main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

RPR Archive Stormtrooper Corps Enlisted Ranks?

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource Archive' started by lkavadas, Dec 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lkavadas

lkavadas Jedi Youngling

Jan 8, 2007
    I was wondering if anyone could help me find a resource on the exact rank structure used by the Stormtrooper Corps? I'd like names and, if it isn't too much trouble, rank images as well. I've already found the officer rank structure and images so those will not be needed.

Any help would be appreciated!

2. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Kev-Mas_Colcha Force Ghost star 5

Dec 15, 2002
    I believe that the Enlisted are just the normal white armor. I may be wrong though.

3. DarthCemeroX

DarthCemeroX Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 28, 2007
    I think this translates to storm troopers as well
    I know that for clones troopers

General>Specialty Unit(ARC) >Commander> Regular trooper
    Then there was certain division
    Airbone, Sea, air, space, land

4. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost star 6

Jul 1, 2000
    Those arent ranks. Those are positions. If they were ranks then the command structure would be so weak that nothing would get done because no one would know who to obey among themselves. Yes the regular troopers would obey the Commander, but who among the regular troopers do they obey when the commander is dead? See my point.

Ranks are Corporal, Private, etc.

Try looking at theforce.net's technical comms section. They have the Empire's ranks listed somewhere in there. You will find that most of those ranks are borrowed from Earth Army and Marines mainly because some of those ranks were actually used in Star Wars. The Officer ranks mostly come from the Air Force instead of the Navy as one would expect. Ive always used this site as a source for ranks in my games or stories.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.