main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tampa, FL Sunday October 16th: First Fanforce Meeting

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by vampyregodz, Oct 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hopkins9482

Hopkins9482 Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 18, 2004
    Sunday's are typically good for me...as for the sunglasses, they were on the table near the couch I was sitting on the majority of the day (the side towards the kitchen). I put them on the table next to it when I got there and forgot them XD Forgetful me, lol...

2. vampyregodz

vampyregodz Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 30, 2003
    I found them Mike!

3. Hopkins9482

Hopkins9482 Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 18, 2004
    Good good, I'll have to get them some time...no hurry for them, but perhaps at a next gathering I can get them.

4. Sereana_Nightstar

Sereana_Nightstar Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 20, 2002
    Brandon is oka I learn my way around...just have family coming the 12th so that weekend is booked...others are usually ok, just need to storms to go away..my Dad freaks out and winds up with medical crisis before or during them...fun!!!

5. HippieTrooper

HippieTrooper Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 31, 2005
    Hey Sheila, Leighann found your makeup remover in her bag this morning LOL, so now you have an excuse to come to our house :)
    Later

6. seswa

seswa Jedi Youngling

Jul 5, 2005
    not to dismiss the invite, but that make up remover doesnt work for my brand of make up, so if it works for her, she can keep it. i have another packed in some make up case for the really desparate times when i need a make up remover.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.