main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive the 100 jedi/sith war

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by masterjedi343, Feb 12, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. masterjedi343

masterjedi343 Jedi Master star 5

Jan 26, 2005
    (original story)
    welcome to the jedi sith 100 year war. this takes place in the old republic where the jedi massed in the 1000 along with the sith.
    the sith separated from the jedi because of a dissagrement.the sith thought that they should be able to use more aggresive attacks and force powers,like force choke for instance.But the jedi wanted it to be peaceful and only not aggressive attacks like persuasion.this debate went on for a year, and slowly the sith left the jedi and were massing up and practicing the darkside,

then without warning the sith struct at the capital jedi building killing 100s and the top jedi at the time(jincu kaun).the rest of the jedi took this as a threat and voted to decalre war on the sith.

you are now a sith/jedi and in training. these are teh rules :
    1).there will be time to prepare for battles as they will be 2 days notice.

2)no godmodding. if u get attacked/injured or killed you will be taken to a hospital to be revived and be back in battle within 3 days.

3)minimun cursing.im sure there wasnt alot of cursing during the old republic.

4)this is a game the rivelary is for fun dont take it too seriously.

5)have fun

notice:i need help running this rpg. if anyone wants to help PM me and i will gladly accept your help :)

and i havent given thought on how the battles will play out.thoughts are welcome on that too

NP edit: Locking at request of the author.

2. Only-One Cannoli

Only-One Cannoli Ex-Mod star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 20, 2003
    What should the character layout look like?

3. masterjedi343

Jan 26, 2005
    anything you like :)

4. The_Jesstar

The_Jesstar Jedi Master star 4

Feb 21, 2003
    So there is no set character sheet?

5. masterjedi343

Jan 26, 2005
    there will be one soon. your welcome to create one if u like

ok here is a tempoary one for now

name:
    rank(general,caption etc):
    darkside/lightside:
    lightsaber color(red for dark any other color for light):
    force powers(more later on this):
    home planet:
    bio:

6. DarthRevanLOTS

DarthRevanLOTS Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 7, 2005
    Okay.

name: Shug Phanda
    darkside/lightside: Lightside
    lightsaber color(red for dark any other color for light): Blue.
    force powers(more later on this): Force Lighting, Lightsaber throw, and crunch
    home planet: Korriban.
    bio: Influenced much by the Sith arts from his homeland, he didn't care for the ideals of the Sith. Instead, void of his parents care, he was discovered and later trained by the Jedi. His goal was to become one of the greatest men ever to wield a lightsaber. But was told on occasion that the Jedi were protectors of the light. As the Jedi/Sith went to war, he was determined to crush the resistance. The Jedi Council themselves were unsure in what Phanda's path would lead too. Phanda argued this with himself on a daily basis.....

7. Jedi_Knight15

Jedi_Knight15 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 24, 2004
    I'll join too, if there is still room, MasterJedi :)

8. masterjedi343

Jan 26, 2005
    yes theres plently of room

9. Only-One Cannoli

Only-One Cannoli Ex-Mod star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 20, 2003
    name: Zim Phoenix
    darkside/lightside: darkside
    lightsaber color: red
    force powers: grip, lightening, drain
    home planet: Korriban
    bio: Zim is out to conquer the galaxy. As a young girl she was taught the ways of the Sith and slaughtered her master during an arguement. Pretty creepy stuff. More powerful by intelligence than through strength, she prefers force powers over lightsaber dueling. She enjoys camping.

I wasn't sure about what to say for rank...is sith master ok? I didn't think sith used normal ranks, unless you're referring to the species.

10. masterjedi343

Jan 26, 2005
    ranks meaning padawan sithlord master jedi etc but since this is a war the jedi/sith do have army ranks and there will be battle ships unlike the other sith/jedi rpg

11. The_Jesstar

Feb 21, 2003
    OK, I'll join up!

name: Jaymee Rivkah
    rank(general,caption etc): Padawan
    darkside/lightside: Lightside
    lightsaber color(red for dark any other color for light): Green
    force powers(more later on this): None as yet.
    home planet: Naboo
    bio: Jaymee comes from non-force sensitive parents. She was a normal kid until she turned ten, then was sent off the the Academy to train as a Jedi. She is very level-headed and srong minded. She will not stop until she acheives her goals. She is generally friendly, but finds it hard to trust people. She is quite skilled with a lightsaber.

I don't have a Master for this character yet, can I have two chracters, or does someone want to be Master to her?

12. DarthRevanLOTS

Feb 7, 2005
    I can be your master.

I'll be a Jedi Master as well, adding to my rank.

13. The_Jesstar

Feb 21, 2003
  14. masterjedi343

Jan 26, 2005
    wow this is building :) glad ppl are joining

15. bmw17

bmw17 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 15, 2005
    name: Mavier Noret
    rank(general,caption etc):padawan
    darkside/lightside: lightside
    lightsaber color(red for dark any other color for light): puple
    force powers(more later on this):none as of now
    home planet: coruscant
    bio: Mavier was born in coruscant were his mother was a jedi and his father was a commander of the royal palace gaurds and security. The two met and has mavier and his twin sister(not identical), Silna.Because of conflicts,Mavier's father went back to Naboo and Mavier and his sister stayed w/ their mother to train to become jedi's.Mavier and Silna were 5 when their father left. Mavier is known for his skills w/ a lightsaber and his quick senses. He is also known for is popular and adventursum attitude.

16. 1baldwookie

1baldwookie Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 26, 2004
    name: Reese Sharn
    rank(general,caption etc): Sith Marauder (weapon master)
    darkside/lightside: DARK
    lightsaber color(red for dark any other color for light): Orange and red sabers that can join to form a double bladed.
    force powers(more later on this): Basic/Choke/WhirlWind/Lightning/Master at Speed
    home planet: Korriban
    bio: Born on Korriban, trained as a Dark Jedi, soon became a true weapon master and formidable opponent. (I know this is short but I can add more later if I need to.)

17. masterjedi343

Jan 26, 2005
    now how many of each do we have so far?

18. DarthRevanLOTS

Feb 7, 2005
    Two Sith and Three Jedi

19. DarthRevanLOTS

Feb 7, 2005
    Come on, let us get some more players for this, it sounds pretty fricken' cool, mate.

20. masterjedi343

Jan 26, 2005
    thankyou :) i whould post the thread somewhere on the site but idk where i can post it so i wont get banned for 'spamming'

21. The_Jesstar

Feb 21, 2003
    When do we start???

22. Master_Trance

Master_Trance Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 15, 2005
    sounds awsome im in

name: Trance Gelak
    rank(general,caption etc): Jedi
    darkside/lightside: light
    lightsaber color(red for dark any other color for light): dual sabers green and purple
    force powers(more later on this): push,pull,saberthrow(more to be learned)
    home planet: Naboo
    bio:Born on Naboo grew up there protected young ones and old from harm in village, only had his father who was a solider for repblic so he didn't see him much.He recived some training from a former jedi master named Harnjer who sadly died from being slain by a sith lord named Jerd. After that he decided to become a true jedi so he went to train at the jedi temple .Very sly and quick, the silent guy. Follows orders well and is very skilled with two sabers.

23. Master_Trance

Master_Trance Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 15, 2005
    When is it gonna start MasterJedi?

24. LEBIS

LEBIS Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 9, 2005
    name: Shucklaw Portentous
    rank(general,caption etc): Sith Knight
    darkside/lightside: Darkside
    lightsaber color(red for dark any other color for light): Red One Blade
    force powers(more later on this): Lightning, Storm, Choke, Push, Foresight
    home planet: Naos III
    bio: When Shucklaw was very young a Jedi visiter to his planet had told him that he had great Jedi abilities. The man promised to return to the planet of Naos III to train him. But the man was killed on Shucklaw's homeplanet by the crime lord Denrat Shul. At the age of 15 Shucklaw travelled to Coruscant explained his story to the Jedi Council and they agreed to train him. 6 years later (when he was a Jedi Knight) he decided to travel back to his home planet but when he arrived he recieved some unexpected news. His brother had been killed by the same crime lord that killed his Jedi friend. This enraged Portentous who let his anger get the better of him and slaughtered the Crime Lord Dentrat Shul well and truly tapping into the darkside of the force for good. Since then he has trained himself in the Sith arts until he was discovered by a sith master who has since helped him become a Sith Knight

25. masterjedi343

Jan 26, 2005
    this will start when enough ppl join. then ill post my sheet

wont be too long. id also like like a even # before we start but if its odd then i can always play a 2nd char (or anyone for that matter)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.