main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:WA The Dog's Bitchin' Box

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Loadeddog, Dec 16, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SithLord-Mixo

SithLord-Mixo Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 21, 2002
    What have we done?

2. Jedi_Nat

Jedi_Nat Jedi Master star 5

Nov 28, 2000
    Where do we start?

3. Kartanym

Kartanym Jedi Knight star 6

May 23, 2002
    What? How? Where? WHO!!!???

4. Jedi_Nat

Nov 28, 2000
    I'm gonna bitch about my brother trying to kick me out of my own house so he can host his friend's buck party and have naked women run around my house. Yes, we have half share, but this is not the first time he's kicked me out. When I have my friend's over, I don't kick him out. And I'm as sociable to his friends is he is to mine. And he even bribed me $50. Bastard.

Anyone wanna keep me company on Feb 18?

5. Symmbian

Symmbian Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 15, 2004
    I would, but I'm sure you could find someone way more interesting. Anyone else wanna help Natster out?

Symm

6. Kartanym

May 23, 2002
    Kart and Johnnage to the rescue!!!

7. Jedi_Nat

Nov 28, 2000
    Yippee!

Oh, hang on. This a bitching box.

Bitch, bitch, moan, moan.....

8. Kartanym

May 23, 2002
    Moaning, Moaning, Moaning.

9. Stinky_jawa

Stinky_jawa Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 7, 2000
    Sure, I can have something like that round here if you want one that you can attend? ;)

10. Jedi_Nat

Nov 28, 2000
    *Shudders at the thought of naked women running around Stinky's sandcrawler*

11. soneil

soneil Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 30, 2000
    A girl with a gold bikini's not naked! :p

12. Jedi_Nat

Nov 28, 2000
    As long as it's not me in the bikini.

*Shudders at that thought*

13. Stinky_jawa

Dec 7, 2000
    Could be worse, could be me.. lol ;)

14. Jedi_Nat

Nov 28, 2000
    Who wants to see Stinky in a gold bikini?

15. Stinky_jawa

Dec 7, 2000
    Im dead sexah!

Get in ma bellah!

And other such 'Fat B' quotes..

16. Kartanym

May 23, 2002
  17. soneil

soneil Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 30, 2000
    Sexy bikini or not, can't see much through all those jawa robes anyway.

18. Jedi_Nat

Nov 28, 2000
    I wanna bitch about the air-conditioner in my office at work.

You chose the right time to blow up, you hunk of junk. Old, out-dated piece of rubbish, like everything else in my office.

I swear my office is now a sweatbox - and there's no ventilation. I'm gonna die of heat exhaustion....

19. Symmbian

Symmbian Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 15, 2004
    Two things;

Mac you suck! All this time you carry this attitude "Oh Apple is sooooo much better then PC, we run all our own stuff and will never have it any other way". That is till the latest Intel proc comes out and all of a sudden its a different story.

And for my main biotch, MSI. Last week the fan on my 6600 GT gave it up. So unable to find my receipt, I therefore didnt have a record of buying the card and thus couldnt get a new fan on waranty. So much for the "Possession is 9-10th of the law" thing. Realising even if I did have my receipt, the store wouldnt be able to replace my card straight away because they dont stock AGP anymore.

To cut a boring story short, Im annoyed the fan only lasted 6-8 months before something died, and having to buy another VGA cooler. I bought a thermaltake Giant 2 heatsink and fan, Im not sure that works and the fact my card now looks like a Cylon from Battlestar Galatica.

And I really wish retailers would let you take stuff outta the box and see if it fits your system/component, instead of the typical "You bought it, youre stuck with it" attitude some have.

End Rant
    Me

20. Stinky_jawa

Dec 7, 2000
    With most shops, proof of purchase is required. Since most PC hardware is under a hardware warranty for 1 year, its always best to keep the receipt. However, there are some alternatives. PLE can dig up your payment, if you can tell them when you purchased it (if you paid by card). And the 2nd way is, that they only need proof of purchase you could ask if they'd accept a bank statement. As it will show when and how much you paid for the item (just probably wont say the item name). That might work?

21. Grizzly

Grizzly Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 22, 2000
    Laptop keyboards!! BAH!! I don't think I've ever had so many typos on any message forums before!

Maybe the lack of sleep thing doesn't help much either.
    Two more sleeps and I'm outa here again WOOT!!

22. Grizzly

Grizzly Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 22, 2000
    Office clowns!!!:mad: For 16 months I've been getting the morning flight out of the back end of nowhere back to perth, and last night I get a call on the two-way asking "Are you supposed to be on the afternoon flight?"
    So now I'm #1 on the emergency waitlist which means I'm #4 on the waitlist... hopefully noone breaks an arm or has to attend the funeral of their mothers uncles stepneices dog and the 3 people in front of me can get on the flight, then I have to hope that some schmuk spends too much time in the wettie this morning and forgets to check in.
    $365 for the day in lieu, or 7 hours of troubleshooting XP x64... I'll take the 7 hours.

23. Jedi_Nat

Nov 28, 2000
    Who in their right mind, rings work at 6.45pm on a Tuesday evening to complain to the cashier that they got short paid and can the cashier look at it right now?

One powerball, and I'm outta here.....

24. JOHNNAGE_THE_BRAVE

JOHNNAGE_THE_BRAVE Jedi Padawan star 4

May 23, 2005
    I wanna bitch about y stupid evil parents that I don't wanna introduce to my girlfriends parents because they're too nice and I don't want my Dad and Stepmum to reflect upon me as a person.

They suck and are gonna have to wait for the wedding.

25. FaLLeN-AnGeL

FaLLeN-AnGeL Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 3, 2001
    Hehehe I love messing with parents of partners. Soup's parents met my parents, very briefly, when they came and got my stuff on the day I told my parents I was moving out! :D I thought it was brilliant. Other than that day, our parents haven't met and I'm curious about what's going to happen when they finally meet at the wedding.

Soup and I reckon our dad's will get along great, they like so much of the same stuff and are just so much alike. Our mother's on the other hand... I think they'll butt heads. Anyway, on with the bitching!

- - - - - - - -

I'm sick of people misunderstanding posts and taking things so personally that it blows up all over the place. People really need to get more of a sense of humour!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.