main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

OOC The ABYverse Resource Thread - Now discussing the aftermath of Legacy: War!

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource' started by Sinrebirth , Jul 15, 2009.

1. DarkLordoftheFins

DarkLordoftheFins Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 2, 2007
    My cat-allergy actually always makes me . . . feel that need . . . to kill something . . . fictional . . .

*goesWriting*

2. Sarge221

Sarge221 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 9, 2006
    ....Ya puppy?

[image=http://www.german-shepherd-us.com/images/GSD-Puppy2.jpg]

Don't be hating on the cuteness :_|

3. DarkLordoftheFins

Apr 2, 2007
    Cute little dog . . . hush hush hush. :)

o_O

Okay, I won´t say it saved ya . . . it might have bought you some time, though. :p

4. Sarge221

Sep 9, 2006
    ...*looks down at his fudge*....

*hands it over?*

:_|

5. LordTroepfchen

LordTroepfchen Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 9, 2007
    All ABYs updated. And I got the feeling all mygames include joint-ventures with SirakRomar. We have a pretty trilogy of combined efforts by now . . . lucky me!:p

6. DarkLordoftheFins

Apr 2, 2007
    The Cold Embrace is an under-appreciated Masterpiece of the RPF. I wanted to say that. Updated it all. The finale of Odyssey takes up speed . . . and I think I can say for sure, it´s already decided not all of you will make it.

7. SirakRomar

SirakRomar Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 30, 2007
    Uh, when they start to play the Xenly Whisperer I acutally kissed Si and Tenk mentally goodbye . . . but what I read in Sarge´s last post . . . that might actually work . . . in a way . . . oh guys, be careful. Xenly is not one to have fun with!

8. Sarge221

Sep 9, 2006
    It was either that or roll over and get eaten <.< *munches on some eggs*

9. SirakRomar

Mar 30, 2007
    Well . . . I suspect something . . .

10. Sarge221

Sep 9, 2006
    Oh yeah?

*places cold cup of Mountain Dew to his poor head after another round with statistics* :oops:

11. SirakRomar

Mar 30, 2007
    I thought about what Hoole wants. Now that I am talking to him . . . now that we all know where my voices and power-surges come from . . . I feel it´s not my loyalty he really wants. He is really not turning Kira, only slowly revealing the truth her.

We might make a big mistake, here. LordT could possibly have played us all . . .

And what are these new Xenly? Was it perhaps THEM he wanted all along? The Vong-Xenly? A new breed?

Hm . . .

I don´t wanna loose against Hoole again. This time I´ll make him pay!!!

12. LordTroepfchen

Apr 9, 2007
    I will be on a trip for a few days, so expect Hoole to stay silent for so long. Once I´ve returned, I´ll begin daily updates with Claire who is on holiday . . . and we hope we bring it a conclusion.

13. Sarge221

Sep 9, 2006
    Have fun with your vacationings....

AND THEN TAKE OFF HOOLE'S HEAD [face_skull]

14. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    I always wanted Si to take out Hoole. :p

I'm glad that Si came through with his knowledge of the Xenly. :D

15. SirakRomar

Mar 30, 2007
    Everybody always wanted to take out Hoole. :) Problem is, we can´t. Well, I´ll give it a try . . . o_O

Concerning your idea of Xenly-use-as-weapon . . . I read the old games we had in german. I am afraid I know which scene Fin will use in translation. :_| Why had LordT to go on vacation. I know I am THAT close to pressing the truth out of him. Finally.

At least we know now, why my little Kira has these power-surges. I must say, I guessed it, but hoped it would not be true. Then again, it made almost tooooo much sense. An explanation reading flawless with old 128 ABY games, really. Great idea.

16. DarkLordoftheFins

Apr 2, 2007
    It was SonOfZeus idea, actually. He made it up when we talked about potential links of the Roon-cave and Kira. :)

17. SirakRomar

Mar 30, 2007
    Need to tell me all about it, when I´m in Hamburg my dear. And you won´t spoil me anymore. It´s an elegant idea. Fitting, dark and in a way explaining everything that happened to her. I love it.

18. Kahn_Iceay

Kahn_Iceay Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 5, 2006
    Alastor wanted too as well... he's unfortunately 1. not in the game. 2. Floating around in the outer rim about this time. Not really in a position to go Hoole killin'. just regular killin'. Psychopath that he is. [face_devil]

19. Sarge221

Sep 9, 2006
    Just letting you guys know that my own posts may be lacking in quality and frequency during this week and next <.< Just got past all the familiar stuff in Statistics that I still remembered and now I'm in unfamiliar territory full of unfamiliar equations. With pretty much chapters of lessons being smooshed together between Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday before the test on Thursday, my brain has been on the verge of imploding with all I'm trying to learn and understand in time.

Could be quite possible that this'll cause no postings from me during those days but I'll still do my best. This is only for a limited time of course; this class only lasts for three weeks and I just need to get past this week and the next and then I'll hopefully pass statistics and finally graduate for me Liberal Arts :D

20. DarkLordoftheFins

Apr 2, 2007
    Good luck with it Sarge, I´ll slow things down on your end . . .

Concerning killing Hoole. Aaaaah. Basically the mission of my life as a player. 300 years people have tried. Now we have recently learned even his own lovely Xenly tries to.

But whatever way it´s end . . . 133 ABY . . . is the end of the attempts. LordT and I agreed that if he survives this, there won´t be a next time. Then Hoole made it. [face_worried]

So go you people. Get him!

21. Sarge221

Sep 9, 2006
    Killing him or ruining his plans, either works for me as long as he's finally put to rest one way or another :p

Yeah...my post sucked :oops: Apologies for the lack of quality that my current and possibly future ones will be getting but like I said, it should only last until the end of next week [face_praying]

*sighs, gets his notebook, cracks open his statistics textbook, and gets to work*

22. TheSithGirly

TheSithGirly Jedi Master star 4

Apr 26, 2007
    All few years a greoup of marvelous brave player sets out ot kill the good, bad Hoole. They always think they will do so, if they only keep faith and stay true to the light.

And end up being toast :_|

I remember when I met him for the last time, above Arkania. Our final duel. Asaja Morine´s final act of Jedihood. I really thought that would be the climatic end of his story. And now look. Still master of Xenly. A former Sith. Murder. Planer. And interesting enough the character has come full circle and became exactly what he once said the Dark Side would never make him, a monster, brillaint in his plans and mindless in his hunger for death. If I see the changes within´ him I wonder if he has spend too much time with Xenly? Or simply survived a few battles too much . . .

He is a rahter tragic character, really. I sometimes think he would have had a better life if Caleb Brandl killed him back on Roche.

23. DarkLordoftheFins

Apr 2, 2007
    Don´t worry Sarge, some of our players are slowing down. Take your time . . .

And I agree, Mel. Hoole has overstayed his welcome and now nobody can crack him up. Making him an eternal angry old man . . . I love that aspect about him. But let´s not take too much away, by now.

24. LordTroepfchen

Apr 9, 2007
    Yeah, I guess more people wanna kill Hoole than Palpatine in AFAS.

Misunderstood. I tell you people. Hoole is the hero! From a certain point of view. Mine. Acutally.

25. Sarge221

Sep 9, 2006
    Everyone's had since Return of the Jedi to hate Palpatine though <.< I'm more interested in having my Mando kill the Suprema [face_skull]

Ah...Fridays. My day away from Statistics and work and thus able to make long, good quality posts :D