main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars: Trivial Pursuit

Discussion in 'Archive: Games: CCG, TCG, and Boardgames' started by Jedi Gunny, May 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi Gunny

Jedi Gunny Chosen One star 9

May 20, 2008
    I recently had a thought that there wasn't a thread for this game, and that it is good enough to warrant a discussion. I like the fact that the game has trivia questions from all 6 movies in the SW Saga, and that most of the regular questions are easy to get. However, the added challenge in the game is the DVD; that adds a fun element to the game, and allows all players to have a chance at winning a wedge for each of the six categories.

So, what does everyone else think about this game?

2. StarWarrior77

StarWarrior77 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 30, 2008
    This is my favorite Star Wars board game. Even though I am very knowledgeable about the Star Wars movies, their were some questions that stumped even me.

3. Jedi Gunny

May 20, 2008
    I agree. There are questions that stump me, and yet I've seen each movie at least 10 times.

4. Qui-Gon_Reborn

Qui-Gon_Reborn Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 11, 2008
    Only 10? :eek:

Yes, this is actually an extremely well-done trivia game.

5. Jedi Gunny

May 20, 2008
    I agree about the game; it is fun to play.

6. Rogue...Jedi

Rogue...Jedi Administrator Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 12, 2000
    I haven't seen the new (relatively speaking) Trivial Pursuit game... I have one from around '99 or so, which just has CT questions, plus 10 cards of special TPM questions. Having questions on all 6 movies (or what would really make me happy, questions on all SW including EU) would be really nice, though.

Of course, the flip side of that is that there is no way anybody would play that game with me. Its hard enough getting them to play the one I have [face_laugh]

7. Stormy_74

Stormy_74 Jedi Youngling

Apr 9, 2009
    That game is awesome!

8. Gamer_4_life

Gamer_4_life Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 16, 2009
    Love to have one

9. FelsGoddess

FelsGoddess Jedi Master star 5

Sep 5, 2004
    I have two versions: one that came out right before TPM and the DVD one. The older one seems a lot harder. Love them both.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.