main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Ark The ArkanSith Cantina: The official social thread

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by hyperspace_police, Oct 25, 2005.

1. hyperspace_police

hyperspace_police Jedi Master star 4

Jun 22, 2005
    Well, Hello Cantina... long time since I've been serving up anything in here...

To address a few things that have come up in here... (get your mind out of the gutter...you pervs...)

Komen Race: Guess I let us down on this one... But, as I am going to be out of the state for treatment, I can't head this one up. I don't know if there is enough time or 10 people willing to put forth the $25 (I think) for a team??? The way they do it may have changed...I'm not sure? But, if somebody wants to look into that... then go for it...

Jawa Juice: Are we certain it's non-alcoholic??? I mean, what is that stuff made out of anyway??? Surely it's not made of Jawa's... But, one never knows???

You guys need to get together... Kynstar had offered her place for hosting... You can probably reach here or get info through Gary... (since you would probably be using his part of the house anyway?)

Anyway, you guys watch the bar for me while I'm AWOL... Hopefully, I'll be back sometime soon and things can get back to a wee bit of normal...well, as normal as things ever are around here...

I know that this is going into the busy time of year for everybody... Just try and remember that we're all friends here and that sometimes knowing only part of what is up/going on/or whatever isn't the real picture and that someitmes assuming...well, you know what happens when you assume. You are all my friends and I appreciate everything you have done for me... Keep an eye on the Cantia while I'm gone...

See you all when I can...

2. cathiecat

cathiecat Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 24, 2005
    MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO EVERYONE!!

3. otisdodge

otisdodge Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 21, 2004
    Happy Life Day to Jesus!!!!

4. hyperspace_police

Jun 22, 2005
    A recent study has shown that Jawa Juice is low in cholosterol. So, with that discovery I am glad to bring you Free Jawa Juice Day!!!

I've got Hermione Bagwa straight from Dexter's Diner on Coruscant for one day only to serve that Jawa Juice up to you right!!

So, come on in and rest a spell and get reacquainted with your fellow ArkanSith!!!

5. ForceConduit

ForceConduit Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 19, 2004
    Jawa Juice Yay!!!![face_coffee] [face_dancing]

6. hyperspace_police

Jun 22, 2005
    Is the Counduit the only other person here with an addiction to Jawa Juice???

Seriously... I didn't bring in a "famous" (sort of) waitress to just have her standing around doing nothing...

Oh well...

Hope everyone had a safe and happy new year celebration.

Meeting info coming soon!

7. hyperspace_police

Jun 22, 2005
    huh? Awfully quite in here.

8. Kynstar

Kynstar Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 2, 2004
    Sad day (well yesterday to be precise) in movie/TV history (well in my humble opinion since he was one of my fave actors) Mr. Ricardo Montalban passed away yesterday :( For those who don't recognize the name he was the Famous Mr. Roarke on Fantasy Island and also the famous villain Khan in Star Trek (original series; one episode and then ST II: The Wrath of Khan).

http://www.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/TV/01/14/ricardo.montalban/index.html

Thought to share.

I'd like a hot marshmellowy cocoa if possible. It's blooming bloody cold outside...

9. hyperspace_police

Jun 22, 2005
    Hot cocoa for everyone!!!

Who let the cold out??

10. otisdodge

Sep 21, 2004
    Seriously! Get me some hot blue milk!

11. otisdodge

Sep 21, 2004
    When did we get teleported to Hoth?

12. hyperspace_police

Jun 22, 2005
    Well, I was thinking we were done with all that Hoth-iness... Until last night, when the normal, muggy, oppressive heat
    which was actually not in fully swing yet as it's just barely Spring... was replaced, with Hoth like temperatures...

And I had to bring all the plants that were enjoying being outside into the Cantia... So, It looks like Endor in here...

13. Kynstar

Kynstar Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 2, 2004
    Well it got chilly again last night again, but thankfully no frost this time.

Do we have some caf? I don't drink that stuff normally, but this morn I sure need it! Can't wake up at all...

Hope folks' weekend went well! Wet Easter around here so there were no eggs to be hunted on our side :( Guess there's next year! ;)

14. hyperspace_police

Jun 22, 2005
    Caf coming your way.

Be careful, it's rather strong...

15. CDF_Vagabond

CDF_Vagabond Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 12, 2008
    Yes Easter was definatly horrible this year, with the cold/hot weather and the rain I had to hide the easter eggs inside the house in places instead of outside. On the good side of things I've found a gaming store in downtown Conway called Conway Gaming Center, where just so happens someone I once went to school with runs the store. On the drink side of things I'll just take a couple of BAWLS energy drinks and go back to sleep sometime next month.

16. dj_infam0us

dj_infam0us Jedi Youngling

Jun 2, 2009
    Personally I think bawls is kinda weak. I prefer the Elixir energy shots, Amp, or Nos.

I found the elixir shots for the first time at A-Kon this year. I'm hoping one of the vendors will have them at the next con I go to. Those were rather yummy.

17. hyperspace_police

Jun 22, 2005
    Welcome dj_infamOus...

An official welcome to the boards... You can find us on myspace at www.myspace.com/arkansasfanforce

or look for ArkanSith Galactic Renegades on Facebook.

Any questions or anything just send me a pm and I'll see what I can find out for you.

18. locokarma

locokarma Jedi Knight star 1

Nov 23, 2005
    Look who's back.... back again.

Oh yeah I have interweb at home now.

:p

19. Project_darkside

Project_darkside Jedi Youngling

Jul 17, 2009
    well i guess i should have posted here first... but IM BACK :D

20. Project_darkside

Jul 17, 2009
    Orders a drink, anything to pass the time while he awaits his friends to return...

21. hyperspace_police

Jun 22, 2005
    Well, I can slip you a Jawa Juice, possibly a virgin one... depending on whether you're "on the clock" or not...

Good to see an old familiar face around these parts...

The economy has business down a bit, but stop by often as the specials are quite good.

I'm thinking of starting a "happy hour" around here to drum up some business...

22. Project_darkside

Jul 17, 2009
    That jawa juice sounds great make it strong celebrating my birthday a little late...

23. hyperspace_police

Jun 22, 2005
    Jawa Juice on the house for the belated birthday boy!

24. CDF_Vagabond

CDF_Vagabond Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 12, 2008
    Well it has been a while since anything was posted in here so I might as well give it a bump and revive it to the top of the page again.
    I recently came across a ID uniform from a friend of mine paid 80 for it so far unfortunatly I still have to do a little more work to it which is the bad part in order to get it fixed up I had to sell my ODST Helmet and Chestplate as well as my God Of War Blades :_| so that gives me another 80 to work on the uniform with and that will only be buying the hat, possibly the belt, and the COG's and the magnetic closures for the rank badge. After that it will seem I will have to start saving to get the rest of the stuff together like the DH-17 and holster , the code cylinders and the short black gloves if you guys would like to take a look at where I am so far on it here is a picture and hopefully soon I will have this ID uniform completed. As for help on some of the items, I am buying most of the things from the IOC forums but if anyone here has any suggestions besides eBay please let me know.
    http://img17.imageshack.us/i/img0062dz.jpg

25. otisdodge

Sep 21, 2004
    Cheers. I'll have something blue... and cold...

Some nerf sausage might be nice too. Ooh!!! Gammorrean sausage!!!

Does anybody smell bacon?