main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The Machine Wars - (a Star Wars/Terminator crossover)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Dubya_Scott, May 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dubya_Scott

Dubya_Scott Jedi Master star 5

Jun 11, 2002
    IC: wormbot
    Deck One - Darth Unlucky

Some circuitry was hanging out it's back-end, and it's systems were starting to fail. But the wormbot was programmed to complete it's mission. That's what it was built for. What was that thing they shot back in the corridor? The wormbot was struggling to keep it's systems running. It would have to make a quick get-away if it was to survive this mission.

Running through it's failing memory banks, it tried to remember the path it took to get in here. It had built a floor plan as it traveled around the ship, but now it was losing it. It couldn't remember where it entered.

The wormbot saw a hole high up in the wall, close to the ceiling. That must have been it. Dragging the battered human body, it managed to make it's way through the hole. The room it now found itself in had yet another hole, and it seemed to lead to the outside. That was it!

Skynet machinery wins the day again!

The wormbot scurried over to the hole, leaving a trail of Miyano's blood. It sensed footsteps just outside the room. The enemy was rapidly approaching.

It struggled to climb the wall with Miyano's body still in tow. Knowing that the flesh-bag enemies were right behind it, the wormbot pushed it's way through the hole to the outside.

It didn't even cling to the outer shell of the flying vehicle. It just began falling down toward the planet's surface, Miyano's body flapping in the air as it fell.

TAG: All those on the Darth Unlucky...

2. Seremela

Seremela Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 12, 2008
    IC: Korr
    ~Aboard the Darth Unlucky~

Frak!

Korr stared after the ?bot in dismay. That had been some leap and the fastness of it still had him reeling. How did you fight something like that?

Just then the liftdoors finished opening and Wolf worked himself through, still growling. His first leap was awkward, but then he took up speed and went straight in the direction the ?bot had disappeared to.

?Wolf, stop!? Korr yelled.

Wolf came to a skidding halt, but continued his growling. Not good, a pissed off War dog was the last thing they needed.

"Last Bolt, you need to-" he heard the Twi?lek start, then stop and adress him instead. "I need to get to the bridge, before your next shot knocks us out of the sky."

?Yeah, well?.? Korr looked morosely over at the part of the ?bot he?d ended up hitting, lying on the floor and glistening faintly in the light of the last still working lamps, the rest of the hallway dark behind it. ?Don?t see how we have a choice here. When I hit it full on, that droid should absorb most of the plasma.? He hoped!

And he had only three shots left.

"Can you handle things down here?" the Twi?lek asked.

Korr snorted. ?As far as anyone can handle this freaking mess. But Wolf should give us fair warning when he comes back.? He gave the Twi?lek a piercing look. ?You think you can reach the bridge safely, even with your Force powers??

Just then his comm came to life. Beenine, beeping excitedly. Korr sighed when he got the gist of it.

"He's in," he told Redeyes beside him, before snapping at Beenine, ?I think it?s pretty obvious that that wormthing cut through wires, it?s probably why the ship isn?t communicating with us anymore. Can you bypass that??

More beeps and whistles. Korr looked at the Twi?lek and suddenly remembered something. ?Mitch, eh?" he said with a grin. "That?s what the girl called you. Okay, Mitch, Beenine says he?s been able to tap into some of the scanners. He can see most of the first floor right now, but he doesn?t see the ?bot. I?ve asked him to scan for holes to the other floors, so we?ll at least have an idea if he?s up or down from us.?

He gave the Twi?lek a thoughtful look. ?Come to think of it, maybe you should take Beenine with you?. Besides hacking he's very good at repairs.?

TAG: all

3. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    IC: Ewlla Iillor, Mitch Nifesta, salon pod and Darth Unlucky deck one.

With the cruiser floating a hundred feet above the desert skirting the spaceport town of Mos Eisley, the barrel shaped salon pod dropped free of the larger host vessel, scattering fragmented ?collar? pieces aside, that essentially covered the joins between the two vessel, the curved metal racing the wormbot and it?s prize to the sands.

Rocket thrusters at the pod?s wider rear, flared yellow, and the descending emergency spacecraft steered towards the parked Fleetfoot.

Inside, Ensign Ewlla Iillor had found the seat she needed, pulled the formal seating out and dropped into it, and was controlling the craft expertly from the touch-sensetive controls before her.

Glancing along the table at Sparrow, she ran her finger tip over a square of lime-green light to activate the ship communicator.
    ?Kharz, this is Iillor and Sparrow. We are coming in to land, over.?

?He's in,? Apple relayed.

Agent Nifesta regarded the humanoid as he listened to the second-hand report from the droid downstairs. Talk about wearing your heart on your sleeve; he could even tell from the other's face that another thought had occurred to him, like an actual glowrod going off above his head!
    Twice in one day? You'll have to sit down soon.

?Mitch, eh? That?s what the girl called you. Okay, Mitch-?

"Hello."

?-Beenine says he?s been able to tap into some of the scanners. He can see most of the first floor right now, but he doesn?t see the ?bot. I?ve asked him to scan for holes to the other floors, so we?ll at least have an idea if he?s up or down from us.?

?Good work.? Mitch commended with a nod, then caught Apple giving him a thoughtful look. Aw, bless. Even in the privacy of his own mind, the E.P.E. could be a sarcastic bastiche.

?Come to think of it, maybe you should take Beenine with you? Besides hacking he's very good at repairs.?

Without missing a beat, Nifesta suggested, ?Or, he could land the ship for us??

The agent turned his mind to the result of the droid?s internal scanning, then turned back to the storeroom as he belately realised that he had not heard from Dunlop and the others for a while. ?Anyone alive in there? You-hoo!?

Tag: Kharz, Korr, Sparrow, humans, wormbot

4. Dubya_Scott

Jun 11, 2002
    IC: Fincher, Thornton, Dunlop, wormbot, a couple of Jawas
    Somewhere in, and over, Mos Eisley

"Anyone alive in there?" they could here Mitch the God of Cops ask.

"Yeah, yeah. We're here," Dunlop responded.

Eddie Miyano's apparent death had quite an impact on Thornton. She had worked with the man for some time now, and once he was gone, she lost control. Fighting back tears, she turned to Dunlop. "We've gotta get these ********..."

Dunlop had been fighting the war with the Machine's since it began all those years ago. He had seen many of his comrades die in battle. This one was no different. Though he was saddened that Miyano was killed, he knew that it was war. Death was inevitable.

Dunlop and Thornton walked over toward the God of Cops. Dunlop spoke into his radio headset, "Finch, there's no easy way of saying this," he paused. "The wormbot got Miyano."

There was a long silence over the radio.

"Where is it now," Finch finally asked.

"We're not sure," Dunlop answered. "But you'd better get down here."

- - - - -

Outside the cruiser, the wormbot was falling faster now and picking up speed. The ground underneath was growing closer and closer. It's sensors picked up the cruiser's pod nearby. Were the flesh-beings trying to chase it? I didn't matter now. The wormbot had won. It successfully completed it's mission. That was a win for Skynet.

Knowing that Miyano's body was tattered, it would still be good enough for it's Master.

Free-falling into Mos Eisley, it slammed into the sands and disappeared underground. As it hit, a large plume of dirt blew upward and covered a pair of Jawas standing nearby.

"Utinni!!"

TAG: All players...

5. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    IC: Ensign Ewlla Iillor, salon pod.

The young Corellian frowned as the single-cabin pod registered something on the proximity sensors, and tapped her fingers on other coloured squares that were being projected onto the clear plastic layer from underneath.

Movement from the centre of the oval table caught her eye, and Iillor glanced up from the controls beneath her bare forearms: the diffused light of a holoprojector array now materialised in the spot where she expected Mitch watched his salacious holo-vid.

The picture was a birds-eye view of a pair of jawa, the brown-cloaked, rodent-like scavengers that were on this planet, and next to them, moving in Real Time, a collapsing geyser of sand.

?What in Fornax?? She muttered, watching the jawas react and the column of sand blow away on the wind. The ensign took the pod down. It did not matter, she planned to land where instructed, anyway. She was going to land next to Fleetfoot, and try to find Skynet?s nest of operations.

Tag: All

6. Dubya_Scott

Jun 11, 2002
    IC: Fincher, Thornton, Dunlop
    Deck One - Darth Unlucky

"Eddie was a good friend of mine," Finch said as he walked through the corridors that were stained with a trail of Miyano's blood. He approached the others.

"We'll get 'em," Dunlop responded. "Skynet won't have a chance against the high-tech stuff on his planet."

"Don't you see?" Fincher paused, looking at Dunlop. "Skynet is already starting to adapt to this new technology. Why do you think the wormbot was able to escape?"

"That's true," Thornton said, composing herself again. "It should have been destroyed with all the **** we fired at it."

"Damn it..." Old Man Dunlop muttered under his breath, realizing that things may have just gone from bad to worse.

"How long 'til we get to this Mos Eisley place?" Thornton asked Mitch and Korr, anxious to tackle what might be the Skynet base.

TAG: Sithy and Seremela...

7. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    OOC: Sorry for delay. Pace of posting in a new game has been fast and dynamic, and gained priority the last couple days.

IC: Mitch Nifesta, Deck One of the Darth Unlucky.

Mitch too, could no longer sense the wormbot. He opened his eyes.

The surviving humans were talking as they emerged into the light, their leader joining them.

?Skynet won't have a chance against the high-tech stuff on his planet.? Dunlop said.

?Don't you see? Skynet is already starting to adapt to this new technology. Why do you think the wormbot was able to escape??

That was Mitch?s fear. In this universe, metal usually yielded under energy fire, and it was quite a shock to the system for heavily armed beings like himself and Korr to look like they were wielding water pistols!

?That's true. It should have been destroyed with all the **** we fired at it.?

Bristling at her language, the urge to call her on it, and remind her that she was not too big for? consequences, almost de-railed his empathy for the distraught girl.

?Damn it...? Fincher muttered.

?How long 'til we get to this Mos Eisley place?? Thornton directed this question at the agent.

Mitch was still weighing up the usefulness of a hug, but she seemed to have sucked it up.

?Truth is, we are at Mos Eisley now. But I have Ewlla and your Sparrow handling that lead to find this Skynet of yours, and I do not want to queer their pitch.? The twi?lek looked again at the apparently frozen Korr. ?I better get to the bridge.?

With that, the God of Cops turned from Dunlop with a twirl of robes, and put out his hand, the ionised light sabre hilt whooshing out of the dark part of the hallway, between two of the warriors, and into his fist. ?Oh yes, mind your heads.?

Nifesta strode for the lift, and pressed the ?call? button, the curved door sliding open before him, movement smooth, despite being pitted with bullet craters.

They could be right though, he considered as he stepped inside. The droid-bike had gone down relatively easily, compared to what he, Korr, and Finch?s people had unloaded on the wormbot.
    He had insufficient actual evidence, but it did look like Skynet was adapting. It's base had to be shut down, but fast!

Tag: all

8. Dubya_Scott

Jun 11, 2002
    IC: Skynet

Excellent. The wormbot had returned to Base One with it's prize. Unfortunately, the flesh-beings that had fought it would no doubt hunt them down. And those particular one's seemed to be persistent. They were the one's who took down the Harvester, deactivated and stole the T-800 from the moisture farm, destroyed the probe droid, and almost obliterated the wormbot.

Yes, they were becoming quite a nuisance.

They will eventually cause some major trouble.

As it was, one of the many probe droids hidden around the city was picking up visuals of that same cruiser that took down the Harvester. And the ship was approaching Base One's position.

There was no plan for this situation.

The Terminators had gathered enough slaves and intel that Base One could be abandoned. Perhaps it was time to leave and continue operations at Base Two. But Base One couldn't be abandoned without leaving a little something for the flesh-being visitors...

TAG: no one in particular, just a little Skynet update...

9. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    IC: Mitch Nifesta, bridge of the Darth Unlucky

The turbolift door slid aside, allowing Nifesta to exit onto his ship?s command deck.

He strode forward purposefully, only to be blocked just short of the cockpit by the grey durasteel security barrier that the Last Bolt had erected to stop the jedi intruder. It was still in place, a lightsabre slash of petrified runoff along the top, just above head height.

The agent wanted his ship out of the air, as soon as, so he was no longer going with the plan of sanding down the run-off so that the double doors could retract properly.
    Instead, he opted to finish the job the Happy Meal had started.

Kibeena?s lightsabre was still on the Communications Panel, in the alcove to Mitch?s left as he stood at the barrier, and he called it into his left hand, as the retrieved hilt from downstairs slipped down his right sleeve to drop into that hand, gravity along with some quick finger-work getting it to point the right way.

He thumbed the activator for both, and was gratified when the white blade of his own luminesced beside the lime green of the devoured jedi?s.

?Aaagghh!? The cry was gutteral, probably unnecessary, and certainly spur-of-the-moment, as he stretched both hands to the sides like the wings on a Z-95, surged his body forward and ahead of them, then stabbed both into the door at his right and left, the metal instantly glowing orange and liquidising around the plasma beams.

Nifesta ignored the considerable heat, and got to work.

Tag: all

10. Dubya_Scott

Jun 11, 2002
    IC: T-800
    Mos Eisley

It came marching out from between two buildings. The T-800 model Terminator, glinting in the sunlight, stepped out amongst the Mos Eisley crowds.

Two Jawas, who were brushing sand off their cloaks, stopped in their tracks when this huge droid walked in front of them. The Jawas stepped back and looked up at the machine. It was a droid they'd never seen before. They wished they had their restraining bolts, because this droid would have been worth quite a bit of money. And it looked like it was carrying some kind of weapon.

The T-800, not even noticing the Jawas, was focused on the cruiser in the air above. It hoisted the large mini-gun, aimed upward, and fired on the underside of the cruiser. Bullet casings were flying everywhere. The Jawas, along with the other Tatooine people, ran for cover.

TAG: All players...

11. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    IC: The Darth Unlucky, over the Mos Eisley outskirts.

Heavy slug fire spattered, sparked and ricocheted along the cruiser's red underside. Enough sensors noted the attack to trigger the auto-blasters, no "operator intervention" required.

The Taim & Bak KT6 auto-cannon with the best angle, popped from the side of the vessel's bridge, swivelled towards the threat,and loosed an intense but sustained volley of area effect energy fire at the target for some seconds, and then in a close circle around the target in case it tried to move out the way. The ground around the T-800 plumed sand, then melted into orange magma under the onslaught.
    As for the Terminator itself...

Tag: Dubya Scott

12. Dubya_Scott

Jun 11, 2002

IC: T-800

It saw a rather large gun swivel around and begin firing in it's general direction. The circuitry was fried immediately and the metal began melting into the ground.

The Jawas, who were covered in sand once again, made a run for it and got the hell outta there.

TAG: do I really need a "TAG"?

OOC: Looks like it's just down to you and me, eh, Sithy? Makes things a little more difficult with only 2 people...

13. Twinky_Stryder

Twinky_Stryder Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 16, 2003
    IC: Sofia "Sparrow" Mason

Sparrow leaned forward. She glanced over Ewlla's shoulder at the ground. There was some kind of small cloaked figure and......something was happening? She was a little confused as to what was happening.
    Picking up the radio at her belt, Sparrow tried to tune it in to get a signal. Would she be able to contact Finch from here?
    "Finch it's Sparrow, come in. Can you hear me? What's been going on?"
    She switched off the sending button, hoping she'd get a reply.
    "Hey," she asked, "when are we gonna land down there?"

TAG: any

OOC: I really want to apologise. I'm in my last year of university and things have really kicked into gear in terms of my workload. However I am going to make much more of an effort to post (and post better) in my RPGs. I won't just ditch and not tell you, I swear.

14. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    OOC: Welcome back, TW.

IC: Ensign Ewlla Iillor, Unlucky? salon pod.

The ensign expertly took the flying conference room into a shallow dive to brake and park alongside Spatz? freighter, with the hatch at the rear of the pod, facing towards the spacecraft.

Her fingers dancing across the lit squares in the control panel, she cut the power to the engines; snapped open the rear hatch, allowing hot desert air to flood in like something solid;.and slid a tray out from under the table, near to her right knee.

Like on the upper deck of the cruiser, this also had several weapons nestled in grey foam, only these were much smaller, and more practical.

Iillor did not even look at her LJ-50 on the oval conference table, but leaned forwards to pluck out a DC-15 plasma blaster, the junior version of the mahoosive (read: huge) plasma rifle that the twi?lek used.

?You even tell Mitch about this,? she warned the female warrior, ?and we are going to have words. Let?s go.?

All legs, the lanky midshipman jumped out of the elevated ship deck, onto the packed sand, and looked across at the alien ship, waiting for sign of the alien, whom she had only known as a voice on the comm.

Tag: Twinky, GM as Spatz

15. Dubya_Scott

Jun 11, 2002
    IC: Fincher, Kharz
    Mos Eisley - Tatooine

Aboard the cruiser, still high above the hive of scum and villainy known as Mos Eisley, Fincher heard a call come through on the radio. "Finch --Sparrow. --an you hear me? --going on?"

The reception was cutting in and out. Finch didn't know if it was because of the mechanics from the cruiser and the pod, or the huge energy source under them.

He put his hand to his ear, pressing on the radio's earpiece trying to listen. "Sparrow? If you can hear me, the wormbot escaped. I repeat, the wormbot escaped...and it took Eddie Miyano with him."

Finch glanced at Thornton and Dunlop.

Below, Kharz watched the pod land next to him. He glanced upward at the cruiser overheard and knew right away that was the ship with which he had made contact. As two people stepped out of the pod, he came around the other side to greet them. He smiled when he saw the woman in fatigues. "Sparrow, right? I'm glad to see you're still alive. Where are the others?" The green squib turned to the other woman, who looked a bit out-of-place with the outfit she was wearing.

TAG: Sithy, Twinky...

16. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    IC: Ewlla Iillor, between salon pod and the Kharz? freighter.

Iillor felt the heat beating down on the top of her head and bare arms, and tried to ignore it. No matter how much protective cream she had applied earlier, the fact was, she was not a Tatooine native, nor was she a resident of a tropical planet, or the tropical region of one.

This stuff, the glare and heat of a binary star system, was a bit much for her. She tore her gaze away from Kharz for a moment to check the state of her left upper arm, to see that it was already going a bit red.

She looked back at the diminutive alien, who apparently knew Sparrow, and was now giving her an odd look.

Iillor pursed her lips at the short humanoid. ?Yeah, yeah, get a good look. I get my clothes back the sooner we put this Skynet down; how about you lead us to these bad droids of yours, huh??

She looked over her shoulder at Sparrow. ?Remember where we parked.? She quipped.

Tag: Kharz, Sparrow

17. Dubya_Scott

Jun 11, 2002
    IC: Kharz
    Mos Eisley

Standing between the pod and the freighter Fleetfoot, the scantily dressed woman said, ?Yeah, yeah, get a good look. I get my clothes back the sooner we put this Skynet down; how about you lead us to these bad droids of yours, huh??

She may not have the friendliest personality, but she was fairly good-looking...for a human. Kharz pointed a thumb back toward his small freighter behind him. "I've actually got one of those droids in the cargo-hold of my ship. We managed to take it down back at the Ignacio homestead, and I brought it back with me." He walked toward the ramp leading into his ship and looked in. "I would've had time to work on it, but this odd probe droid was spying on me. Then more of these Terminator droids showed up at my shop. I was forced to abandon it...the shop, not the Terminator."

TAG: Sithy, Twinky...

18. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    IC: Ewlla Iillor

The ensign regarded the shorter alien impatiently. She wasn't here for her health.

"Didn't we sort this out over the comlink? I distinctly remember our twi'lek asking you, would you be able to show us the terminators that came to your shop. Is it this the way?" She took a few steps in the direction of the closest building. It was white, one story, and had a permanent cast of yellow sand banked up against the side that faced the desert. ?Am I going in the right direction???

Tag: Kharz

19. Dubya_Scott

Jun 11, 2002
    IC: Kharz

Overhead, a hovering probe droid, who was keeping a watchful eye on the beings below, transmitted information.

Below, Kharz spoke to Ewlla and Sparrow. "Yeah," he said. "That is the right direction." He waved his hand forward and pointed. "You make a left at the old abandoned droid shop down there, and it's four buildings past the cantina."

Kharz suddenly saw people running toward them, coming from the direction in which he was pointing. They looked frightened.

Amongst the screams and hollers, a human male came rushing past and stopped at the pod and the small ship. "They killed 'em! They killed 'em!" he yelled frantically. "Run for your lives!" He took off again, following his friends.

Machine gun fire suddenly came spewing out from one of the alleyways.

"Uh oh," Kharz muttered.

TAG: Sithy and Twinky...

20. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    OOC: Falling asleep as I post, so any mistakes...sorry.

IC: Ensign Ewlla Iillor[/b], Mos Eisley borders.

Ewlla listened to the frightened man's report, and looked back at the Squib.
    "[color=royalblue]Alright, get clear, Kharz. We will take it from here.[/color]" She grabbed Sparrow's un-resisting hand, and pulled the other woman down behind a badly located fruit stall.
    She guessed all the good spots, closer to the centre of the township, had been taken.

People were still running past, heading from the sound of a heavy slug-blazer, if she was any judge. Thing was, she was no judge. She was simply a scared graduate with no field experience.

Knowing what she had to do, and gritting her teeth in annoyance, she commed the '[i]Unlucky[/i].

"[color=royalblue]Mitch, this is Ewlla.[/color]"

The bullying twi'lek's voice spoke."[b][i]No-one here by that name[/i],[/b]"

Iillor face adopted a look of thunder, and she looked around for something to punch. "[color=royalblue]Alright then, [i]Uncle[/i] Mitch.[/color]"

The junior officer detected the change in the twi'lek's tone. "[b][i]What is it, Sweetheart?[/i][/b]"

Ewlla leaned up from her kneeling position to glance down the thoroughfare towards the noise, but could see no threat yet. "[color=royalblue]Hostile contact imminent, I repeat, hostile contact imminent. what do you want us to do?[/color]"

"[b][i]Get a good vantage point, and don't get shot.[/i][/b]"

She could probably have come up with that plan herself. Somehow, having a man tell her to do it, increased her self-confidence. "[color=royalblue]Copy.[/color]"

[b]Tag: GM, Sparrow[/b]

21. Dubya_Scott

Jun 11, 2002
    IC: Kharz, probe droid, two T-800's
    Mos Eisley

While Ewlla and Sparrow took cover, Kharz did the same. He leaped around the corner of the closest building. "They must have followed me from my shop. But how could they? I was in my ship." He peeked around the corner to see the two women talking into a communicator.

"Unless they put some kind of tracking device on my ship," he continued talking to himself. "Or maybe another probe droid." He froze at the thought. That was it. It had to be a probe droid, just like the one that was spying on him earlier.

Looking upward, he could see the massive cruiser. No probe droids. But they had to be hiding somewhere...

Moving along the side of the building, he got a different vantage point and another part of the sky. A-ha! There it is. The little spherical droid was hovering above, watching everything unfold beneath it.

Drawing his stolen DL-44 prototype, he took careful aim at the droid and pulled the trigger. The blaster bolt hit and sparks flew everywhere as the droid blew apart into tiny pieces.

"Gotcha," he said, heading back down the side of the building, toward the battle.

By now, the two T-800 model Terminator droids had come into view, their metallic skeletal structure glinting in the sunlight. A few dead bodies were strewn about in the dirt. Everyone else had run to a different part of Mos Eisley. It looked like it was just him and the two women.

The Terminators had stopped shooting. The sensors in their eyes were scanning for anything that moved...

TAG: Twinky, Sithy...

22. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    IC: Mitch Nifesta, Ensign Ewlla Iillor, Darth Unlucky and behind a fruit stall.

With a cry of triumph, and the sound of tearing fabric as part of his robe caught on the jagged blast door, the twi?lek entered the cockpit, and dropped into the pilot chair, eyes roving over sensor readouts, and fingers punching up the external visual scanners.

His other hand punched the button for the internal communications. ?This is the God of Cops. I have reached the bridge, and we will be setting down shortly.?

Iillor was most disappointed with Sparrow?s performance. Somehow she had expected the female warrior to be a mite more animated in the situation, what with the worn camouflage clothing and all.

Between two whole muja fruits, she could spy one of the two shiny metal exo-skeletons, their arms bearing the still spinning drum-magazines of heavy slug-blazers. Their photoreceptors blazed a fiery red, though there was no suggestion that either droid had been swimming and gotten chlorine in their eyes.

If she ever saw one of these drokkers doing widths while she wanted to do lengths of the pool, she was climbing out to visit the paddling pool. Frag it.

?Don?t drokking move.? She warned Sparrow through gritted teeth.

Tag: All

23. Dubya_Scott

Jun 11, 2002
    IC: Kharz, the two T-800's
    Mos Eisley

Kharz wasn't carrying any kind of EMP weapon with him. There was no way he'd stand a chance against these things. But, he did remember the stranger named Fincher telling him that these Terminator droids had a small panel near the back of their heads that housed a microprocessor. If he could somehow destroy, or at least damage it, he may stand a better chance of defeating them.

The Terminators were not finding anything. They began to walk closer to the freighter and the pod.

Kharz waved to the women behind the cart and motioned for them to stay where they were. He then circled around the backside of the building behind which he was hiding, and emerged out of the alleyway just behind the Terminators.

"I hope this works," Kharz said, taking careful aim with both his blasters. Afraid to get too close to them, he stepped out from behind the building and knelt down, looking at the back of the two Terminators.

He couldn't attack both at once, but he may be able to get one of them. Holding the blasters as steadily as he could, he fired at the back of the head of one of them. Both blaster bolts slammed into the panel covering the microprocessor.

The Terminator he hit was stunned for a moment as shock waves shot through it's internal systems. The other spun around and fired at Kharz as he dove back behind the building.

TAG: Twinky and Sithy...

24. Dubya_Scott

Jun 11, 2002
    OOC: Well, I guess all games slow way down and eventually come to an end. I had a feeling this game's time was coming. I've asked Imperial_Hammer to shut it down.

Thanks to those of you who played and those of you who stuck with it all this time. And don't forget to pick up Terminator Salvation when it's released on DVD and Blu-Ray tomorrow. ;) (Well, at least in the United States, anyway.) But, yeah. Thanks for the fun and creative posts. See you around the Forums.

- Dubya_Scott

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.