main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tampa, FL Tampa Club

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by MusicJedi, Jun 21, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SeaTrooper

SeaTrooper Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 21, 2001
    Here's how the Orlando People got their meetings started.
    -Someone got a libary conference room for a particular date and time and made the announcement that was when the meeting was.
    -Someone else came up with a loose agenda after that.
    -They went to Chilis afterwards.
    -They talked it up on the board and stayed in touch IRL.
    -Had a second meeting and more people showed up, and went bowling afterwards.
    It can work for anybody.

2. SeaTrooper

Jul 21, 2001
    -Someone got a libary conference room for a particular date and time and made the announcement that was when the meeting was.
    It can work for anybody.

3. SeaTrooper

Jul 21, 2001
    It can work for anybody.

4. SeaTrooper

Jul 21, 2001
    It can work for anybody.

5. SeaTrooper

Jul 21, 2001
    I am really sorry that got posted so many times..... I can't explain it.

6. Soto_Fett

Soto_Fett Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 15, 2002
    Hello there, I used to run a Star Wars Club down in Bradenton, Fla. I am trying to get one started here in Clearwater. Also a Star Wars RPG.
    I have been into Star Wars since it came out, I am a collector of the figures and just about everything else Star Wars. Would love to get things going I have always wanted to get a costume club going.
    If there is a club already started I would love to join in also. Just food for thought if anyone is intrested please let me know My email is xphantom@tampabay.rr.com hope to hear from you all soon!

Soto Fett
    aka Ron.

7. Minacia_Brightstar

Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling star 5

May 23, 2001
    Hello, Soto! :)

If you have any questions about FanForce, let me know. I'd love to see folks in Tampa get organized. :)

8. Soto_Fett

Feb 15, 2002
    I have lots of questions, how do I go about getting into fanforce or when I get a club going how do I join the club into fanforce. Are there dues, special meetings, or anything of that sort? Please let me know.

9. Minacia_Brightstar

May 23, 2001
    Soto, each city can run their club in any way they see fit. So, dues and other membership details are worked out by the local group, not the FanForce staff. For more information about this, as well as info on how to get started, check out the FanForce FAQ. If you still have questions after reading the FAQ, please don't hesitate to contact me via PM or send an e-mail to minacia@fanforce.net.

I hope this helps! :)

10. Darth_Ugabuga

Darth_Ugabuga Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 3, 2002
    I am definitely interested in getting together a STAR WARS club. I know a bunch of my friends are also lets get this going!

11. Soto_Fett

Feb 15, 2002
    Ok Here is the Deal, I will be securing a metting place in clearwater. I already have the plans and a vice president Email me for information.

sotofett@theempireclub.net or
    xphantom@tampabay.rr.com

12. Minacia_Brightstar

May 23, 2001
    Soto, once you have the meeting details worked out, please let me know and I will post a meeting announcement on the FanForce web site. Your meetings must be announced for your group to become an official FanForce chapter. Once you have completed three announced meetings, with at least three people in attendance, you will be official. :)

If you have any questions, please contact me via PM or send an e-mail minacia@fanforce.net.

Good luck and let me know how things are panning out. :)

13. bblack

bblack Jedi Youngling

Mar 7, 2002
    Hello everyone. This is the first time that I have been to this board. This all sounds very interesting and alot of fun. I would like to be a part of it and I'm sure I can bring a few people along with.

14. SkoldsPuppy

SkoldsPuppy Jedi Youngling

Aug 15, 2000
    Hey Im over In St.Pete count me in Im up for a Tampa Starwars Club, Im sure I can get Mike over at Merlins Books and Games in tampa to lets us use the new space for a meeting

15. Soto_Fett

Feb 15, 2002
    I sent you a emil on the information. We welcome any and all who want to join the club. As for a place we have one for now. Untill we get more but that will be discussed at the meetings. Hope to see you here on Saturday.

16. Sereana

Sereana Jedi Youngling

Apr 6, 2002
    Tampa area fans, please come join us in the Tampa Bay area FanForce club. (see other postings).

17. MasterQuiGonJinn

MasterQuiGonJinn Jedi Youngling

May 1, 2002
    Good Day/evening everyone. We do in fact have a Star Wars club in the Tampa/ST. Pete area. We are known as the Darkside. We have had six fan meetings so far. We are currently recruting any and all that wish to become members.We are a costume based fanclub, we are not restricted to darkside or imperial charaters only. Please contact Myself Or SotoFett at

Ron (President): Xphantom@Tampabay.rr.com

Jerry (Vice Pres.) : Arynor@aol.com

18. tattooedjedi

tattooedjedi Jedi Youngling

May 4, 2002
    free episode II premier tickets!!!!!another dimension tattoos in new port richey is giving away 30 or more tickets to the thursday 12:01 showing at the all digital parkview theater( we were the guys second in line there buying all the tickets and making everyone angry!!), all you have to do is know your star wars trivia! this event is taking place on friday may 10th from 5pm to 9pm. so come down for free food ,drink and tickets....if you know star wars!

another dimension tattoos
    4148 u.s. hwy 19
    new port richey
    for more info call 727-847-7551

19. tattooedjedi

tattooedjedi Jedi Youngling

May 4, 2002
    opps! i put the wrong theater name!!! its PARKSIDE R/C!!!!!!free episode II premier tickets!!!!!another dimension tattoos in new port richey is giving away 30 or more tickets to the thursday 12:01 showing at the all digital parkside r/c theater( we were the guys second in line there buying all the tickets and making everyone angry!!), all you have to do is know your star wars trivia! this event is taking place on friday may 10th from 5pm to 9pm. so come down for free food ,drink and tickets....if you know star wars!

another dimension tattoos
    4148 u.s. hwy 19
    new port richey
    for more info call 727-847-7551

20. MsFormula

MsFormula Jedi Youngling star 3

May 20, 2002
    I would like to join, but I don't have a costume. I want to make one though, but have no idea how too.....and I don't sew to good either. I'm in Spring Hill.

21. vswader

vswader Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 13, 2002
    the tampa bay star wars fanforce.net club would be happy to have a new member. just email me "darthvswader@yahoo.com" for info on the club...etc. we have a great group of people with very creative minds.

may the force be with you!!!

22. Admiral Maciejewski

Admiral Maciejewski Jedi Master star 4

Aug 9, 1998
    I disappear for several months and Tamap finally gets a Fan Force divison. It is about time. How do I sign up?

23. Soto_Fett

Feb 15, 2002
    Just Email me, or visit the website at the bottom of this post, and I will get you the information, I am the President of The Dark Side Star Wars club which is the Tampa Bay sector.

My Email is xphantom@tampbay.rr.com
    hope to hear from you soon

24. MasterQuiGonJinn

MasterQuiGonJinn Jedi Youngling

May 1, 2002
    The Dark Side Club of Tampa Bay would like to welcome all Star Wars fans in the bay area who are interested in joining us at our meeting this Sunday June 9th. We will be meeting at our presidents home in Clearwater. (Please contact him [Ron] for directions. XPhantom@TampaBay.rr.com )Our Bi-weekly meetings will be starting on Sunday July 7th and Sunday July 21st and continuing on the first and third Sundays of each month. We are a costume-oriented fan club. We do not requier haveing a costume to join (we are willing to help with the making of one,) but one is required for certain club activites. We are looking forward to many charitable activities such as visiting local children's hospitals and the like. Also those activities that are just plain fun, such as conventions and the premier of Episode 3. Please visit our site (TheEmpireClub.net )as well as recieving the latest information from TheForce.Net Thank you.

Sincerley,
    Jerry
    (Vice President: The Dark Side)

25. vswader

vswader Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 13, 2002
    great to see the interest in the club. tell your friends and family, even if it is a dark lord of the sith.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.