main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Atlantic Stories from Imperial Center - by Grand Moff LaPaire, and Darth Taitor

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Izird, Oct 11, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Izird

Izird Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 29, 2001
    Yeah, it would be quite fun!

Here's an interesting story: I went to check out the Home Hardware that burned down this morning in Hampton. There is basically nothing left to it, although the fire didn't spread to the lumber yard...

What's really interesting is the fact that this particular home hardware was only a few hundred feet away from the fire department! [face_plain] sad, but true.

2. Grand-Admiral_Stan

Grand-Admiral_Stan Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 25, 2002

That definitly says something about hampton's Efficientedness. As far as school, i am not sure what i am going to take or do. I have no goals or ideas. I hate being in this place ! i have the internet again so e-mail me !

3. Grand-Admiral_Stan

Feb 25, 2002
    Ryan, how do you like being at kings valley, give me your e-mail plz !

4. Sar-Tamber-lac

Sar-Tamber-lac Jedi Master star 5

May 24, 2002
    His e-mail is in his profile, Jon. :) And he doesn't start at KV until July. Les sigh.

5. Grand-Admiral_Stan

Feb 25, 2002
    Tammy how have yo ubeen?

6. Grand-Admiral_Stan

Feb 25, 2002
  7. AT-ST_DRIVER

AT-ST_DRIVER Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 1, 2001
    My Joy Ride story, as requested by Tammy:

remember that movie, Joy Ride? i thought it was decent, but my friends loved it. anyways, my story doesn't involve and cars. Or any sub-plots about a chick and who gets her. Or any ppl that are dangerously crazy.

anyways, we were playing with my friends new 2-way radio thingy. I managed to start talking to some chick on it, and started freaking her out by asking if she new the password and if she was authorized to be on this channel and the whole blue-moon/purple-spoon thing.

Anyways, her voice wasn't too clear, so we went outside to try & get better reception, but she had left the channel, in her place was a mysterious stranger who said he could see us.

To prove his point, he called my long-haired friend a hippy and told me exactly where i was standing.

It was freaky, we told the mysterious person to meet us at Jays (the closest thing my town has to a KFC), but we went and there was no one there.

Maybe he will resurface again someday...

8. Jobi-wan-Kenobi

Jobi-wan-Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 19, 2003
    Freaky storie man but funny and cool at the same time.<><

9. Sar-Tamber-lac

May 24, 2002
    Adam, I would be really careful if I was you. Really careful. That's not exactly something you want to play around with.

10. AT-ST_DRIVER

AT-ST_DRIVER Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 1, 2001
    Nyah, it was fun. Can't be any more dangerous than, say, these scissors i found.

*twirls them on finger*

:p

11. THE_GREAT_SPANKSTA

THE_GREAT_SPANKSTA Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 2, 2003
    lol, thats a great story AT... i think that if that had happened to me, i would play along with it... whilst crapping my pants all in the same time LOL...

12. THE_GREAT_SPANKSTA

THE_GREAT_SPANKSTA Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 2, 2003
    lol, it is kinda odd that i read about this story... and then, the nest dat, i was blocking off a road for the memorial day parade... and there was someone trying to use the same frequency as we were... we told them that they had to find another channel, but they just kept right on going... lol

oh, did i tell you about the time that i hit 200 posts on the boards?... lol, well, this post is just that (i know that it really doesnt mean anything... except that i need 50 more posts to get another star, which also means jack squat... but, hey... if i get the chance to see an upside to things, im there dude... lol)

13. Izird

Oct 29, 2001
    heh, I need almost 3000 posts to get another star, so I just don't care.

Dummies and their cars
    Part 1

Travis, James, Jesse, Aaron, and myself went to see The Fast and the Furious at the $2 midnight showing at the Riverboat. After the show was over, people decided to rev their engines and peel out of the parking lot.

One guy pulled up with this Dodge Shadow - automatic, obviously belonging to his parents - put it into neutral, and revved it really high. While revving, he slams the selector into Drive, we hear a really loud *PING* and then the car roars out of the parking lot with a really sick-sounding transmission. We laughed our heads off at this guy!

Part 2

Next, we decided to pull up to the gathered crowd in my dad's Grand Am. I rev the engine really loudly like the guy before, while we're all shouting, "Oh yeah! We're cool!" I then proceeded to pull VERY SLOWLY out of the parking lot. Some people laughed and got the joke, but the rest of the dummies were disappointed that we didn't try to wreck our tires, transmission, engine, drive shaft, etc, etc.

end of story

14. Grand-Admiral_Stan

Feb 25, 2002

LOL ryan i remember that night ! I did spin with the kia, but i had a standard, and lots of practice, i left black marks, and yes my fathers car, in my dumb years of driving, when i get my own car it will be loads different!

15. Sar-Tamber-lac

May 24, 2002
    *shakes head* I can so see y'all doing that, too...that's the funny and scary part!

*is traumatized from riding in the car with Jon behind the wheel. will never feel safe gettin into a kia again*

16. Izird

Oct 29, 2001
    Yeah, remember the crazy Kia drivers in Maine, Tammy? We decided that anyone who drives a Kia or a minivan is out to kill us!

For everyone else's benefit: We were on our way to Yarmouth from Sussex, which is a long drive, needless to say. Pretty much every single vehicle that passed us was a minivan. Not only that, but most of them were going at least 30 over the speed limit! Crazy people around here...

17. Sar-Tamber-lac

May 24, 2002
    LOL! I forgot about the crazy Kia drivers! What about all the Nova Scotia refugees during Easter weekend? ;)

Man, we have a lot of car stories, Ryan! lol...

18. Izird

Oct 29, 2001
    Oh yeah, that was hilarious!

Almost every car that passed us on the highway between Moncton and Fredericton had a Nova Scotia plate. We thought they were evacuating the province or something.

19. Sar-Tamber-lac

May 24, 2002
    And then, on the way back, the Nova Scotians where heading back to their province! We figured maybe they had some special Easter thing in Freddy for the Scotians (we were being facecious, by the way)...or maybe they all got kicked outta Nova Scotia for having honey bees, Ryan. [face_mischief]

20. Jobi-wan-Kenobi

Jan 19, 2003
    Yeah i heard about the group of nova scotians who got kicked out for one thing or another never heard what for thanks for tellin me.

21. Izird

Oct 29, 2001
    Huh? I don't understand Jobi. Were there really Nova Scotians kicked out, or are you adding to the the joke? :confused:

22. Sar-Tamber-lac

May 24, 2002
    *smacks Ryan upside the head for being so gullible* :p

23. Izird

Oct 29, 2001
    Well I'm sorry that I can't read someone's tone of voice! [face_plain]

24. Sar-Tamber-lac

May 24, 2002
    And I'm sorry you take offense to my playfulness...the emoticons say a lot... [face_plain]

25. Jobi-wan-Kenobi

Jan 19, 2003
    Yeah Ryan think what youd have to do to get kicked out of a province.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.