main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tampa, FL Tampa Club

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by MusicJedi, Jun 21, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MusicJedi

MusicJedi Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 5, 2001
    Alrighty,

So seattle has a kick a$$ SW society. What are we doing eh? Think we can get one together?

2. Anonymous_Jedi

Anonymous_Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 4, 2001
    heh, do we even have enough people?

3. MusicJedi

Jan 5, 2001
    most likely not. :(

4. BIGBRET

BIGBRET Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 15, 2001
    All we can do is keep posting and hope that others join in. A friend once told me that for every one person who post, there are ten that are just viewing.

5. MusicJedi

Jan 5, 2001
    Don't be shy you "Just veiwing" types. We don't bite. Not hard anyway. :D

6. BIGBRET

Jun 15, 2001
    I am not trying to pull anyone away from here. I like these forums, but if your anything like me. Your scifi interest cover a little more than just SW. This is a forum I visit regularly for other scifi stuff.

http://planetdoomportal.searchking.com/UB/UltraBoard.cgi

Stop by or don't stop by. Like I said this is not an attempt to draw anyone away from here. I am just trying to keep our material going, and maybe help some others in the process.

7. Anonymous_Jedi

Apr 4, 2001
    where's a mod where u need one, i got my butt fried off last time I posted a link to a diff forum.

8. Joanzia

Joanzia Former FF Staff star 3 VIP

Oct 18, 2000
    Hi there. If you have any questions about getting a FanForce chapter started or need any help, please get with Hama-Ryu Kinnebi. He is the South Regional Support Admin and will be working with you if ya'll decide to go for an official chapter. :)

Good luck with your journey. Being apart of FanForce is a wonderful adventure!

May the Force be with you! :)

9. BIGBRET

Jun 15, 2001
    Hey AJ there is your Moderator or should I say administrator. What do you think. Maybe it is in the wording. How did you post the link.

Moving on what do you think guys are we ready to form a chapter? or do we wait a little longer?

10. Anonymous_Jedi

Apr 4, 2001
    do we really have enough people to do that?
    i mean we have like what, 5 maybey 6 people?

11. Hama

Hama Retired GSA, Retired RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 14, 2000
    My ears are burning... is someone calling me?

12. Anonymous_Jedi

Apr 4, 2001
  13. TK-119

TK-119 Jedi Youngling

Jul 2, 2001
    I'm in on it! Clearwater here. :)

14. BIGBRET

Jun 15, 2001
    Does not look like you guys have been to busy during my absence. Whats new? Have we decided on a meeting place yet?

15. Anonymous_Jedi

Apr 4, 2001
    nothing, and nope

Unfortunatley I won't be able to attend to that meeting place. My parents aren't to keen on me meeting people I don't even know, and that I met over the net. I don't know if forming a chapter would help at all..

16. MusicJedi

Jan 5, 2001
    At the risk of sounding sarcastic:
    How do you meet anyone?
    I think a real chapter would probably help everyone get to now eachother. Wouldn't be a shame if we all meet here, but not in person?

17. MusicJedi

Jan 5, 2001
    Hey, I just thought of something! Why don't we form a central Florida chapter? Orlando, Tampa, the thriving metropolis of lakeland :D ....

18. Anonymous_Jedi

Apr 4, 2001
    That works, I don't know, take it up with them. (That will probably increase my chances of being able to meet u guys.)

19. BIGBRET

Jun 15, 2001
    As a parent myself I can understand your parents concerns. I do not know your age, and I am not going to ask. However, if they are allowing you to surf, I am going to assume that they trust you, and your judgement. Perhaps they could attend the first meeting with you. That would allow them to get to know some of us. I would like to see Final Fantasy. Anyone for getting together for that?

20. Anonymous_Jedi

Apr 4, 2001
    1.) 14
    2.) They might do that.
    3.) No, I dispise of FF.

21. TK8273

TK8273 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 3, 2001
    BigBret, I'm in Clearwater and would love to see FF! And I'm 27, so I don't have to worry about the parent thing....I think...hang on I better ask my mom just to be safe. :)

22. Anonymous_Jedi

Apr 4, 2001
    lucky, i cant wait 'till im 18

23. BIGBRET

Jun 15, 2001
    Cool drop me a mail at BIGBRET@dswc.net and then we can set up a time and place to see FF.

Hey AJ. Do not be in to big of a hurry. I would give just about anything to be 14 again. These are the best years of your life. Enjoy them. Trust me being an adult can really stink sometimes. Stay young and never move out of your parents house. It is a hard world out there.

24. NsyncJediKnight

NsyncJediKnight Jedi Youngling

Jun 25, 2001
    i think we can definately get a great club together. we should do something for star wars weekends in may at the disney mgm studios.

25. BIGBRET

Jun 15, 2001
    Hey Nsync welcome to the Central Florida thread. Am I correct in assuming that you are a sw chick? May @ MGM. I had not heard that the SW weekends were coming back in may of 2002. However that would make sense. Seeing as how the movie is coming out that summer as well. Did you read that info somewhere? please post the link if you did.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.