main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Book of Paths: The Long Twilight Path

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by red rose knight, Feb 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Padawan_Travina

Padawan_Travina Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 5, 2002
    Hey all,

I am new here...just signed up today. :)

anyways..i just wanetd to let you know RED that this was a great story..now got to go and see if there is the third part anywere..keep up the good work ok?

2. Jovieve

Jovieve Jedi Padawan star 4

May 19, 2002
    ObiLegolas - have no idea what 'tagged' means either. This message will UP the story and maybe someone who knows will post.

Padawan Travina - very unfortunately, Red's promised part III - The Chosen Path to start in October, maybe November, drat it all :mad:

3. Black_Hawk

Black_Hawk Jedi Youngling

Aug 4, 2002
    Red_Rose_Knight: I'm still reading this story but I love it! Great job!

Live well, breathe deep.

4. Jedi_Knight_Hunter

Jedi_Knight_Hunter Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 6, 2002
    I think the best way to explan taggs is that it is a code that soem authors put in their stories so that people who use a program called JC Tagged ( created by JM-Anakin-Solo
    )to download stories with out having to read the posts between the stories, and the authors put tagged in the subjet line so that readers know that they can download the posts. Help or Confuse?

http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=7057351&page=1

5. Black_Hawk

Aug 4, 2002
    Hi everyone!
    I've got a question for all. Are you allowed to post fan fiction a chapter at a time on a message board like this or must you have some sort of special permission? I just really like the idea and was hoping that I could copy red_rose_knight in doing it but am not sure if it's allowed. I don't wanna get in trouble!
    I know you're all probably laughing right now but I'm new here... [face_blush] :)
    I love you all!

6. naw ibo

naw ibo Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 18, 1999
    Yes you can post one chapter at a time(you do mean in the same thread right? Obviously they'd probably frown upon making seperate threads for each chapter of a book :) ).

7. Black_Hawk

Aug 4, 2002
    How neat! Thank you so much, naw ibo! Yes, I wanted to copy red_rose_knight so I'd keep the same book in one thread, of course! LOL. Thanks again, sweetie!

8. Black_Hawk

Aug 4, 2002
    WOW, Red, WOW. I finally finished this story and whish so much that I could have read it with all of you! However, I did have the advantage of being able to read almost all of it at once. Maybe that's why this little inconsistencey is still floating around in my brain. If Halla really was Jira the whole time, she must be able to put on that make up fast. I mean- Obi-Wan and Bali had just been fighting Halla/Vengier when they snuck down to the lower levels of Coruscant and contacted Chancellor Palpatine, meeting Jira the upset looking secretary who put his call through.
    I mean, she raced back to Palpatine's office, slabbed on makeup and synth flest, etc., then raced out again to change into her robes for a dramatic entrance later as Vengier? LOL. Maybe it only makes sense to me, but either that woman is FAST, of the real Jira is... I dunno... so sort of hallucination, LOL.
    I also LOVED how cute Bali got when he was around the Twi'lek. ;)
    I'm not sure what else to say except that this (along with TUP) is probably the best story I've ever read! Yay for Red!
    Love ya babe, and keep writin'!
    P.S.
    What does "tagged" mean? :l

I worship the... paper you write upon! :p

9. Jovieve

May 19, 2002
    Upping a fav. :)

10. Flashbacca

Flashbacca Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 11, 2002
    *staring in speechless awe at computer screen, gripping arms of chair*

I just finished a marathon read of both stories and all I have to say is this:

red you are truly a master at that which you do. Thank You.

*bows humbly before the Master Storyteller*
    "Master, when may we expect the next installment?"

:D The Wookiee

11. red rose knight

red rose knight Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 3, 2001
  12. Jovieve

May 19, 2002
    Upping this bad boy in celebration of Part III that's off and running!

13. Jovieve

May 19, 2002
    Just my monthly upping...

14. Jovieve

May 19, 2002
  15. Jovieve

May 19, 2002
  16. Jovieve