addctive, but i don't have that type of personality. they say piercings are addictive too, but i just wanted the three i have and that's it. no desire to get more. i think i could stop after one tattoo.

6. CptCorranHorn

CptCorranHorn Jedi Master star 5

Oct 16, 2002
    natalie didnt supply a link, so I thought I'd show you what she's talking about
    here ;) my rogue tattoo

and yes, tattoos are really, really addictive
    and no, they dont hurt 8-}

7. Jedi_Sha

Oct 13, 2002
    are you stalking me, corrky? :p

8. CptCorranHorn

CptCorranHorn Jedi Master star 5

Oct 16, 2002
    I like following people's most recent posts, sue me 8-}

9. Jedi_Sha

Oct 13, 2002
    heh, can't say much, i'm guilty of the same thing. although i may take you up on the suing thing. i could use some money. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.