main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Char, NC The Charlotte Separatists Chat Thread

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by RidingMyCarousel, Mar 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jada

Jada Jedi Master star 6

Apr 20, 2006
    Rock on d00d! Let's fly! woohooo! [face_dancing]

<----- insane and exhausted :p

I found a DV Tie Fighter and hopefully [face_praying] it will wait for me and I'll be able to get it.

2. DarthNightwing

DarthNightwing Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 4, 2003
    Girl, there's no need to try to puke on seeing Sebula's face. He's so handsome & gorgeous. Dreamy too. :p

3. Jada

Jada Jedi Master star 6

Apr 20, 2006
    Maybe if you're a Twi'lek dancer :p ;)

to me, he is poodoo! 8-}

James, you're nekkid. Put on an icon. :p

4. DarthNightwing

Apr 4, 2003
    Too bad I don't have boobs & not inky blue. Thought blue is my fav. color. :D

5. Jada

Jada Jedi Master star 6

Apr 20, 2006
    We can give you prosthetics and spray you blue. We have the technology! 8-}

Woah! We went to Rebel Base Comics and Toys today. [face_hypnotized] I need money!!!! [face_money_eyes] They had so many things that I wanted. :_|

6. DarthNightwing

Apr 4, 2003
    Does it involve with ILM? ;)

I love that store. They always got cool piece of junks you can look for. So much cool toys that I tend to buy for collectiable. Like my fav. Marvel Legends. Great store as always. :)

7. RidingMyCarousel

RidingMyCarousel Jedi Master star 6

Feb 20, 2002
    But I like being nekkid!

Seriously.. er, I uh, whoa, memory flash.

8. Jada

Jada Jedi Master star 6

Apr 20, 2006
    TMI :p

DarthNightwing, perhaps it could involve ILM 8-} But I was thinking of some Ben Nye makeup.

I invited ole_okey_doke, a founding member of the group to join us in our events. He works at Rebel Base. [face_dancing]

9. RidingMyCarousel

Feb 20, 2002
    Clay rocks. :)
    I miss that *******. :p

In irony, when I was 15 he worked at the Papa John's I worked at. 3 years later we ended up meeting up via FanForce with Tracy. I had no idea it was him until we saw one another in person. Funny times. [face_laugh]

10. Jada

Jada Jedi Master star 6

Apr 20, 2006
    Wow! Funky.

I had always hoped that my long lost friend Mona and I would catch up with each other online. She introduced me to SW . . . back in 1977 [face_laugh]

11. RidingMyCarousel

Feb 20, 2002
    Maybe you will. You never know.

*cue Twilight Zone theme*

12. Jada

Jada Jedi Master star 6

Apr 20, 2006
    I'd like to know how she is doing. I looked on classmates.com and she isn't registered there. :(

13. Jada

Jada Jedi Master star 6

Apr 20, 2006
    Apparently after all these years of having "board time" instead of being able to change it to our own timezone, zerosleep has implemented a timezone change feature.

More information here

14. RidingMyCarousel

Feb 20, 2002
    Hailboards already has it. [face_laugh]

HB > Snowboards :p

Meh, I hate my leg today.

15. Jada

Jada Jedi Master star 6

Apr 20, 2006
    Hailboards is based on phpBB which always had it. :p Did Discoboards have it? I can't remember.

16. RidingMyCarousel

Feb 20, 2002
    Discoboards had it once I coded it in. ;)

:p

17. Jada

Jada Jedi Master star 6

Apr 20, 2006
    Discoboards were kind of fun. It was such a bummer when ep3.net lost them. :_|

18. RidingMyCarousel

Feb 20, 2002
    I still have it all in backups.

19. Jada

Jada Jedi Master star 6

Apr 20, 2006
    I thought it was lost when the site was hacked. Darned hackers!!! [face_frustrated]

20. RidingMyCarousel

Feb 20, 2002
    Nope, hell I even have the SSA banner I created. I've got backups of everything. They're sometimes just uberhard to find.

21. Jedi_528

Jedi_528 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 30, 2006
    Riding...Carousel,
    Ha ha ha!! I had to laugh 'cause I just learned what the difference between "nekkid" and "naked" is about 2 weeks ago. I'm a Jersey girl still working on my 'southern', so you all will have to excuse me. BTW, what does it mean to have someone on your 'watching' list? I seriously need to be 'initiated'!! :rolleyes:

22. Jada

Jada Jedi Master star 6

Apr 20, 2006

23. TuskenFan

TuskenFan Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 5, 2005
    Really? What part of Jersey? I used to live there. Been here for 7 years now...

24. Jedi_528

Jul 30, 2006
    TK2970,
    Grew up in Moorestown/Maple Shade area (south jersey), went to college in Glassboro (Deptford area), spent some time around New Brunswick after college, lived in Cherry Hill for 7 yrs.after getting married, then bought my first house in Burlington/Springfield (lived there for 7 yrs) and then husband had to come to Charlotte, NC and here I am! So does that cover it? [face_thinking] Other places I have spent time in include Illinois (MCHenry/Chicago), Florida (Miami/Ft Lauderdale), and a lovely visit to the beautiful state of California (napa valley rocks!!) plus a couple other spots. So....where were you from and what brought you here?

25. Jedi_528

Jul 30, 2006
    Man, I keep thinking about this dream I had last night. I was back in college and believe it or not, George Lucas was my professor for a writing course (I am working on something right now maybe that's why it was on my mind). Well there was some other stuff to it but...Has anyone ever had dreams where SW or other SCi-fi personae has come into it? I had one where I was in a romantic situation with Luke AND Anakin Skywalker... :eek: geez, where is a psycho-analyst when you need one? Maybe this isn't the place for this...but...anyone ever been taken captive by Jaba the Hutt in a dream or some such? Am I the only noctural dream freak?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.