main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Strands of Time Planning Thread SPOILERS!!!!!!-*Important Announcement*

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by AngelQueen, Aug 5, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LadyKenobi

LadyKenobi Jedi Master star 3

Feb 27, 2001
    Hey no prob AQ. :) I've been a bit busy myself so it's all good.

2. AngelQueen

AngelQueen Jedi Master star 4

Mar 1, 2001
    Ok, who would like to go next? I was thinking that the next post should include a Sabe scene, as we've sort of knocked her out of the picture. She's Padme's aide and bodyguard, right? So she should be there with her.

Perhaps we could have her just arriving on Coruscant. Padme could have had her stay behind on Naboo when they left to supervise the 'investigations' of Shmi and Qui-Gon's deaths.

Oh, and who wants to do the scene where Alia finds out that she's Daryl's bodyguard and she gets to tell him?! :D [face_devil] That would be hilarious!!

AQ

3. AngelQueen

Mar 1, 2001
    Hey! Where'd everyone go?

AQ

4. jade_angel

jade_angel Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 4, 2001
    I'm right here. :D I suppose the next person who goes is the one who hasn't done a post in quite a while. How about Ami or me? Though I'm kinda busy these days, but I don't mind if you guys want me to.

5. Amidala_Skywalker

Amidala_Skywalker Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 4, 2001
    At the moment I'm stuck in the mud, well not literally. I'd appreciate if Jade goes first, as all these projects and beta-reading tasks are coming all at once.

Am [face_love]

6. AngelQueen

Mar 1, 2001
    Ok, but when was the last time Mar went? I can't seem to remember.

AQ

7. Mar17swgirl

Mar17swgirl Chosen One star 7

Dec 26, 2000
    *gulps* Yeah, I guess it's my turn now... *laughs nervously* OK, OK, I'll think of something. :p But it will probably take a while since school's getting more and more busy...

I'll do my best, though. :) Any ideas on what should be in the post?

8. AngelQueen

Mar 1, 2001
    Well, Mar, you don't have to go. It's up to you and JA. Am could go after one of you, but it's up to you.

As I said before, I was thinking that the next post should include a Sabe scene, as we've sort of knocked her out of the picture. She's Padme's aide and bodyguard, right? So she should be there with her.

Perhaps we could have her just arriving on Coruscant. Padme could have had her stay behind on Naboo when they left to supervise the 'investigations' of Shmi and Qui-Gon's deaths.

Oh, and who wants to do the scene where Alia finds out that she's Daryl's bodyguard and she gets to tell him?! [face_devil]

Maybe when Alia tells him that she's become his bodyguard should be right before they leave. Say, Pad and Daryl are waiting for the Jedi protection they've been promised on the platform where their ship is waiting. Then Anakin, Obi-Wan, and Alia show up and Obi-Wan tells Pad that he and Anakin are her bodyguards.

Pad could ask something like, "Who is supposed to guard Daryl?"

Alia could look right at Daryl and just grin. He'll catch on and be like, "Oh, H*LL NO! I DON'T *THINK* SO!"

:D Just some ideas. Anyone else have any?

AQ

9. AngelQueen

Mar 1, 2001
    Guys? You still there?

AQ

10. AngelQueen

Mar 1, 2001
    ::AQ pulls out swamp lights, rifles, a bunch of security clones, rations, and prepares to go hunting for her lost friends::

11. AngelQueen

Mar 1, 2001
    ::AQ rushes back into the thread, covered in swamp water, grass, and mud. She looks around hopefully, but upon seeing that the place is empty, she slumps down and walks back out::

:(

12. Mar17swgirl

Dec 26, 2000
    I'm here, AQ! :D

Sorry, I've been busy lately and I've got to run right now, but I'll check back again tomorrow. :)

13. AngelQueen

Mar 1, 2001
    MAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

::AQ hurls herself at Mar, therefore covering her in mud and everything else one would expect to find in a swamp::

Uhh... oops?

Great to see you back! Can't wait to see you tomorrow! Have we decided on who will do the next post yet?

AQ

14. LadyKenobi

LadyKenobi Jedi Master star 3

Feb 27, 2001
    Hey girls. Sorry I've been gone, but I just havn't felt like being online lately. A good friend of mine is in the hospital and it doesn't look good. :( So if I'm not around for a while that's why, but I promise to return soon. I'll check in for posts and stuff from time to time. :) Good luck to whoever is posting next.

Laters.

15. AngelQueen

Mar 1, 2001
    I'm sorry to hear about your friend, LadyK. I hope she gets better soon.

::AQ sends LadyK a limited edition stuffed Obi-Wan::

I hope that helps a little bit.

AQ

16. Mar17swgirl

Dec 26, 2000
    I'm sorry about your friend, LadyK. I hope she gets better soon! :)

::Mar sends LadyK's friend chocolate and flowers::

OK. Since currently I'm a bit busy (I'm making cover art for Am's latest short story, plus I must write posts for TFMD and Labyrinth... aaaah! I'm busy!), I was wondering if Am or JA could go now. And I'd go next.

If that's all right with you guys, it would be great. :)

17. AngelQueen

Mar 1, 2001
    Thats fine with me, Mar! JA, Am, which of you would like to go next?

AQ

18. AngelQueen

Mar 1, 2001
    JA, I have a question for you. What was the name of the guy whose pic you modeled Daryl after? You see, I'm doing some improvements to the CoF trailer and I'd like to put his name into it.

AQ

Edit: The pic is on page 19 if you need to take a look at it.

19. AngelQueen

Mar 1, 2001
    I just had an idea, everyone!

::AQ watches as everyone runs screaming away and the spiders continue to weave their webs::

Oh well. What if Malice decided to start sending Anakin and Alia more nightmares. I'm talking big, scary ones! Ones that will fill Anakin with more anger and drive Alia further away so that she won't be able to help Anakin.

What do you guys think?

Oh, and who is it that's doing the next post? JA? Am? We need to get on the ball!

AQ

20. AngelQueen

Mar 1, 2001
    Y'know, DRL really sucks! The stupid thing invented Darth School and Darth Finals! Grrrr!!!!

AQ

21. Mar17swgirl

Dec 26, 2000
    Tell me about it... *sigh*

22. AngelQueen

Mar 1, 2001
    Guys, should I put up a notice on the story thread to let the readers know what's going on? Everyone seems to have been kidnapped by DRL!

AQ

23. AngelQueen

Mar 1, 2001
    So, who is going to post next?

AQ

24. AngelQueen

Mar 1, 2001
    Ok, MAJOR important question. Is it true that Padme might marry Bail Organa in Episode III, after Anakin has been declared dead?

A friend of mine and I were talking about Star Wars when he mentioned it. I, being the loyal A/A shipper that I am, nearly took his head off. Instead, I restrained myself and stuck to half screaming that it wasn't true.

Does anyone know for certain? It's been drinving me absolutely insane.

AQ

25. AngelQueen

Mar 1, 2001
    Everyone listen up!!! We've been nominated for Best Collaboration over at the awards. Mely needs two excerpts, both no more than two pages long. Which should we use.

I have some ideas. Since CoF is about Alia going back in time again, perhaps we should do the part where she comes out of no where and up to where Anakin recognizes her.

Then we could do the fight scene between Obi-Wan and Anakin, or perhaps the aguement between Anakin and Qui-Gon that Alia witnesses.

What do you guys think? We have to have the excerpts back to Mely by Friday, so PLEASE reply!

AQ

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.