main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub The Acolytes of Darkness v.2 - Welcome the new Dark Lady of the Sith!

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by darth_nemisis, Apr 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Teegirloo

Teegirloo Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 26, 2005
    Jedi_Kenobi32 It's still 75 but warriors just have to start over at zero

Master Hamahiga What we do here is train is to train hopefuls to be come Sith Warriors and Sith Masters by doing tasks. For each task you will get prestige points known as darkside points. Once apprentices reach 50 they become warriors. Then warriors dsp's start over again and have to reach 75 points to become masters.

Would you like to join?

2. JediKnight20043

JediKnight20043 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 18, 2004
    *a cloud of mist blows through the entrance to the temple, followed by a dark figure.*

*lifts of his hood*

Darth Ephodos has returned.

3. darthhelinith

darthhelinith Force Ghost star 6

Feb 10, 2009
    Who the hell is this guy? Security!:p

Apprentice, I will have a duel post up for you in a few days time.

4. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
    Hmm well no one of importants.

5. aalagartassle

aalagartassle Jedi Master star 4

Jan 11, 2011
    I look forward to it Master.
    On the other mission I'm close to presenting to you, although I am giving alot away to other Sith Masters if you truly want to know the way to enhance ones life to eternity.

6. darthhelinith

Feb 10, 2009
    To be honest I've never thought Helinith would be particularly bothered about dieing, especially since she's had a taste of a very painful immortality.
    Me personally, I've always thought the human quest for immortality is foolish and stupid. I certainly don't want to live forever.

7. aalagartassle

Jan 11, 2011

As requested Master.
    For eons sentients have tried to extend their lives through various scientific and non scientific ways. The use of manipulation of Midiclorians, , Drinking from nexus of power, Cloning, Dark transfer, Essence transferal, imbuing ones property with the Force,consuming hearts or creatures or even becoming a ghost to live on have all resulted in various scales of success in the quest for immortality. An yet these techniques all possess some sort of flaw that allows the user to perish. This essay will first identify each technique and then discuss the positive effects and the limitations of each so called Elixir.

One of the most famous attempts to stave off death and create life was implemented by the legendary Darth Plagueis, whom used scientific methods to control and manipulate the midiclorians found in one’s essence. Through scientific trial and error Plagueis ultimately cheated death by tricking the pnema to continually replicate cells without disintegration. Others believe he could create life by manipulating the Midiclorians to create a zygote and control the Anima of the cell so the zygote could appropriately asexually reproduce through asexual fission and form another cell. This would work on Stem cells and therefore create a new entity entirely. These two attempts are most noteworthy as they are proven and scientific, the manipulation to heal and replicate is noteworthy in the fiendish Jedi powers; though they do not continue like Plagueis to exploit the midiclorians to perpetuate one’s life onlt to heal each other. If one could properly control the environment in which he/she existed in, then save for accident or complete dismemberment of consciousness one could ultimately exist forever. This is where Plagueis failed. Although if one would combine this manipulation with the art of flow walking by manipulating the Anima and pnema of the Force one could always undo ones mistakes or misfortunes therefore perpetuate life.

Drinking from the Font of Power and bathing in the Pool of Knowledge. This technique has been offered to Sith Lord Darth Caedus, who refused. These powerful nexus could provide immortality. Specific reference of someone who drank is the case of Abeloth. Abeloth is a darkside entity who used this way to perpetuate life for eons. Not much is known about this technique but it is highly successful. One must Force drain others to survive and gain strength, but this is not something one must do everyday, more like once a century or two. The problem with this technique is control of ones sanity. One must constantly reaffirm ones psychological capacity for eternity. On a side noteA Sith Lord with enough will can also transcend death by forcing his/her body to stay alive using the Force alone and not a Nexus, this is rare but can be achieved, evidence is displayed by the great Darh Scion.
    The use of cloning can provide in theory immortality, it is very common, even non Force users such Kamonians, Dorsk 81, Ice heart and Thrawn have tried to use this technique. In essence it works and furthermore, more manipulation of DNA in cells can shut off or apprize such cells that dictate regeneration and longevity. Within the technique the mind can be altered through the use constant updates to ones flash memory and keeping the host in suspended animation. This also can work but is limited in a way that if sabotage happens; the clone can easily be manipulated. The life expectancy of a clone is low, due to cells breaking down much quicker and Madness sometimes effecting the subject. Although there are reports from Sith spies of a Kamonian called Kina who has had great success in cheating death for centuries. It is unknown at this time whether this information is correct, though with cross referencing Mandolorian intel, a few Republic clones have managed to perpetuate their lives comparably well. It is also know that the bounty Hunter Boba Fett is also after this information.
    The great Darth Sidious also used many clones in his time to further the Sith cause, he did not use flash memory but either essence transference or Sith Alchemy for his cloning ambitions. Transference essence is more appropriate as he used it on his underlings as well, point of reference is the designer of the Death Star, Bevel Lemelisk who was cloned 7 times and his consciousness was transferred via the Emperors will.
    Dark Transfer is something like having the power to save one’s life after death. Whether it can work on the host of the power once he/she dies is yet to be determined. But using dark transfer, it can save others’ lives, it can also heal someone on the verge of death. Darth Krayt, Andeddu and Karness Muur had this power. It is indeed a great power to have but as said before it can easily be taken away if one only possess this power and doesn’t combine it with another , say essence transfer.
    Essence transfer is the most successful power to cheat death; it requires a host body with a feeble mind. One could combine this with cloning and could constantly perpectuate ones existence. IE Set Hearth Essence transfers knowledge comes from the old Masters such as Darth Andeddu and Karness Muur. Bane also had this ability. Many a great Sith Lords have perpetuated their lives for centuries due to this technique. There is a problem though; if the host Mind rejects the infiltrator then the infiltrator ceases to exist. Essence transfer is not solely attributed to just living bodies, it can be transferred to certain objects and talisman that once in contact with sentience, can transfer. This can be seen in the Muur talisman and the crystal of Darth Andeddu scepter, Darth Nihlus armor and even Exar Kun who transferred his essence into a temple. The great attribute essence transfer has is that it also transfers Force ability albeit a little slowly.
    Force Ghosts is somewhat an ability to transcend death, the ability to reanimate into a physical form once death has taken the host is a great asset and if it could be combined with other force saving abilities then immortality would truly be achieved. Ajunta Pall, Markos Ragnos and again Darth Andeddu possessed Force spirits. These spirits resided in tombs but could also move away from ones tomb like the Ba/ Ka of the earthly Egyptian cult. It is said that they can linger on for eternity. But dead is dead, unless it can be combined then the person is forever not of the physical world. It’s said the legendary Darth Andeddu had this combination knowledge.

Now for the lesser known techniques to transcend death, Firstly and most excitingly is drinking an Elixir containing the Force signature of Murakami orchid combined with eating the heart of a powerful Jedi killed with a Force imbued sword. This technique was first recorded by Darth Drear and tried out by an apt pupil Darth Scarebeous. Using this technique is guaranteed to perpetuate life. Notwithstanding it has some not so pleasant problems if one does not get the doses correct, point in case would be that one would turn into a mindless flesh eating Zombie [still with force powers] whose body would rapidly decay until no limb could attach itself to it’s proper being but automatically conglomerates into a single entity with other zombied beings who were bitten from the host. I will not go into detail here to show the correct way nor the correct incantations and dosage, but covet the knowledge for myself. Secondly the eating of Drochs; they can perpetuate life. Dark Jedi named Tselda and Beldorian lived for centuries using this technique. The two Jedi’s only problem is that they ate larger Drochs whose Sentience drove them mad. If one ate certain types of Drochs at the correct time and without greed then one could perpetuate life. Again I will covet the knowledge of dosage and types for myself.

In conclusion there are many techniques to continue life, the real trick is to have the necessary resolve to learn more than one technique and then combine them to ensure immortality

Aalagar

8. aalagartassle

Jan 11, 2011
    Sorry about the spelling and grammar, my computers check is on th fritz and the edit button surely failed for an hour. I don't know why the cross out is in as well, it seems to happen everytime I post a large reply.

9. darthhelinith

Feb 10, 2009
    Excellent work on your essay. I enjoyed how you let your character influence how you were writing it, although if you had kept "I will not go into detail here to show the correct way nor the correct incantations and dosage, but covet the knowledge for myself." in your essay when writing to a crueler Sith, you would have probably been killed for impertinence.
    I really liked the scope of your task, covering a wide range of different methods and Sith Lords, and I can't really find a way to fault it. Take the full 10 points and gloat to your fellow apprentices.

10. aalagartassle

Jan 11, 2011
    ****bows****
    Thankyou Master, it was an interesting subject with much research involved.
    I would be glad to share with you alone the secrets and correct incantations, but alas this is an open thread and there may be Sith imitators gleaning knowledge to further their useless ambitions.

darthhelinith likes this.
  11. darthhelinith

Feb 10, 2009
    Apprentice your duelling post in the lightsaber thread is now up.
    You're getting to fight the debut of one of my new characters. Aren't you lucky? [face_devil]

12. Jedi_Kenobi32

Jedi_Kenobi32 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 24, 2005
    Quick question: Will Warrior tasks be assigned or do Warriors have to request a task? FYI I'm not asking for any Warrior tasks right now.

13. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
    It will come as a request from the Warrior. Whenever you are ready.

14. Jedi_Kenobi32

Jul 24, 2005
    Okay then. Thanks for clearing that up for me. :)

15. Jedi_Kenobi32

Jul 24, 2005
    Now I am requesting a Warrior Task. And I guess my apprentice won't be returning anytime soon.

16. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
    Ok your Warrior task is here

Warrior Task

Name all Sith Ranks and give description. (Sith Warrior, Sith Lord Etc)

17. Darth Vrook

Darth Vrook Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 23, 2005
    I'd like to join the AoD.

18. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
    Greetings from the darkside ForceGhost-ObiWan Tell me why do you wish to join the Sith?

19. Darth Vrook

Jun 23, 2005
    I was part of the Jedi Trials way way long ago and I'm back on the boards with the announcement of Ep. VII and thought I'd join.

20. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
    Welcome to AoD. Just sit tight and I will find you a Master.

21. darthhelinith

Feb 10, 2009
    I'd be willing to, but I'm gonna be pretty busy over Christmas so I'd rather someone else stepped forward.

If no-one else will, I will.

22. benknobi1

benknobi1 Force Ghost star 6

Jun 12, 2002
    *delurkes*
    [face_devil]

"I'll never turn to the dark side ! "

*sees shiny red double-bladed lightsaber lying next to black hooded cloak with matching leather attire*

"Ooooo... pretty..., I want one...but no, I can't, could I " ?

*Realizes he has turned to the darkside*

"Where do I find a Master" ?

This was all just to say that I wish to join AOD [face_skull]
    MTDSBWY:p

23. Jedi_Kenobi32

Jul 24, 2005
    *emerges from the shadows searching for an apprentice*

Welcome Darth Vrook to the AOD. I have been expecting you. I have been picked to be your Master in the AOD. Once you respond to this message I will be giving you instructions on what to do next.

*vanishes back into the shadows*

Edit: benknobi1, I was actually responding to the user Darth Vrook previously known as ForceGhost-ObiWan in this thread. I wasn't picked to be your Master. I apologize for the confusion.

24. benknobi1

benknobi1 Force Ghost star 6

Jun 12, 2002
    Darth Vrook, seriously ? Just kidding, it's fine lol

Jedi_Kenobi32
    thanks for clarifying... silly me

25. Darth Vrook

Jun 23, 2005
    lol, I love KOTOR I and II and Vrook is one of my favorites.

I am here and ready to goooooo...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.