main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Evan, IN The Harry Potter thread.

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Stackpole_The_Hobbit, Jul 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jediravenclaw

jediravenclaw Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 29, 2004
    I wouldn't doubt it....either that or he dies defending him/for him. Or Voldemort finds out and finishes him himself! :)

btw... spoiler

and another

*shakes head*
    *refuses to accept as canon*

2. jediravenclaw

Dec 29, 2004
    w00t, I (and prolly most of the people that read HBP) was right. Huzzah to us.

identified?

was that your guess too stacky?

I guess now all we need to do is figure out WHY :) unless we just decide to smile and nod with Sirius. Personally, I think there's got to be something more than just "Regulus got scared and suddenly decided to take down Voldie"

:D

EDIT: thought:
    I'd bet anything that that was the locket found in the Black house in OotP. So who has it now? Mundangus? Or whoever killed him? Obviously it was a Death Eater...or someone loyal to Voldie...

or was it? Could there have been a radical on the Order's side that saw what he was doing and decided that it was bad for their cause?

I'm liking the Death Eater one better...What do you think would happen if voldemort got his hands on that horcrux again?

3. navarre1095

navarre1095 Jedi Master star 4

May 21, 2005
    What's this? everything's all blacked out.

4. WedgesOtherNephew

WedgesOtherNephew Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 6, 2002
    Plot "spoilers" are highlight to read in this thread. They have been blacked out by the author of the post(s). See "markup codes." You can highlight what you see in black with your mouse and you will be able to read it.

:)

5. jediravenclaw

Dec 29, 2004
    as to my last post...the page I linked has been modified, but to clarify, this was posted on mugglenet (where I found the link)

"R.A.B's indentity possibly confirmed
    The Harry Potter Lexicon has reportedly confirmed the indentity of the mysterious R.A.B.

--> Regulus Arcturus Black <--

The middle name is defined as "the fourth brightest star in the sky and the brightest star in the constellation Boötes, approximately 36 light-years from Earth."
    "

what do you think then, to the changing of the page on Lexicon? Truth? or Sham?

dun dun DUN

6. Stackpole_The_Hobbit

Stackpole_The_Hobbit Jedi Master star 6

Jul 31, 2002
    I never know what to think as far as speculation. I'm fairly sure as of now however that RAB = Regulus. :p

I was watching POA the other day, and I saw the bit where the Knight Bus hits that Mercedes parked on Charing Cross Road, and Tom the bartender turns off the alarm. I still am not sure whether he uses his wand or if he had a remote thingy, which I think would be kinda funny, a hunchbacked barkeep in central London who can probably apparate or at least use Floo drives a Mercedes :p

7. jediravenclaw

Dec 29, 2004
    haha...I think he used a wand, but I've thought that too! :D
    lol, he could tutor Mr. Weasley in muggle remote controls ;)

8. jediravenclaw

Dec 29, 2004
    The new trailer is out! w00t!! It's so awsome!

I still say tho... the costumers have a grudge against the death eaters. I mean, really...take a lookhere and tell me that that's not a grudge. That and the pointy cone head/KKK hats. *tear*.

When I go, I'm dyeing my hair black and going as bellatrix, but I'm keeping the white masked sith lord look! Far as I'm conserned, My costumes are canon ;)

9. Stackpole_The_Hobbit

Jul 31, 2002
    You take this stuff seriously, huh :p

10. jediravenclaw

Dec 29, 2004
    Seriously doesn't begin to explain it. My costuming obsession anywho...

but then again...spend 4 years researching exactly where to place the seams of 16th century garb sleeves and you tend to take other related obsessions a bit far as well.

but you gotta admit that that up there is most assuridly a grudge! ;)

...and yes, my costumes are canon.

...As are my fanfictions.

...written or unwritten!

...REGARDLESS OF SHIPS!!

*grins*

11. jediravenclaw

Dec 29, 2004
    ok, so tell me what you think :D

full shot

upper body

I'm still debating how to cut a hole for the mouth. I may chop off part of the bottem to just above the lip...may just cut out the mouth. Dunno yet, but I'm happy with it nonetheless!
    (and obviously, it'll be worn with long sleeves - I actually have this shirt I'll wear under it with really long flowing black sleeves and a squared neckline) :)

w00t

12. Stackpole_The_Hobbit

Jul 31, 2002
    Reminds me of Halloween :p

13. GeekGoddess

GeekGoddess Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 24, 2005
    Wow! That kicks butt!

14. jediravenclaw

Dec 29, 2004
    hehe, thank you!!

I'm still trying to decide where to chop the mask for my mouth, but every time I come near it with a pair of scissors, I don't want to cut it anymore (even though I know that it's a good idea even for death eaters to be able to breath, lol).

15. Stackpole_The_Hobbit

Jul 31, 2002
    I was gonna say, without an anti-muffling charm you'd be like "hmd mver the prmfmcy pmttmr" :p

16. jediravenclaw

Dec 29, 2004
    rofl..it's so true! ;)

17. jediravenclaw

Dec 29, 2004
    This is SOOO SWEET!!!
    look at what these people in Texas did!!!!

[image=http://media.mugglenet.com/i//darkmark3.jpg]

I WANT ONE!

I'd put it above my dorm and go out in black robes every night to cast it!!!

18. Bodknocks_

Bodknocks_ Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 4, 2004
    That has to be the coolest Halloween decoration I've ever seen. I've GOT to get me one of those!

19. Mr_Self_Destrukt

Mr_Self_Destrukt Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 29, 2004
    What is it?

That picture is kinda dark.

20. Agent_Sith

Agent_Sith Jedi Youngling star 1

May 28, 2003
    It's the Dark Mark. He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named's supporters (The Death Eaters) would send it into the sky when they killed. It served as a graphic warning to everyone what would happen if you opposed him.

21. jediravenclaw

Dec 29, 2004
    The one in the movie isn't as clear as that one...in fact I'd say it's blurry to the point of almost being just a big green blob in the sky...

I really hope that thats not the case with the tatoos, I'd feel so bad for people who already got Dark Marks tatooed on if the ones that Barty, Snape and Karkaroff sport in the movie are of a different, or modified design.

*explanation* The followers of the Dark Lord are all branded with the dark mark on the inside of their left arm like this: [image=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v615/jediravenclaw/Harry%20Potter/darkmark.jpg]
    (mine from the midnight HBP release, :D )

22. jediravenclaw

Dec 29, 2004
    Two days left!!

Who will be there when the Dark Lord rises again?

We will see who will be rewarded for loyalty....and who will not!

:D :D :D :D :D

23. borzou99

borzou99 Jedi Youngling

May 13, 2003
    Hullo! Sorry, I fall asleep while lurking....

[image=http://www.borzou.net/images/zou_slytherin.jpg]

I'm working door (ticket terrorizer) at Showplace East...see you there ;)

24. Stackpole_The_Hobbit

Jul 31, 2002
    TICKET TERRORIST OMGLOL

sorry, gonna be at kerasotes for this one :p

25. jediravenclaw

Dec 29, 2004
    Showplace East....no idea where or which that is, but I'm going to the one with the IMAX...is that the same place?

if so, yr in for a show! I'm leading in a platoon of Death Eaters and we've got hostages! There's an Order of the Phoenix organized and gonna try to stop us, but they've just got to face it, WE RISE THAT NIGHT!

The day SHALL be ours!
    bwahahahahahahahahahaha!

best part is that I'm a ravenclaw, no one suspected me till just last night!! :D :D :D

</fangirl>

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.