main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga The Game of Death - *Adopted by ANAKINSFAVORITE * *COMPLETED*

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Anakin_Heartbreaker, Apr 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anakin_Heartbreaker

Anakin_Heartbreaker Jedi Master star 4

Sep 24, 2004
    Title - The Game of Death
    Authors - AnakinsFavorite and Anakin_Heartbreaker
    Genre - AU, Action, Romance, Angst
    Characters - Anakin, Padme, Luke, Leia, R2, 3PO, Obi-Wan, Yoda, Mace, Jedi Council, Naberries, Sabe, Handmaidens,
    Time Line - 5 years post ROTS
    Disclaimer - Lucas owns everything, I'm just a fan with a story to tell.
    Summary - Anakin and Padme had decided to leave the respected careers, and raise their family on Naboo. However destiny, has a funny way of making things happen. I won't say any more. ;)

Hi everyone - This fic is co-written with AnakinsFavorite. DRL had forced me to leave the boards, but I was lucky enough to leave this fic in the hands of a very creative, versatile and talented author. I do hope you enjoy it. Lets the Games begin!!!!!!!!!!!

The Game of Death

Chapter One

The imperishable aura of invincibility, passionately radiated from Anakin?s cerulean eyes, and rebelliously incinerated a hole through his worthy adversary, whilst his body collapsed against a wall. Despite his incomparable tenaciousness, his immaculate physique had just endured a devastating assault. A gargantuan metallic spear, had punctured through his chiseled midsection, and penetrated out through his muscular back. Anakin could feel the perverse, parasitic nature of the dark side, sickeningly course through his veins, and contaminate his every thought. It pleaded to heal him, to gift him the power to vanquish his antagonist, but the Chosen One?s irrefutable resolve remained intact.

Obi-Wan Kenobi snarled with repugnance, whilst his menacingly blue eyes, meticulously examined the catastrophic results of his malicious attack. He allowed the vindictive traits of the dark side, to initiate a fresh surge of corrosive venom, which ravenously inundated his bloodied body. His icy orbs, cautiously moved away from his formidable foe, and fixed themselves onto the cylindrical object that lay before him. The lightsaber hilt magnetically accelerated through the cold air, and into the merciless gladiator?s hand. Kenobi ignited the scintillating crimson sword, and tauntingly pointed it towards Anakin.

?The way to hell?is right here, my brother.?

Anakin vigorously fought to keep the dark side from claiming his soul, whilst an unassailable resurgence of the Force, flowed through his body. The gallant warrior wrapped his hands around the metal spear; an excruciating sense of agony mutilated his lean face, as he courageously pulled the sharp object out of his torso. His damaged internal tissue, ejaculated a revolting amount of blood, the consequentially nauseating loss of the viscous fluid, stained his body a sticky crimson, but it only solidified his determination further. A primal scream erupted from deep within, as he broke the metal object in half.

?I?m not going alone?? Anakin gritted his teeth, as he unceremoniously threw one half of the spear away, and tightened his grip on the other. ?I?m taking you with me!?

Obi-Wan growled, his eyes transformed into a putrefying yellow, as Anakin exploded towards him. Kenobi waited, the dark side dictated his movement; once Skywalker was within his range, all it would take was one deadly swing, to extinguish the resistance. The negotiator pristinely swung his blade in a crescent red arc at his foe, but was flabbergasted, when the Chosen One grabbed his wrist before he completed the task.

Anakin?s free mechanical right hand, instantaneously formed a fist, whilst he still held the sharp object, and pulverized Kenobi with a deadly punch over the back of his left ear. The sheer brutality, unleashed by the Chosen One, violently reverberated through Obi-Wan?s cranium. His neck violently snapped to his right, as large bodies of sweat dispersed from his wet hair. Anakin tensed the taut muscle fibers in his shredded deltoid, and bicep, before bludgeoning his enemy with another emphatic blow to the back of the skull. Kenobi felt his legs give way, and it if was not for Anakin holding

2. Star_Angel

Star_Angel Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 18, 2006
    Yay, it?s here, it?s here *dose the happy dance*[face_dancing] , see, I told you that I would read this.
    I have been waiting for this all day, hmm; I think my friends are kinda tired of me right now.

Wow, this was amazing=D=, you have left me speechless, hmm, its funny how you manage to do the one thing that my entire family and friends circle have tried to do since I learned how to talk, shut me up;).

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

That dream was chilling, really chilling but it was defiantly a great way to start a fic, it me mesmerised from the very first sentence.

Well, you defiantly have a reader and a fan here and I can?t wait for more, please keep me on the pm list[face_praying] .

Oh, I sort of send you a pm like a second ago but I can say it again: HAPPY BIRTHDAY MASTER H!!![:D] [:D] [:D]

3. Across_The_Stars-24

Across_The_Stars-24 Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 27, 2005
    Great start. Can't wait to read more.

Across_The_Stars-24

4. ChewieSkywalker

ChewieSkywalker Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 8, 2004
    I was so excited this morning when I realized it was the 26th and then the post didn't come and didn't come but now it is here and it has begun! What a great beginning!=D= I (and many others here on the boards) am really looking forward to this roller coaster ride of rides from Anakin_Heartbreaker.

Is it your birthday? Here's a wookie kiss for you :*

5. AnakinLuver

AnakinLuver Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 13, 2006
    [:D] Happy Birthday, Anakin_Heartbreaker!!! :eek: This was an explosive start... count me in on this one!!! THe entire fight scene was so exhilarating and breath taking, I couldn't breath... literally... I love fight scenes so this fic for me is one not to miss!!! I always hate, though, that Anakin has to go through those kinds of dreams... they seem so real... This is going to be one hell of a ride, Heartbreaker, and I'm totally glad to be on it!:* Please update soon![face_praying]

Rachel Rose@};-

6. anakin_luver

anakin_luver Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 26, 2005
    Oh that really caught my attention. I was so into it.

I could imagine all of this play out before me. Your descriptin of Obi-Wan is very shocking!

I am immensely curious as to where this is going. Please add me to your PM list!

7. Luna_Nightshade

Luna_Nightshade Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 25, 2006
    Something big, indeed...

My Obi-Wan... My Anakin... *cries* That was a very... ROAR scene. Obi-Wan is feeling the dark side too? :eek: Oh dear oh dear oh dear...

Can't wait! Action, angst... the Jedi Council?!? Eeep!

Bring it on! *rolls up sleeves*

Oh, and a very happy birthday to you!

8. Gina

Gina Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 3, 2003
    :eek: :eek: Whoa! Talk about starting things off with a bang! This is definitely going to be a thrill-a-minute story, and I can't wait for more.

And HAPPY BIRTHDAY! [:D]

9. mixza

mixza Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 28, 2004

It's finally here! [face_dancing] Wonderful first post.

10. flyingcolours

flyingcolours Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 25, 2005
    Yay, it's finally here and already so exciting! Looking forward to the rest :)

And happy birthday to you! :D

11. EquestrianJedi07

EquestrianJedi07 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 19, 2006
    =D=

Well, this most-anticipated fic didn't disappoint :D The dream was oh so chilling... but, wow, what an incredible start!

May I please be on your PM list, if you don't mind adding another eager reader? :)

12. Darth_Vander

Darth_Vander Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 1, 2004
    Wow! :eek:

Great first post! And thanks for the PM!

13. zvalarens

zvalarens Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 4, 2005
    Wonderful, wonderful start and Happy Birthday!

Can you add me to your pm list?

14. jmsbndgrl

jmsbndgrl Jedi Master star 4

Dec 31, 2004
    First of all, Happy Birthday. [:D]

Second, I have been waiting all day for the PM that said you posted, and then I had to go to class, so I couldn't read it until now. Oh well, it was worth the wait. :D

That Anakin and Obi-Wan fight was intense, and I know that was only a brief snapshot of what is to come. I eagerly await it, your action scenes are always the best. :)

Based on the teasers I don't think things are going to turn out so good for our lovers. Like you said, something very BIG is about to happen...

Well I got my seatbelt fastened, so I am ready for this ride. Keep me on the PM list. Excellent first post. :)

15. anakinsangelover

anakinsangelover Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 30, 2006
    Awsome post!! My god anakin and obiwan fighting each other was INTENSE... Anyway if I say more I'm gonna babel on and on.... But I do have one thing to say......

PLZ ADD ME TO YOUR PM LIST!!!!! Hehe... Thaaankx

16. MarcusDade

MarcusDade Jedi Master star 4

Apr 5, 2006
    *insert doom and gloom music here* :p

Very intrigued. I'm sad to see that this will be your last fic, but at least it looks likes its going to kick major boo-tay. :p

17. iLoveAnakin7

iLoveAnakin7 Jedi Master star 5

Apr 17, 2005
    First of all I must say being first on your PM list is just magic. I know it was random but hey! LOL.

It's your Birthday too?! Happy B-day! I hope it's the best one yet. You deserve it for all the hard work you do and have done this past year with these great stories. =D=

This was an AMAZING start to your final story...(final still brings sad thoughts to mind). Like Anakin, I'm anxious to find out exaclty WHY he and Obi-Wan are going at it, and WHY Obi-Wan is using the darkside. That's intersesting to say the least.

This is going to be explosive.

P.S. I'm so glad I found out I can take the gore and graphic descriptions...only for you AH! :D

18. Amidala66

Amidala66 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 14, 2005
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANAKIN_HEARTBREAKER!!!!!

I hope that you are having a wonderful day so far.

Can you believe that I forgot that you were posting today?? I have only been waiting forever to read this.

It definately is off to a great start.[face_love]

19. randomangel22

randomangel22 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 11, 2006
    :eek:

yes the fic is finally here!!!!! you don't know how long i've been waiting to read this [face_laugh]!!!!! man what an explosive beginning:eek:!!!! i also forgot that you were going to post today until i came onto the site and saw your PM yeah!!! also i wish you a very happy b-day on this special day [:D]!!!

20. JediArym

JediArym Jedi Master star 3

Jun 24, 2005
    Happy Birthday Anakin_Heartbreaker!!! :)

What an action packed start and it's only a dream.
    I can only imagine what the real fight between
    Anakin and Obi-Wan will be like. I'm lovin' this
    fic already.

21. little_miss_jedi

little_miss_jedi Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 6, 2005
    it's your birthday?

haaaappy biiiirthday to yooouuuu...

this was EXLPOSIVE! one chapter in and I can't wait for more...

p.s- keep me on your pm list. I'm not missing this!

22. obsessedwithSW

obsessedwithSW Jedi Master star 4

May 24, 2005
    Wonderful job!
    I like that Anakin has a different dream. I wonder how that will effect the story line. Very descriptive fight scene, the details in your words drew a very vivid mental picture. I definitely want to stay on the Pm list!

23. WendyGage

WendyGage Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 1, 2006
    This story is great so far
    So can you please put me on the pm list

24. babeekim

babeekim Jedi Master

Feb 7, 2006
    wow. that was intense. i love it. please, put me on your pm list too

25. Iaranon

Iaranon Jedi Knight star 2

Dec 30, 2005
    Wow great start, Anakin_Heartbreaker. That dream sequence was really terrifying, but incredibly graphically described. Since it would seem that Obi-Wan wasn't always bad though, (if he was Anakin's master and Anakin's good then he must have been good before) can we get some back story as to how he changed? Or is this not in your plan? Either way, I'm hooked already, so please continue soon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.