main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Roch, NY SW minis

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by DarSolo, Sep 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarSolo

DarSolo Jedi Knight star 3

Aug 26, 2004
    Well, since the other SW minis threads seem to be locked, I'll start a new one.

SW minis was fun on Saturday. My New Republic team didn't let me down. I came in second, winning 2 of the 3 games, and my loss to Patrick (who came in first) was close - I should have not let his Vong get that close to me at the end. Oh well. Jonathan was as entertaining as usual with his outbursts.

John (Lingster) will be on vacation when we are supposed to be having the next tourney. So, the next time we will play will be in 4 weeks, Saturday, October 17th. 1 p.m.. He wasn't sure if he will have a 100 or 200 point DCI game or a 200 point Fringe only game. Unfortunately, I was hoping to go to the Strong Museum National Museum of Play's opening of their permanent American comic book exhibit at which Ken Wheaton and other local artists will be doing sketches. Maybe I'll go to both the exhibit and Canandaigua Comic Con on Sunday then.

The next release event is on Halloween.

2. RogueSquadronWingnut

RogueSquadronWingnut Jedi Master star 4

Apr 7, 2002
    And its a weak looking set indeed.
    Glad I only have to buy one box now.

3. DarSolo

Aug 26, 2004
    Has the whole set been leaked? The new Ventress looks nice and she's only a rare. I've only seen the 4 figures from WOTC's 2 previews. Hondo Ohnaka could do his hit points in damage a pop if you can keep him alive.

4. RogueSquadronWingnut

RogueSquadronWingnut Jedi Master star 4

Apr 7, 2002
    http://www.bloomilk.com/

Much better than Wizard Forums

5. DarSolo

Aug 26, 2004
    In case anyone did not get John's e-mail, here are the upcoming SW minis events at Millennium Games in Henrietta:

October 17, 2009, 1 p.m. - SW 150-points Constructed

October 24, 2009 1 p.m. - SW Minis "Galaxy at War" Sealed Release Event

Since I want to go to the Strong Museum's comic book exhibit opening on Saturday, I doubt I will be going to the 150 point game. However, this updated date for the release event is much better for me. Hope to see you there.

6. DarSolo

Aug 26, 2004
    Reminder this Saturday is the Galaxy at War release event:

Saturday, Oct 24th! $30 entry fee.

2 boosters, build a 100 pt team, no faction restrictions.

We start promptly at 1 PM. 20 minute build time, then first round begins.

7. DarSolo

Aug 26, 2004
    In case you didn't get Lingster's e-mail, here are the next 2 upcoming SW minis games at Millennium Games in Henrietta which begin promptly at 1 p.m..

This Saturday?s tourney is 150pts. DCI

Next one, Thanksgiving weekend is going to be casual game. 200pts FRINGE ONLY.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.