main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Colum, OH The Countdown Begins

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by DarthClerical, May 10, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthClerical

DarthClerical Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 28, 2002
    Well, here we are, just 6 days away from that magical moment we've been waiting 3 years for. Or for those of you who need a more exact count, 129 hours. :)
    I'm finding myself getting more and more excited as the realization of it all sets in. And I'm glad we have a meeting this weekend. I think a lack of Star Wars realted stuff to do this weekend would drive me nuts. Especially after all the crazyness of CII last weekend.
    So how are the rest of you holding up?

2. Jorda_Fett

Jorda_Fett Jedi Master star 1

Apr 27, 2002
    im about to go nuts! my best friend says im psyco

3. DarthClerical

DarthClerical Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 28, 2002
    What one person calls psycho, another calls enthusiastic. It's that whole "different point of view" thing.

4. jsp2000

jsp2000 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 8, 2002
    What are you doing this weekend to get pumped up?

My friend has a video projector hooked up to his PC, with a full surround system. We're meeting at his place tomorrow at 4pm to watch all four movies in a row (don't tell on me...I bought the OT DVD bootlegs).

Our wives are going to use the Star Wars cookbooks to make dinner (Wookie Cookies, Darth Malts, etc). It's going to be a great evening. Anyone else doing anything like this?

5. jedibri

jedibri Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 19, 2000
    Well I'm going to a stupid wedding. Man that will be enough to get me pumped (NOT).
    But I'm very excited! Remember, if you go see the movie before we all go next Friday Don't tell anything to those who haven't seen it yet.
    I tell myself this all the time :) .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.