main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tucson TFF May 7th Meeting and Elections

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Boga-the-Magnificent, Apr 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. firstsonofsolo

firstsonofsolo Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 2, 2006
    Maybe you should get off the internet and get going on posting those pictures.............

Stupid jawas..........lol j/k

2. hal9k1

hal9k1 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 22, 2003
    How can I post pictures to a website and be off the internet at the same time? :confused:
    I'll do it tomorow, at work on my lunch break. I have a Gigabit connection and better software at work than at home.

3. thatsMISTERwookiee

thatsMISTERwookiee Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 12, 2005
    A guy loses his head in the heat of the moment, one time, and some people never let him forget about it...

4. cathiecat

cathiecat Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 24, 2005
    we need to put on the agenda for this meeting that we need to elect someone to be the DSG Liaison for our TFF. Please note that this person will need to be a member of the DSGand the TFF and also familiarize themselves with the R&R's of the 501st/DSG and also be able to report back to the TFF as to what the TFF needs to know about DSG events and decisions, and of course to report to the DSG what they need to know about TFF events and decisions.

5. Jada

Jada Jedi Master star 6

Apr 20, 2006
    I'd like to nominate hal9k1 for DSG Liaison and JediObiKat for Secretary. :D

6. Jada

Jada Jedi Master star 6

Apr 20, 2006
    Tucson Fan Force May 7th Meeting and Elections

Meeting time: 1:00 pm
    Meeting Place: Cathiecat's House [PM her for directions]

Because this is a very important meeting our official meeting portion will be 1:30pm to 2:30pm. Please be prepared! Agendas will be handed out.

After the "official" part we'll be going over to the clubhouse and pool so bring whatever you are comfortable in for a pool party!!!! [face_dancing]

As a reminder to everyone, this is the definition of a voting member:

After some discussion we have determined that in order to vote in an official decision being made by the fan force a person must meet the following requirements in the period of every 6 months:

Attended 3 meetings

Attended a Major event [a uniformed event* or 2 rpgs]

Be an active poster on the boards

*costume or TFF shirt

• Elections

• Secretary - makes Agenda for monthly meeting and records minutes and posts them. Also is in charge of meeting sign up sheet and attendance. Nomination - JediObiKat

Historian - keeps scrapbook updated and keeps track of media coverage - Nomination - DSJ

DSG Liaison - Please note that this person will need to be a member of the DSGand the TFF and also familiarize themselves with the R&R's of the 501st/DSG and also be able to report back to the TFF as to what the TFF needs to know about DSG events and decisions, and of course to report to the DSG what they need to know about TFF events and decisions. Nomination - hal9k1

• Events

• Discussion our position on taking money for appearances.

Review our participation in spring events:

The Two DSG events
      MoDs
      Dustin's PKU event

Discuss Upcoming Events:

Library Reading Program
      Food Drive
      Membership Drive

• Cookbook

• Flowing Wells Band Event - Jack

• Frankie's Game Stop Event

This will be my last meeting with you all :( :_|

7. hal9k1

Dec 22, 2003
    OK, it's way past my lunch time and I know I'm being silly. just let it pass. I'll get over it and be "NORMAL" soon, after I feed.

8. JediObiKat

JediObiKat Jedi Knight star 3

Feb 15, 2006

9. hal9k1

Dec 22, 2003
    Welcome, I'm here to help :p

10. hal9k1

Dec 22, 2003
    So this important meeting goes off without a problem,
    We can have the meeting at my house on Sunday. It's central, not far from Cat or Jakes house, easy to get to, and I have enough room. Most everyone knows how to get to it and have been at my house, if not PM or e-mail me for directions.

Thanks,
    Damian

11. firstsonofsolo

firstsonofsolo Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 2, 2006
    I second the nominations!

12. Jada

Jada Jedi Master star 6

Apr 20, 2006
    OK, change of plans

With Cat's being in the hospital we will meet at Damien's. PM him for directions if you need them.

13. dialswiftjustice

dialswiftjustice Jedi Master star 4

Jul 12, 2005
    Cool, Damien has all kinds of cool stuff to brea...I mean play with!

14. hal9k1

Dec 22, 2003
    Aaahhhh, only thing you break big guy is my heart, I just LOVE a man in uniform. :*

15. FORCEinept

FORCEinept Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 17, 2006
    Is there anything I should bring?

16. Mugen

Mugen Jedi Padawan star 4

May 7, 2005
    Just some Lobster...j/k, bring whatever you have a urge to bring...but make sure you bring the most important thing though;....you.

17. thatsMISTERwookiee

thatsMISTERwookiee Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 12, 2005
    Cat is in the hospital? Jeez, stay off the internet for two days and all heck breaks loose. What happened to Cat?

No need to respond to this, I have already read the correct thread.

18. hal9k1

Dec 22, 2003
    Bring Yourself.

I have space, but not as much as Cat and Jake. Don't worrie about bringing extra stuff, space for that is at a premium.
    This is all "last minuite" and I really don't have much time to prepare. So, we'll make due with what we can.

19. JediObiKat

JediObiKat Jedi Knight star 3

Feb 15, 2006
    Is there going to be lunch-type food at the meeting?? I'm still bringing my pudding. Basically, I'm wondering if I should eat before I come...

20. Mugen

May 7, 2005
    mmmmmmm pudding.. =P~

21. Jada

Jada Jedi Master star 6

Apr 20, 2006
    I will probably make my Special Meatballs.

22. hal9k1

Dec 22, 2003
    Ummmm... I guess.. I've really not thought about it. Kinda still new 2 me. But don't worry, I'll feed y'all if need be.

BTW... I now (as of today) have even more letters after my professional title, CSW (certified software manager- new one), A+ certified, Microsoft MCSW cert (in some Office applications), etc.

23. dialswiftjustice

dialswiftjustice Jedi Master star 4

Jul 12, 2005
    Well guys we've hit a bit of a crisis and I may have to sell everyting but the Vader. We got a certified letter from the owner of the house asking to move back in. We kind of knew this would come, and it took 5 years, but we have tobe out in 3 months. Thsi fast forwards our house buying plans, even if we arent as debt free as we would have liked to be. Don;t worry Ill still be an active meember of the group but not the DSG. Maybe, sometime, I can re-join, but now Ill concentrate on upgrading the Vader, maybe Ill even get it up to 501st standards.

24. hal9k1

Dec 22, 2003
    O, man sorry to hear that. U know where we are if U need anything, can't help with money but maybe with something else.

25. Mugen

May 7, 2005
    there is a few nice, not too expensive rentals in Tucson so you wont have to jump into anything so quickly(its a bad thing when buying a house) they usuall have 6 month leases..that way ou can save up, get out of debt a little more, and still keep the Tie! [face_praying]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.