main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Char, NC The Charlotte Separatists Chat Thread

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by RidingMyCarousel, Mar 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jada

Jada Jedi Master star 6

Apr 20, 2006
    You did? I didn't see you. Then again I was all over the place last year putting out "fires" and cleaning up "messes". 8-}

2. RidingMyCarousel

RidingMyCarousel Jedi Master star 6

Feb 20, 2002
    haha not many people recognize me anymore. Luis might.

3. babalabadingdong

babalabadingdong Jedi Youngling

Jun 13, 2011
    Blahh, I know this is kinda late in the conversation buut heey I'm Makayla and new to all of this..

4. RidingMyCarousel

Feb 20, 2002
  5. babalabadingdong

Jun 13, 2011
    Soo I paint and draw and I have been doing super heros a lot lately but I would like to do starwars as well. Any ideas on what I should paint?

6. RidingMyCarousel

Feb 20, 2002
    One time I sketched a mural of all of the starships of the Alliance... not really sure. I'd say pick your favorite place and run with that.

Tracy. Jada. where are you guys? :\

I AM ACTUALLY POSTING FOR ONCE.

7. Jada

Jada Jedi Master star 6

Apr 20, 2006
    It's post-ConCarolinas time for me. I've been busy with wrapping up things and already starting on next year's planning.

I'm going to post a thread for nominations for a new CR. Since I am supposed to be the ConChair next year I really need to step down as CR.

8. RidingMyCarousel

Feb 20, 2002
    Summer is usually the busy season at work minus the post-Thanksgiving sales rush.

But eh, I'm always doing something and being social.

If anyone ever wants to chill just holla. I live right smack in the middle of Charlotte (near Cotswold). You can find me at the Pizza Peel a lot, too, if you're into the craft beer scene.

9. babalabadingdong

Jun 13, 2011
    Ohh that's cool! I think I'm going wto try to do that New Hope poster?

10. RidingMyCarousel

Feb 20, 2002
    That'd be cool. The original or special edition poster?

11. babalabadingdong

Jun 13, 2011
    The original. Soo today I was watching four little kids and one got a scratch and asked for a starwars bandaid so one of my friends gave him one and it was the starwars the clonewars you know that cartoon? I was going to ask what you thought about that? I personally don't like that I think we should just stick to what George Lucas made. I like the origial to anything from starwars to superheros to some songs. haha.

12. RidingMyCarousel

Feb 20, 2002

I'm more of an expanded universe kind of fan. I love most of the post ROTJ novels. The Legacy comics are awesome, as well. Plus, the original Knights of the Old Republic graphic novels that led to those games are my overall favorite Star Wars things.

I've never, ever seen the Clone Wars stuff because I don't ever turn on my TV.

Traitor is one of my favorite novels ever written.

13. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    I like the EU, but I'm the opposite of James. I like Clone Wars and prequel-era stuff. Karen Miller's novels are my favorites.

And I love the TV series. I'm pretty sure Lucas is involved in that one. I know his daughter has written some episodes.

14. RidingMyCarousel

Feb 20, 2002
    I like the pre movie stuff!

Like the Han Solo trilogy by Ann Crispin.

Oh wait, there's prequels? Forgot about those things. :p

I grew up on cheesy EU stuff though, so eh, I mean, I thought Darksaber was a big deal. lol.

15. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    Pretty sure I'm the Charlotte Separatists' resident prequel fan. :p

16. RidingMyCarousel

Feb 20, 2002
    I love the Prequels. I just don't watch them anywhere near as much as the OT.

And I'd rather read Shadow of the Empire nowadays than watch the movies.

:p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.