main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NV Talon's RPG Update - Feb 15

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Talon_Wolfe, Feb 15, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Talon_Wolfe

Talon_Wolfe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 8, 2002
    Okay, this game focused on the group with Rykel:

C: you came back with everyone to the temple, and took a nap until it was time to go, laying your head on your big tall Cerean pillow.

Ari: You told Kleff, then Rykel that you wanted to leave the Jedi Order and join them, as you were not the best example of a jedi, and were bored and wanted to see the rest of the Galaxy. You explained that living on Ilum all your life had taken it's toll, and now you wanted adventure, excitement (and you know that the Jedi do not crave these things...). You, Kleff, and Rykel went and met with Mace. Mace cautioned you against bad behavior, and then released you, telling you that you could keep your saber, but had to turn in your robes. When Mace found out you had a lead on the location of the missing (and presumed darkside) jedi, he asked you to lead the way there, and you agreed. Rykel hired you on to work for him.

Kleff: You talked with Ari, Rykel, flashed covert signs to Rykel that meant "This guys a force user and we could use him on the team." and also told Rykel and Petra that you had been doing some things for Ari, and had in fact flown a Jedi Starfighter.

Kelm: You spoke with Mace for a bit about your Vader vision.

Axia: You spoke with your Master about the differences between defense and murder, and about accountability and the darkside, as well as redemption and fear.

MRV1N: You got a bunch of mods done by three bored techs at the temple. You now move and balance like a human, with only slight cosmetic differences to your chassis. You also are now sporting black boots, which you really like, not only because they will keep snow, moisture and dirt out, but also because you no longer make a racket when you walk places. Of course, with these new mods, you can run if you want to. Secretly, you are also excited because you feel that now that you truly have the movements and grace of a human, you think you will be able to wield certain shinny things of beauty (lightsabers) with grace and skill, and not like a robot. You look forward to your new mobility and dexterity, and you grab your hooded black all temperature cloak, and your satchel and head to the bay where the transport is to meet the others. Remember the techs want you to check in later so they can read data off of you and make final fine tunings to the mods they made.

All of the above named people are back to full wounds and vitality.

Thats it folks! Game on!

2. MoronDude

MoronDude Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 1, 2000
    Kleff runs around the Jedi temple yelling, "AAAAAHHH, I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!! AAAAHHHH! PETRA'S BACK!!!!"

3. Jankarakk

Jankarakk Jedi Master star 4

Aug 27, 2003
    And what about Jillum????

4. Petra_Blakkwing

Petra_Blakkwing Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 1, 2002
    YYYYYEEEEESSSSS!!!!! I knew this day would come!!!!!! BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!!!!!!

5. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    Whoops. Okay, Petra wasn't there. My bad.

False Alarm, folks.

6. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    but what about Jillum???

7. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    I told you, Jillum died. I was Kill Jillum Day, after all.

8. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    Nooo that can't happen...if it did happen that's a GM party foul.

9. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    GM Party Foul? What the heck is that? Don't you know one of the first and foremost rules of RPG's?

If the GM does it, it's not cheating.

What happened to you was Axia got upset with you because you kept saying that in time, you would be as good with a lightsaber as her, force or no force. She told you to back off, and Kleff intervened and got you to back off, and he also calmed down Axia. But then later, you made an off-color remark about how Duro's all look alike, and Kleff told you to take it back but you simply said, "No. Have you ever looked at yourself? It's true." This ticked off Kleff, especially after he potentially saved your life from Axia, and so Kleff obtained a practice saber from somewhere, and glued on some silver and gold accents to make it look special, and then between him and MRV1N they replaced the crystal and interior mechanisms with a small thermal detonator. They had it delivered to your quarters. When you opened the door, there was this nice gift box, with a datapad that said "You have caused me to rethink my understanding of how the force influences lightsaber combat. Please accept this gift as a personal token of thanks, and as an investment in your future training. May the Force be with you. -A Friend"

You opened the box, and found the saber. I had you roll multiple sense motives, listens, spots, everything I could do to counter what they were trying to do, but they beat you everytime.

You took out the saber in the privacy of your room, and I rolled to see if you would wait to activate it later, or open it up to look at the inside, but the rolls said you would not. You hit the activation switch.

A split second later, you vaporized, along with much of your room.

The jedi followed the noise and alarms this set off, but any evidence of what had happened had vaporized.

A jedi investigator has a case file open on this incident, but at this point, it would seem that Kleff and MRV1N have got away clean.

I'm really sorry man, but it looks like Kill Jillum Day really happened! Just ask anyone that was there. They can confirm this, and probably fill in details I missed.

[face_devil]

10. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    Alright, that's fine. I don't care. In fact I'll bring you my sheet tomorrow and you can rip it up and make it official.

11. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    Talk to (edit: I typed his real name- whoops!! your intern friend who plays), he was there, he can fill in the details.

;)

12. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    Or anyone else that was there, feel free to pipe up.

;)

13. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    Okay... now I am starting to feel bad... I was hoping more people would post before you read what I wrote...

What I wrote up there is not exactly what happened... I might have exaggerated a little.

Just a little.

;)

14. Petra_Blakkwing

Jul 1, 2002
    that´s funny.....

but I´m sad that I didn´t suddenly and miraculously come back to life.....pobre Petra......

15. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    well I would like to hear or read what really did happen.

16. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    Well it's been a good 8 hours or so....And I talked to the person you were referring to, and he said "I don't know what happened to you dude. Talon told me to talk to you about it on the board. But I left right before he started talkin about your guy. Like he started talking about him as I was leaving." So if someone who was there would care to enlighten me...or if maybe the GM himself would enlighten me. I appreciate you tellin me you were mostly messing...but I need to know which part you weren't messing with me on.

17. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    Actually, it's pretty much how it happened. The part that he was messing about was the way you died. It is true and MR-V1N helped me rig up the lightsaber to exact my revenge of your rude comments, but you didn't even think that it was booby trapped. I think Talon gave you one spot check, which he rolled a 4 on. Afte that, you flipped the switch and it was Bye Bye, Jillum.

18. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    Well if this is true...then Talon i can think of a few words that would not be appropriate for me to say on here or at the office. Because I wouldn't play my character that way. Ever. But whatever.

*Edit*

However if it is not true that's all fine and well, but I'd really appreciate it if someone would tell me the truth instead of continuing to play stupid games.

19. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    okay, okay....

You are not dead. Fret not. Although you have a tatoo on your forehead now that says "Kleff for Emperor".

No, I must stop it! I am kidding about that too.

What is wrong with me?? I apologize. Must be the beginnings of GM madness. Or perhaps I am a clone of Talon, and it is actually clone madness! But that is just silly.

-Taalon

PS: 25 XP for the 1st person to explain my little joke in my signature....

20. Petra_Blakkwing

Jul 1, 2002
    duh!!! In SW the some clones have a slightly different name than their original...like Joruus C´Boath and Luuke Skywalker......

21. Moka

Moka Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    I might be I'm posting too late, but wasn't Anand the father of Vissik Raanjak otherwise known as Talon Wolfe? Though I do not understand the joke.

22. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    No, the joke is "SPOILER FREE FOR EPISODE 3". Talon is more spoiled that that kid in Dutch!

23. Petra_Blakkwing

Jul 1, 2002
    you guys are both wrong....he wasn´t talking about his ACTUAL sig...he was talking about how he signed his post Taalon Wolfe.....and I already answered how that´s funny...because by signing that way he admits his cloneness.....duh!

24. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    25 XP for Petra!

25. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    Well since no one is speaking up, I better do so myself.

Nothing happened to your character, Jank. Nothing.

For all intents and purposes, he was questioned, then he saw a healer and took a nap, and woke up with full vitality and wounds restored and is now waiting for the others to arrive to leave for the mountain again.

You weren't there, so your character conveniently was not either (easy to do at the temple, and it was only for 8 hours of ingame time).

It was all just a joke, man! No hard feelings?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.