main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Read, PA Summer Meet (third meeting planning thread)

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by HanSolo29 , May 30, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    You sure, Bryan? I really feel bad about leaving you out of these things...

EDIT: I just checked showtimes at the Cinema Center in Reading for Monday night and there's a showing at 7:15 and 9:45. I was thinking it would be better to go to the 7:15 one and maybe meet around 5:30 or 6 to get something to eat before hand. Thoughts?

Reckless_Corellian likes this.
  2. Crazed_Ewok

Crazed_Ewok Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 31, 2002
    Hmm...that's too bad...if Bryan can't come, I think we should try to get another date

3. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Alright, how does Thursday, June 19 sound to everyone? It will be using the same times as the Monday idea...unless we could get a matinee.

4. jedimasterbryan

jedimasterbryan Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 14, 2002
    thursday i might be able to go, but i'm not sure. I think my parents will be going out of town so i proably can't get a ride. But i can try.

5. strawbary

strawbary Syracuse CR, RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2002
    please let me know the details of this so it can be posted and recogized as an official meeting :)

6. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    Try your best, Bryan. Should we go ahead and make that the final date?

I'll be sure to let you know as soon as we decide on a final date. :)

7. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    I'm not gonna let this meeting fall through like the last one...here is the date...I want a list of people who can make it :)

It will be held on Thursday, June 19--we will be meeting between 5:30 and 5:45 at the entrance to the Cinema Center at the Fairgrounds Square Mall in Reading. We will the head into the mall and grab something to eat before going to the 7:15 showing of Hollywood Homicide. Fan Force discussions will take place over dinner.

Sound good?

8. Wesmin7

Wesmin7 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 29, 2001
    I will be able to come to this one :)

P.S. sorry about being a little inactive there my ISP (AOL) is being very unagreable with me as of late.

9. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    I'm glad you'll be able to make it, Wesmin! I guess that's two who are definitely coming...we need one more to make it offical.

And I will be sending this info to strawbary right now so I don't forget.

10. Crazed_Ewok

Aug 31, 2002
    Sorry, I'm not able to confirm yet :( ...I haven't asked my mom...I'll try to tomorrow now that I have the details...btw, congratulations on your title, Han! :D

11. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    Thanks, Crazed! It took me a while to notice it, though. :p

And please try your best to make the meeting. We need one more person to make it official. ;)

12. Crazed_Ewok

Aug 31, 2002
    Ok, it's a go

13. Crazed_Ewok

Aug 31, 2002
    *repeats self* My mom gave me permission (want to make sure everyone's coming by tomorrow ;))

14. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    Glad to hear it, Crazed! I think that accounts for everyone except Bryan. I don't think he ever gave us a definite answer, did he?

Anyway...a reminder for tomorrow...we will be meeting outside the Cinema Center between 5:30 and 5:45. I'll see you all then. We will have plenty to talk about! ;) I have a list.

15. jedimasterbryan

jedimasterbryan Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 14, 2002
    unfortubatley i have work tomorrow and can't make it, i also can't get a ride anyway

16. spooky-kid

spooky-kid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 17, 2003
    High-My name is Jason(SPOOKY-KID) I'm trying to get a Fan Force started in my home town 'cos one doesn't exsist yet. What kind of discussions do you have at your meetings. Also what kind of activities have you been doing at your first 2 meetings. Feel free to PM me.Thanks jason. [face_devil]

17. Crazed_Ewok

Aug 31, 2002
    Hey :)

Well, we discussed the future of the Fan Force, talked about Star Wars in general...all that kind of stuff ;)

Hey, that's cool :D What's your hometown?

18. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    Welcome, Jason! It's good to see a new face around here! Feel free to stick around and chat with us. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.