main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Spring, MO Superman Returns teaser now online!

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Master_Byrd, Nov 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Master_Byrd

Master_Byrd Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 23, 2002
    Check this out!

2. Darth_Mordus

Darth_Mordus Jedi Youngling star 1

May 19, 2005
    It is freakin sweet. I saw it at the midnight showing of Harry Potter.

3. Master_Byrd

Jul 23, 2002
    I wasn't expecting Superman Returns to be any good, but after seeing that teaser, I'm geeking out about it bad.

4. Darth_Mordus

Darth_Mordus Jedi Youngling star 1

May 19, 2005
    I have been following the films progression since almost the begining. It looks to be spectacular. I frequent www.bluetights.net to check up on the set diaries and info. Haven't given to much of the plot away but from what I have read this supposedly takes place after Superman II and before Superman III. Supes has taken a leave of absence for the past few years and comes back to kind of a cold welcome. Haven't said to much about Lex Luthor either, but being played by Kevin Spacey I don't want to know to much as to spoil the surprise. Kate Bosworth is an auburn haired Lois Lane (hubba hubba), and Frank (Skeletor) Langella is Perry White. I have seen screenshots from the upcoming Game and Metallo is in it. Foreshadowing perhaps? I hope so.

5. Master_Byrd

Jul 23, 2002
    I've been to SuperheroHype.com but, I've steered clear of spoilers... I've been trying to follow X3, but not much out there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.