main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Episode VII forum is live!

Discussion in 'Communications' started by Grimby , Oct 31, 2012.

1. Grimby

Grimby Technical Consultant & Former Head Admin star 7 Staff Member Administrator

Apr 22, 2000
    http://boards.theforce.net/forums/star-wars-episode-vii.10864/

With the sale of Lucasfilm to Disney and confirmations from multiple sources that the Sequel Trilogy is officially scheduled for production, we have opened up an all-new forum for Episode VII.

Initially, this forum will be for both spoiler and non-spoiler discussion. Thread prefixes will be used to designate threads as Spoilers, Official News, and Speculation. Eventually, as more news on the film is released, we will split the forum into separate Spoilers Allowed and Non-Spoiler versions (7SA and 7NS).

For now though, please direct all film discussion to the new board and be mindful of the type of thread you are posting in.

2. The Loyal Imperial

The Loyal Imperial Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 19, 2007
    Are we going to have separate forums for each movie as they come out, or just until they start talking about the second one? :p

3. Grimby

Grimby Technical Consultant & Former Head Admin star 7 Staff Member Administrator

Apr 22, 2000
    No official decisions have been made, but we'll probably do something similar to what we did with the prequels. Whether that means splitting off separate film forums as they come out, or just a single Sequel Trilogy forum has yet to be determined.

4. Dingo

Dingo Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 23, 2001
    Well this is just a travesty. Once again the administration has dallied in .....

Wait......

It's been (add the 3, carry the 4) only 24 hours since the news came out and there's a forum and some sensible rules and guidelines.

Well done.

Guess I'll put the pitchfork away. Spoilsports.

JoinTheSchwarz and Grimby like this.
  5. Katya Jade

Katya Jade Administrator Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 19, 2002
    Our goal was to rain on your Comms parade.

6. Grimby

Apr 22, 2000
    Our mantra over the entire 24 hours was "What will Dingo say if we don't get this up ASAP?!!"

7. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Yeah, I lost sleep worrying about that...:p

8. Dingo

Dingo Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 23, 2001
    I had a 3 page post ready.

Although if I was really up for it, I could start in on the whole 'professional look' thing......

PrincessKenobi likes this.
  9. G-FETT

G-FETT Chosen One star 7

Aug 10, 2001
    Just think of all the Comms drama we're going to be able to relive over the next decade!

I can't wait.[face_dancing]

10. Katya Jade

Katya Jade Administrator Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 19, 2002
    I'll ban you so fast, mister.

Grimby and G-FETT like this.
  11. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Just a note that the mod list is now up in the forurm.