main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

JCC The Fecal Force

Discussion in 'Community' started by SLR, May 25, 2004.

1. Mortimer_Snerd

Mortimer_Snerd Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 14, 2004
    Nothing but soft, light brown sinkers for the last few days. I really need to eat more red meat and drink more beer. Damn detox.

2. VadersLaMent

VadersLaMent Chosen One star 10

Apr 3, 2002
  3. Mortimer_Snerd

Mar 14, 2004
    Ha! That was awesome!

4. Evil Incarnate

Evil Incarnate Jedi Grand Master star 6

Aug 18, 2003
    I had an amazing first dump of the year on the first thanks in part to the gratuitous amount of alcohol I ingested the night before. It came out very smooth and left little residue, which wouldn't be much to talk about except for the massive amount that came out. It's like I was ******** out everything I've eaten since Christmas. The relief was outstanding. :)

Evil.

5. Eeth-my-Koth

Eeth-my-Koth Jedi Grand Master star 9

May 25, 2001
    Our queen has been found.

6. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
  7. Jack1138

Jack1138 Jedi Master star 5

Jan 8, 2005
    I am still recovering from New Years Eve. Pizza Hutt and Bud Light is an explosive combination for me.

I just wish I could time it out properly.

I get to work by 7:30am and all is good. 8:00am hits and my stomach starts to 'thunder' which means there will be a storm soon.

Sure enough just prior to lunch by 11:00am I storm out the bathroom! Eat lunch and have 'swamp ass' for the rest of the afternoon. Our TP at work is horrible. I would almost prefer newspaper to what we have. :(

8. duende

duende Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 28, 2006
    Read this today:

An Important Lesson In Bathroom Etiquette

When you flush your business down the toilet, it's not a good idea to watch it swirl into oblivion. Researchers say that if you neglect to close the lid before you flush, you're unleashing countless particles of waste into the air.

A British doctor interviewed by the Daily Mail says toilet flushes can unleash a cloud of nastiness that can hover in the air and settle on surfaces, possibly spreading sickness.

An experiment found that a toilet flush sent infectious particles 10 feet into the air, and traces were still found 90 minutes later. Closing the seat still allowed the particles to escape when flushed, but greatly reduced the revolting cloud left hovering over the toilet.

going forward, gonna have to make absolute sure the lid stays up before flushing.

9. Mortimer_Snerd

Mar 14, 2004
    I'll have to make sure the toothbrushes are safely stowed away in the medicine cabinet. I like to watch the flush.

10. TahiriVeilaSolo69

TahiriVeilaSolo69 Force Ghost star 5

Sep 27, 2002
    Hai guise I wanted to show you my potty dance:

[image=http://static.tumblr.com/xmz0ghm/HWmlwg3pf/elmo_on_the_potty_dancing.gif]

11. NarundiJedi

NarundiJedi Jedi Master star 6

Oct 8, 2001
    Hey Fecal Friends! I just figured I'd share that I'm currently training my 3 year old to put his poop in the potty. He's let out some incredible farts and even dropped a few small turds in there (mostly because I caught him mid-dump and rushed him onto the potty) but so far no poop yet. I have bribed him with a promise of Thomas & Friends toys if he does his deuce in the potty, so hopefully that will work. If not then I'll have to try M&Ms, lol.

In other news, I've been making home-cooked Indian food for the past few months, and every morning after a big meal I feel the fiery fruits of my labor pass through my colon. It is truly a remarkable feeling. :)

Jae O:)

12. duende

Apr 28, 2006
    you have to make him understand that all the cool, grown up boys are already pooping into the potty, so what is he waiting for?

13. BLACKJEBUS

BLACKJEBUS Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 9, 2002
    I just started reading Ozzy's "Dr. Ozzy" book that I got for Xmas, and there are a couple of pretty good poop stories from Ozzy in there. Maybe I'll share some here when I have some time.

14. Mortimer_Snerd

Mar 14, 2004
    Man, for something like that you must make time.

15. Mortimer_Snerd

Mar 14, 2004
  16. Evil Incarnate

Evil Incarnate Jedi Grand Master star 6

Aug 18, 2003
    EVERYBODY POOPS, and if they don't they're an android!
    [face_laugh]

Evil.

17. duende

Apr 28, 2006
    that was way, way better than i thought it was going to be.

18. Mortimer_Snerd

Mar 14, 2004
  19. duende

Apr 28, 2006
    [image=http://inhabitat.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/1/files/2010/08/sprinkle-brigade-poop-art-12.jpg]

my fav

20. Krusty_the_Clone

Krusty_the_Clone Jedi Padawan star 3

Jul 4, 2006
    I like the hot dog.

21. Mortimer_Snerd

Mar 14, 2004
    [image=http://nextround.net/upcoming/thumbs/2011/02/11/The-Human-Centipede-Valentine-Happened-full.jpg]

I should have posted this last week, but whatever.

22. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
  23. Mortimer_Snerd

Mar 14, 2004
    So, I've been dabbling with vegetarian dishes lately...not because I'm going veggie, but because the right dishes are usually cheaper to prepare, relatively easy, and often quite good. Yesterday I made a white bean burrito filling with tahini and garlic and a potato-green chili soup...also heavily laden with garlic. What I have discovered is that my garlic and veggie-carb farts rival my red meat farts in terms of stench and overpower them in terms of volume.

Vegetarians may be onto something here.

24. darthtenbiscuits

darthtenbiscuits Jedi Grand Master star 7

Sep 7, 2001
    this is going to be stuck in my head all day.

25. Mortimer_Snerd

Mar 14, 2004
    That's a bummer. I'm glad I got to see it when it was originally posted. It was art not terrorism.