main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tampa, FL Thanks Marie!

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by MiraNova34, Dec 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MiraNova34

MiraNova34 Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 12, 2004
    Really enjoyed meeting the Tampa troopers Sat night.
    I had so much fun playing TP after the "tipsiness" wore off.
    Thanks for making me feel so welcome.
    Hope to see you FX
    And Bert, you had me constantly laughin You missed your calling as a comedian
    Gina

2. Darth_Lego_Maul

Darth_Lego_Maul Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 30, 2005
    I second that- we had a great time on Saturday. Sorry we couldn't stay longer. It was good to see everyone again and it was nice to meet you, Gina.

3. HippieTrooper

HippieTrooper Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 31, 2005
    Very nice meeting you as well, hope you can make it down here for more get-togethers and events. Marie, thank you so much for having us, we had a blast hanging out and playing Trivial Pursuit. Ross, you gave me a good run man, I cant believe Alyssa almost beat us both!
    Thanks to everyone who came, lets do it again soon.
    Later

4. Ravenjack

Ravenjack Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 27, 2005
    Thank you for opening up your home to us Marie, we had a great time. It was nice meeting the new faces and hanging out with all the familiar ones :)

5. Jedijace007

Jedijace007 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 3, 2002
    Yeah, thanks again Marie! I whish I'd stayed for TP, the movie (narnia) was stutarded.

onward! and see you all at the next meeting!

6. TK-3150

TK-3150 Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 10, 2005
    Yes yes, thanks again!! It was great meeting and hanging out with friends new and old!

7. I_heart_Fetts

I_heart_Fetts Jedi Youngling

Sep 16, 2005
    Thanks Marie! I had a lot of fun. It was great meeting you Gina. I hope to see you at FX.

8. Sereana_Nightstar

Sereana_Nightstar Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 20, 2002
    I had a great time enjoying the holiday spirits with everyone!!! Gina I am planning on Fx, just got my resort set. I plan to be there Sat. afternoon .
    Thanks again to everyone...my Mom can see why I love being with all you guys.

Everyone have a happy and safe Christmas, Hoilday Season and a very Happy and Healthy New Year!!!

9. jedi-knight-FL

jedi-knight-FL Jedi Master star 1

Mar 16, 2005
    Thank you Marie and it was nice to see everybody again.

Merry Christmas all ! ! !

10. briansview

briansview Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 17, 2005
    I wanted to thank you Marie very much for hosting the Christmas party at your place. I thoroughly enjoyed myself getting together with other SW fans. The fellowship was what really made it all worthwhile and so did the trivia games. I'll have to try and come up with a few random questions to stump you all.

In the meantime, have a very merry Christmas everyone and a happy, happy New Year!!!

May the force be with you,
    Brian

11. LukeCeremonial22569

LukeCeremonial22569 Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 23, 2002
    HI everyone,

It was really good to see you all again we both had a lot of fun, THANKS Marie for having everyone over.

Bert I know we almost got lost it but we kicked some butt brother, good to see you both again.

I hope everyone is having a good Christmas and have a safe and Happy New Year.

See you all soon.

PS. Our computer is still down Im at my dads in Spring Hill right now checking in, we hope to have our computer back soon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.