main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga The Emperor's Gift, The Emperor's Curse (AU) V(A)/P, Sidious *10/19/2005* Complete

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by jmsbndgrl, Aug 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jazz_Skywalker

Jazz_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 3, 2002
    Oh, I hope so! Aww, and what an amazing ending, as well!

jazz

2. Anakin_Heartbreaker

Anakin_Heartbreaker Jedi Master star 4

Sep 24, 2004
    A wonderful ending to a wonderful story!!!! :)

Whenever you begin posting your new fic, please PM me to let me know.

All the best!!!!!

3. dtdang2

dtdang2 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 6, 2005
    Sorry I've been away for a while. I love your last several posts. Wonderful ending to a wonderful story. Thanks for writing it. =D=

4. AP4EVER

AP4EVER Jedi Padawan star 4

May 23, 2005
    They may have started out as enemies, but by finding love in each other, they had managed to liberate the galaxy. Anakin and Padmé continued to stare at each other while the holy man blessed their union. Then with a kiss, Padmé Naberrie Amidala Skywalker and Anakin Skywalker bound themselves to one another.

=D= :_| =D= Beautiful, ab-so-lotely beautiful ending. I can't believe it's over. This has been so much fun to read! Give yourself a hearty pat on the back for a job well done, jmsbndgrl!

5. Kitten

Kitten Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 14, 2005
    Aww... how cute. I loved the story. You did an amazing job with this fic.

6. Amidala66

Amidala66 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 14, 2005
    Ditto!

I really enjoyed this story. You are a talented writer.

Please pm me when you have posted your next story. I like Obi too.
    Since you didn't put Anakin in a towel in this story, what about Obi?;)

I am sad that this story is over but I can't wait til the new one.

Great job=D= =D=

7. ChewbacaRocks

ChewbacaRocks Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 28, 2005
    I can't believe that it is actually over!!:_| What a great ending you had!!! I am so happy that they got married. I would totaly love to hear about your new stories. Thanks fro the pm. and Thank you for the amazing story that you wrote!! GREAT STORY!!![face_peace]

8. PadmeandAnakin

PadmeandAnakin Jedi Youngling

Oct 10, 2005
    How sweet. In the end the get married, from staring off on the wrong foot. I am so happy, but I am so sad that it's over. I do hope that you will write more A/P because you are great at it. =D=

9. Darth_Polemic

Darth_Polemic Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 28, 2005
    What?! That's the end of this story? I hope there's a sequel but even if there isn't one, I'd like to read any more stories by you - That being said, a notification will be cool if you write anymore stories. Good job on keeping the suspense with the cliffhangers - I had fun reading the story and was sort of hoping it wouldn't end :-\.

10. HandmaidenVeme

HandmaidenVeme Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 28, 2004
    I love happily ever afters:) . The epilogue was short but it did a great job in bringing your wonderful story to a close. Stand up and take a bow jmsbndgrl! I, as well as many others applaud you!!!!=D= =D= =D=

Send me a PM and add me to the list when you're ready with your new story.

11. lady_sapphire

lady_sapphire Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 12, 2005
    what can i say that hasn't already been said? i loved reading this. great job.=D=

12. Jedi_Master_Cazz

Jedi_Master_Cazz Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 13, 2005
    :D I was going to ask if he would pop the question:D

*waves hand* you WILL wright a sequel. That story is just too good to throw away for a single adition!!! i wanna see the twins!

Over all...[face_love] [face_love] :) :) [face_dancing] [face_dancing] [:D] [:D] :* :* =D= =D= ...well...you get the drift!

Oh!...and my favorite...@};- @};- @};-
    Jmsbndgrl...three roses for you!!

Cheers_Cazza@};-

13. _ThatJediScum_

_ThatJediScum_ Jedi Master star 3

Jul 28, 2005
    Awwww! What a wonderful way to end this story! You did a great job. ;o)

bran

14. qtrhrs78

qtrhrs78 Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 1, 2003
    A perfect ending for a great story. I can't wait to see the stories you do next.

15. naadi

naadi Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 20, 2005
    Great ending,they ended up together,and anakins a jedi,perfect ending to a perfect story and I think the idea about the sequel is defintley a good one!!!!!!!!Wots ure new fic about?????

16. anakin_cris

anakin_cris Jedi Youngling

Aug 24, 2005
    SEQUEL<,SEQUEL, SEQUEL, Please.
    WONDERFUL ENDING FOR PADME AND ANAKIN[face_love]
    =D= [:D] [face_dancing]

17. Jeditheskyisblue

Jeditheskyisblue Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 17, 2001
    Liked the ending alot.

18. jmsbndgrl

jmsbndgrl Jedi Master star 4

Dec 31, 2004
    Ladynaye: No sequel at the moment. Maybe by doing my Obi-Wan fic, I'll get an idea for a sequel to this one. Glad you enjoyed this fic, thanks for reading.

widow_skywalker: Have to love pics of Ewan in a kilt! [face_love] Hopefully I can get some work completed on my new fic and get it posted soon. In the mean time, thanks for reading!

DarthNaughtious: Thanks for the kind words.

Galactic_Girl: [face_blush] Thank you!

ilymeforever: You are welcome, thanks for reading.

darksideyesplease: Is that inspired in a good way, or a bad way? I do not want to be held responsible for anything bad happening. :p Thanks for reading, as always.

LORDVIGILANCE: I am touched by your kind words. Thank you for reading.

Jazz_Skywalker: No sequel at the moment, but maybe someday. Thanks for reading.

Anakin_Heartbreaker: Thanks for all your support on this fic. Your comments always brightened my day.

dtdang2: Thank you for reading. :)

AP4EVER: Thank you for reading, I am glad you enjoyed it. :)

Kitten: Thanks.

Amidala66: [face_laugh] Funny story about the towel thing. I got bored with the wallpaper on my computer so I changed it and currently its of Ewan McGregor in a towel from 'Down with Love.' What can I say, I'm still in mourning over James Bond. :p I'll PM you when I start the next story. Thanks for reading.

ChewbacaRocks: I'm glad you enjoyed it. I'll send you a PM when I post my next story.

PadmeandAnakin: I might write some more A/P after my Obi-Wan fic. I have a story idea for that, but I want to do something different first. Thanks for reading.

Darth_Polemic: Yes, that is the end. No, there is no sequel, at least not at the moment. Glad to hear you enjoyed it though. I'll send you a PM when I post a new story.

HandmaidenVeme: [face_blush] You are making me blush. Thanks for all your kind words as I wrote this story. They helped motivate me to continue writing. :)

lady_sapphire: I'm glad you enjoyed it. Thanks!

Jedi_Master_Cazz: I never said there would be no sequel, there just isn't one at the moment, due to a lack of ideas. Maybe if I step away from it for a while, an idea will come to me. Glad to hear you enjoyed the fic.

_ThatJediScum_: Thanks!

qtrhrs78: Thanks!

naadi: Thanks! I sent you a PM with a teaser on my new fic.

anakin_cris: I'm glad you enjoyed it, but there will be no sequel, at least not immediately.

Jeditheskyisblue: :) Thanks!

19. Amidala66

Amidala66 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 14, 2005
    [face_laugh]

I knew that badgering you about Anakin in a towel would have an effect. I can say that Ewan in a towel is good too.
    Could you pm me with the teaser for your next story? I am greedy. I know, greed is the path to the dark side. You told me that before.

Hope your school work is going well.:)

20. Pokey

Pokey Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 11, 2002
    Just the perfect ending.

21. Starshine

Starshine Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 8, 2005
    Wonderful work!!!=D==D=@};-=D==D=@};-

Just beautiful.
    Oh, how I love happy endings :p

Just amazing work jmsbndgrl!!! :) :) :)

More! More! More!

More stories of yours I need :p

Great work! :)

22. jmsbndgrl

Dec 31, 2004
    Amidala66: Sent you the teaser. ;)

Pokey: Thanks!

Starshine: Thanks! I am working on my next fic, but I've been busy so I haven't been able to get enough completed so that it can be posted yet. Besides, I'm still working out plot details. Hopefully it won't take too long for me to get something up.

23. callmesweet16

callmesweet16 Jedi Youngling star 2

May 26, 2005
    awwwwwwwwww I really love this story!!!!!!! [face_love]

24. ANAKINSBABY

ANAKINSBABY Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 27, 2005
    That was the perfect ending to a perfect story!!I have said it before, many times probably, but I love this story!

Sorry I didn't reply before now, I've been a little under the weather and of course I've been watching my Sox in the fall classic! Thanks for your support jmsbndgrl!!

If it's not to late can you Pm me the teaser for your next work? I know I want to read it already!!

25. jmsbndgrl

Dec 31, 2004
    callmesweet16: Thanks!

ANAKINSBABY: Thanks for reading. I sent you the teaser.

To Everybody: For those of you who care, I have started the new fic and should be able to post something in early November. I have to get through my mountain of homework first.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.