main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Fran, CA That's it huh? What else you got?

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Jedi_Tenken, Jan 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Tenken

Jedi_Tenken Jedi Master star 4

Aug 11, 2000
    Hey Everyone, some of you are aware of what's been happening with in SF Fan Force... Some are not. If you are interested hit me up on Facebook! I'd be happy to go into near photographic detail of every traitorous action. Like this one for example:

"Membership change for SF_Fan_Force
    Yahoo! Groups <notify@yahoogroups.com>
    Add to Contacts
    To: jedi_tenken@yahoo.com

toschestation has changed your membership status for the
    group SF_Fan_Force from Owner to Member.

You can access the group's web features using the link below.
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SF_Fan_Force/

Thanks,
    Yahoo! Groups
    -------------------------------------------------------"

Oh no! I'm not the owner anymore... Just member? Really? See, I was wondering when you'd get around to the YahooGroups (as I didn't post anything there at all) and thus I wasn't touching it. It's a tool for communication for our people and a tool for the club. To interfere with that is just juvenile. However, using it as a person dig against me now and thinking I wouldn't expose it... Geez, you should of left it alone. Kathy I can understand "demoting" my priveleges cos in her own way she's trying to contain the situation and keep some measure of club order...

Although it would be odd though I am the original founder of SFFF (with Chanel coming in second) and the Yahoogroup's CREATOR... So for you... it's personal and an abuse of your position and you knew it was an attempt to "hurt" me. hahaha... Well you should of stripped me of my whole membership here when you had the chance Mr.CR, Facebook is good enough so if you wanna play on that battlefield then you're more than welcome. However, this action on your part... lol I'll let everyone else finish that thought...

Want to hurt me, want to strike back... Then you'll have to bring your game to a whole new level. However, I have nothing to hide... I've said nothing but the truth, so what do you have to use against me? Stripping me as owner of the yahoogroup... Nice one... I'm reeling with pain now... I don't know how I will live on...

For everyone else, I apologize for this, but when someone in this position wants too much and would betray their friends to get it and yet remain completely blind to such selfish actions (gee I heard an apology was issue to Kat from some odd reason but no one else... curious)... Gee I think such actions should be exposed and brought down. Oh and admins of TFN... Take this down if you must but realize that I won't be stopped from saying what I have to say. You say it's a pesonal "grudge" or whatever for your own measure of club self preservation. I say it's exposing the corrupt that directly affects us all. I protect my friends so if you take this down then you only support corruption, betrayal, and selfishness. IT IS A GROUP ISSUE... ugh...

Oh, I resigned from SFFF as a member as till such time as the corrupt has this kind of privileges but I never said I wouldn't post again. (before you try to call me out on that too... lol)

As I said when this started Matt... You picked the wrong person to run an op on...

Okay, I'm ready for my banning! :D

2. kay_dee

kay_dee Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 15, 2002
    Just gotta say, my name was mentioned for something I didn't do. (I did nothing to the SFFF Yahoo Group other than post news of a special invite, then approve Rachel when she needed to re-activate her Yahoo group membership). I'm not appreciating Ming continually making incorrect assumptions about me. I didn't have anything to do with your 'ownership' being taken away Ming. Please leave my name out of it.

That's it. :)

3. Miana Kenobi

Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 5, 2000
    You resigned as a member of the club and expected to stay on as the head of a club-run Yahoo group?

Interesting.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.