main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Phx The Collector's Thread (SEE LATEST POSTS)!

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by LORDPARSEC, Apr 15, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LORDPARSEC

LORDPARSEC Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 5, 2002
    LOL... very well, I'll let you in on it. But don't tell anyone, k? :p

2. MexChewie

MexChewie Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 19, 2002
    Hey LP, I saw on your wish list that you wanted a Darth Tyrannus with Force Lighting. I realized that I got an extra one. You know, the old one to save and one to open. But I am willing to trade. Waddya got? Since you seem to be on the hunt more than I, I'd be willing to trade for one of the boba fett, sarlacc escape. I think that's in 3 3/4 as well as in the Ultimates series.

3. MexChewie

Apr 19, 2002
    Hereis some info on Clone War animated series figures.

According to Rebelscum, there will also be a new trio of figures out on Unleashed. Chewie, Hoth Luke and Clonetrooper.

4. Rhiannon

Rhiannon Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 13, 2002
    I got Dave the Star Wars Episode 2 Chess Set from Game Daze for his birthday. They couldn't tell me how new it was, but they did say it had just come in. The chess pieces are pretty cool. :)

5. LORDPARSEC

Feb 5, 2002
    MexChewie! I totally want that Tyranous! Check you PMs.

PS. WAHOOO! We past the 200 posts marker!

6. LORDPARSEC

Feb 5, 2002
    PS. Chewie, thanks for the link to the Clone Wars figures! I hadn't seen those yet! That rules! It kind of reminds me when they released the DROID and EWOK Figures in the mid '80's. I'm glad they are doing two different versions of the figures. One in the more realistic style and the cartoon one more... well, cartoon like. :p

7. Princess_Skywalker_

Princess_Skywalker_ Jedi Youngling star 4

Nov 5, 2002
    I am DYING to see the Padme one, assuming they are smart enough to make one. I am so getting it. :D And I looked at the icons, and I still don't see a Padme one yet. There are tons of other Clone Wars ones, but still, sigh, no Padme. And she's so cute in the cartoon. I hope they do one soon.

8. jawajames

jawajames Former RSA // stawars.com contributor star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP

Apr 26, 2002
    as i recall someone saying during the clone wars cartoon panel at comic-con.. padme looks like cindy-lou-who.

9. Princess_Skywalker_

Princess_Skywalker_ Jedi Youngling star 4

Nov 5, 2002
    [face_laugh] I don't remember that. :p But then, I missed part of the panel. :p

10. MexChewie

Apr 19, 2002
    Anyone know of some good places on the 'net to order figs from. I'm thinking more in terms of the unleashed series, since I missed out on Slave Leia and the new wave with Boba/Han/Yoda is looking pretty good.

11. Jedi_Webb

Jedi_Webb Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 15, 2002
    SSCCCCOOOORRRRREEEEE!
    I stopped by the Target by PV mall on the way home from work today. I picked up.. count them... THREE ARC TROOPERS! One to keep, one to (maybe) open, and one for you guys to fight over! Starting bids? :) j/k I also picked up Clone Wars Yoda and Clone Wars Anakin. They had plenty of the cinema-scenes too.

12. LORDPARSEC

Feb 5, 2002
    I am still in the need for an ARC Trooper! If no one else wants him, I'll take that extra one off your hands Webb! :)

13. MexChewie

Apr 19, 2002
    Darn you Webb! Curse your lucky hide! If you or Joel find an extra Arctrooper, I will gladly pay you, when I see you.

I think Joel should get the extra one.

14. LORDPARSEC

Feb 5, 2002
    You can have the ARC Trooper, Mex. After all, you're giving me your Tyranous. :D I'll find him eventually.

COLLECTORS! In your toy hunts this coming week, please post any low-cost toys you see and where to find them in the TOYS FOR TOTS thread! Thanks!

As always, KB is still having their $2 star wars figures on sale. They also have those Queen Amidala Barbies for $2. Donations of $2 will also be taken at the meeting. Thanks guys! Happy Hunting!

15. MexChewie

Apr 19, 2002
    I think I'll stop by and get a couple of those Amidala Barbie's today.

16. LORDPARSEC

Feb 5, 2002
    Sweet! Thanks Chewie! :)

17. Darth_Rinku

Darth_Rinku Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 16, 2003
    Maybe I'll pick up a couple of those Amidala barbies too, what's this about a toy drive...j/k. My wish list includes every unleashed figure I don't have, especally the ROTJ Luke and Vader.

18. Darth_Rinku

Darth_Rinku Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 16, 2003
    Oh yeah that reminds me, I saw a few Arcs at target on gilbert/southern, and warner/val vista, so you can check those out, if you want some Arc in your life.

19. LORDPARSEC

Feb 5, 2002
    HEY COLLECTORS!

Well, November is rapidly aproaching! Aside from their big hoopla in December (See Toy Anxiety Thread), Toy Anxiety is going to be collecting cans of food for Saint Mary's Food Bank. If you bring 2 cans of food, you get 20% off any item in the store. If you bring 4 cans it's 20% off 2 itmes... and so on, and so on...

This is a great deal for those of you looking for rare finds available only at a collector's store! :) Happy Hunting!

20. jada_marnew

jada_marnew Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 22, 2003
    I still want my Reek. He is sitting down the street from me at Fry's. I just think 14.99 is too steep. Am I right or wrong?

21. DarthFeldman

DarthFeldman Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    Jada try EBAY..ive seen Reek on there for less than 7 bucks
    and if anyone finds it..i need a assaji ventress or whatever... from the clone wars line... :)

22. LORDPARSEC

Feb 5, 2002
    15.99 is a bit too steep seeing as how they've been around forever... although, you can't really find them anywhere right now.
    That's one of those weird situations... I would also check Ebay. There's usually some poor soul who is trying to sell off parts of his/her collection. You're bound to find one there... :)

23. Jedi_Webb

Jedi_Webb Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 15, 2002
    I officially add THIS to my want list!!!

24. LORDPARSEC

Feb 5, 2002
    ME TOO!!!!!!!!!!!

I saw them advertising this in one of the STAR WARS INSIDER Magazines... pretty sweet!

:D

25. Obey Wann

Obey Wann Former RMFF CR & SW Region RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 14, 2000
    The Scottsdale TRU at Indian Bend and the 101 has all kinds of new figs, including the Clone Wars line, so if you want an ARC Trooper, or one of the new multipacks (Hoth and Bounty Hunters), go there. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.