main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New Hamp Supermegafest 2007

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Wildstar02301, May 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rotag21

Rotag21 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 24, 2003
    Ok Guy's,

This is coming up Quick! We need to really start talking about who is going, who is stayng over night this year? I have to start gettng the rooms set up. The special rate for the night is $99. which is very good.

We have stayed there before and it is a very nice hotel. I'm requesting the 5th floor again so we can be able to us the party room. It should be a good time. So please startletting me know your plans on this. I believe right now we are going to need 2 rooms so far? I also think I have a surprize guest coming..........lol SShhhhhhh........!?

If so.... that guest will most likey be my first roommate. lol I'll see how many more we fit after that. lol But I think 2 rooms together may do it? let me know guy's......i can't set on this to long. The roomd will be gone! I will be rec. them by next week sometime.

SeeYa,
    TK

2. flightmech73

flightmech73 Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 5, 2007
    Well count us in for a room. Hows this gana work? Are you making the reservations? were gana have tara, connor, me and christine. We also need to get tickets for the thing. We tried the sight they put on and we cant get them from there. I also tried FYE and they didnt have it listed. HELP! I just saw the new list of guests yesterday. Man I cant wait.

3. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    OK,

If there are going to be 4 of you. I'd say that's one room. So it's going to be $99 + the tax's. So I'd say about $28 buck a head should do it. I have no problem rec. the rooms up front and you can pay me the day we get there. If you wish you can call the hotel and rec. the room over the phone. It's up to you.

I still need to hear back from John? and who is going on his end. Also Brandon, Steve and James. Steve you can see if he would like to go. He's more than glad to come. He may even like it. lol :)

I will check on the tickets for you tomorrow. I work for FYE so I will check when I get to a store and let you know. Don't worry we'll have no problem getting the tickets. Ok than......

SeeYa!
    TK

4. McLOVIN

McLOVIN Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 19, 2007
    Looking forward to seeing you guys again.

5. DarthWormie

DarthWormie Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 22, 2004
    If you're having problems getting tickets, hit the 'contact us' link on the SMF homepage. Fire off an email to either of the guys and let them know. They should be able to help you out.

Good luck!

6. jediscar

jediscar Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 22, 2007
    TK,
    Count me in. Anyone need a roommate? Have you talked to James about confirming his spot?

Steve

7. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Baron_Soontir_Fel Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 9, 2003
    I'll be there as well. Though it's not as big as C4, it'll still be fun!

8. flightmech73

Aug 5, 2007
    TK... any luck with those tickets? thanx!

9. MasterAdana

MasterAdana Jedi Youngling

Apr 21, 2007
    Man, I finally have time to check in here. I have had an absolute crazy two weeks at work. So far count me in. I can't wait to go but I am not sure if I bring my son as well. It will just be too much and I have no one to watch him at night.

10. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Feb 9, 2003
    ROLL CALL!!

With basically just 3 weeks until SMF let's get a list together of who is going, for planning, etc.

I'm going, TK, Steve, Andy and his brood, Christine... who else??

11. flightmech73

Aug 5, 2007
    Its with serious regret that We will not be able to make it this year. We've took a couple financial hits that is screwing it all up. Tara was out of work for a week due to medical issues and today we had to spend money on the car. I'm really sorry Christine. I know you were counting on us to share a room with. With a little luck we'll be able to go down for one of the days.

12. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Feb 9, 2003
    Ouch, that sucks Andy! Know how you feel though. Hopefully you'll be able to make it one of the days.

13. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    Hello ALL,

Andy I am truly sorry you guy's can not make it. That just sucks! I do hope that you are able to go for at leased one day. You should have a good time and at leased get to meet Ray Park.

We need to add to the list ........ Brandon. He will be down last Saturday afternoon he will be staying over night and going with us on Sunday. So the is one more to the count.

STEVE!! Please ask James again for me if he'd like to go. We'd love to have him. I think he would have a good time. Its a nice break from the same old. lol If you know what I mean. :)
    I'll try to get a hold of him myself tomorrow. I have his game ready as well.

I also may have a special guest coming up for a visit. Ummmmmm.....lol Some of you guys already know HER ! lol :) Erin from C4 maybe coming up to visit some friend in Boston that week and may come by and hang out with us. I hope she can make it. If James goes and Erin comes it will be our own little C4 all over again. lol

I right how have 2 rooms. And 8 people going that 4 to a room. I will need your money $$$ that's $25 per person + taxes. So lets say $28 per person should cover it. That day! as soon as you all get there or before if I see you.

NOW........ MasterAdana with Andy now not going I am not sure what you are planning on doing. The 2 rooms I have are all GUYS! So far we have 8 going and 2 maybe's for the 2 rooms. Thats 10 guy's. We are full ...I'll know by the end of this week a true number. None of us are bring any kids. I think I read some where you may be bring Mickey with to stay when you were with Andy and his family. I sorry I didn't plan on Andy not going . So I truely do not know were to put you. But I will work on it.

You may wish to see if any of the Jedi group are with, are still going. If so maybe they have room. Andy's wife was the only lady. I know we can not get you in the rooms I have only because again....ALL GUYS! My brother is one and is looking at this like a Guys weekend for him. lol He's up from NC to visit.

So We'll have to check around and see what we can find for you. You may wish to go to the other forum rooms and make a posting for a roommate. Like at the MA. Imp Syn. I know they have a few more ladies in the group than we do. They may have someone looking to save some money as well. I'll let you know what I can find out for you.

Ok then......... Everyone set??? Let me know what everyone is going to need? I know we'll have a cooler, Cards, Food, Games...... and whatever else we come up with. Let me know folks!

SeeYa,
    TK

14. jediscar

jediscar Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 22, 2007
    Earplugs....I'll be sleeping soundly with my pain meds post-wisdom tooth removal that is happening on the 16th. Look out! I'll be ready to ruuuummmmmmmmbbbbllllllllleee!

I mentioned it to James on Wed night, and I will see him again tomorrow, so I'll ask again.

Bring your pocketmodels! Let's see if you can make it past my shield generator....

15. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    I'm picking up a pair of those constuction headphone tomorrow at Home depot ! If I have to put up with you and John. I'll kill myself. lol. :)

SeeYa,
    TK

16. McLOVIN

Aug 19, 2007
    Hi guys I was wondering if you guys have anything you could donate for the raffle at Super Mega Fest.

We would be happy for anything that someone could spare.

If you do please let me know and thank you.

I am getting a hotel room for Saturday night and if someone needs a place to crash let me know I might still have some room.

Look forward to seeing everyone and hanging out afterwards on Saturday night.

Chris

17. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    Hey Chris,

Good to hear from you! I'm sure I can come up with something for you guy's. I'll found you Saturday morning and get you whatever I come up with. lol This year should be a good time. We'll all have to try to meet up Saturday night. I think most of us will be going to the party afterwards and than the bar. lol :) Catch everyone there.......

SeeYa,
    TK

18. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    Ok.......

I just got word that James is a GO! So welcome aboard James! This year should be a blast!

See everyone there......

Later!
    TK

19. McLOVIN

Aug 19, 2007
    Thanks TK :)

You really came through with all those posters you donated a few years back. Thanks again for whatever you can bring.

Can't wait for the con.

20. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    LoL!

I forgot all about those. Don't worry I'll have plenty for you guy's. I'm sure I can get you a good box full. :)

SeeYa,
    TK

21. DarthWormie

DarthWormie Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 22, 2004
    As always, you guys rock! If you have any flyers for your group, make sure you bring them along and drop them off at the table.

22. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    Thanks!

Sounds good! I can't wait to see everyone again this year. It shold be a GREAT time !!

SeeYa,
    TK

23. Cephas

Cephas Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 23, 2003
    When was the last *I* posted? hehee Too lang.

Anyway, TK told me about Supermegafest and I'm coming! I miss all the old members, and look forward to meeting the new ones.
    I can't wait for all the cool excitment to be had this weekend!

-Cephas

24. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Feb 9, 2003
    CEPHAS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome back buddy! It's been waaaaaaaaaaaaay too long! Can't wait for all of us to get back together at SMF!

25. Cephas

Cephas Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 23, 2003
    Has anyone posted the pics from Supermegafest online yet?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.