main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Target Exclusive Clone Trooper?

Discussion in 'Archive: Greensboro, NC' started by DarthLarry, Apr 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthLarry

DarthLarry Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 24, 2001
    has anyone found the Target Exclusive Clone Trooper yet? i was at the lawndale store and nothing.

but i did find Trooper #33 and he is sweet!!!!

http://www.rebelscum.com/rots0533clonecmdr.asp

thanks in advance.

http://darthlarry.blogspot.com

2. Padawan311

Padawan311 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 18, 2002
    The Target Exclusive Clone Trooper isnt supposed to be officially released until May 8th, however there have been lots of reports of stores putting them out early, so I have been on the lookout.

3. DarthLarry

Oct 24, 2001
    thanks. i went to target this afternoon. there was a whole vertical row that was completely empty. the pegs were marked 'lava vader 12.99'. but the wierd thing was that i was there the other day and don't remember that empty row.

i thought maybe they put the clones out today and they're already gone.

i'm going to maybe call around tomorrow.

4. Padawan311

Apr 18, 2002
    I check that Target frequently as well and I also noticed those empty pegs, hopefully they are reserved for the Exclusive Clone Troopers. There are supposed to be plenty to go around, they arent limited like the Lava Vaders were.

Chris

5. DarthLarry

Oct 24, 2001
    well i called this morning and gave them the DCPI #. the lawndale target said they were sold out and didn't know if and when they were going to get any in.

called the wendover target and it didn't seem like they had them in yet. she said they were getting a truck in tonight, but didn't know if they were on them.

*sigh* i guess we have to keep checking...

6. spooky-kid

spooky-kid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 17, 2003
    any new news from that Wendover Target?

7. DarthLarry

Oct 24, 2001
    not that i know of, however, i found him at the lawndale target. my friend chris and i got the last two. it appears that they're going to keep getting shipments, despite what one of the workers told me. i'd keep calling wendover, especially since the other store got them.

8. Padawan311

Apr 18, 2002
    According to what i have read, the Target exclusive clone troopers are not limited like the Lava Vader and there should be plenty of them to go around, they arent actually due out until this coming weekend according to Rebelscum.com

9. Shogi

Shogi Jedi Youngling

Apr 2, 2005
    I was at the Wendover Target this morn. and they said they got the troopers in weeks agop and were sold out cuz people kept asking for them from the back and since they didn't have a street date they gladly clopped back there and got them. I remember hearing about this going on at other Targets but I foolishly decided to just wait this time :(

10. Padawan311

Apr 18, 2002
    According to Rebelscum.com, there were alot of problems with these Target Exclusive Clone Troopers, with the release date ect. These ARE limited to 50,000 and a second wave should be available anytime now, so keep looking.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.